3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

[REL|GTAIV] LCPD Police Cruiser

Lt.Caine

Hey Lt. Caine, what ever happened to the charger skin at the top of page 2 (Blue and White)? I can't find it anywhere (even in the pack)...Thanks

I think I know why. It's because it's not the Police Charger. That would be the Police Buffalo.

That's what I meant to say - silly me! tounge.gif

Hey Lt. Caine, what ever happened to the charger skin at the top of page 2 (Blue and White)? I can't find it anywhere (even in the pack)...Thanks

I think I know why. It's because it's not the Police Charger. That would be the Police Buffalo.

Oh, well I am not sure. Hopefully Lt. Caine or somebody else can help you.

In case you have not found it yet, its on GPM in the GTA 4 Luxart Mods section in the vehicle subsection. It's titled Buffalo v1.

In case you have not found it yet, its on GPM in the GTA 4 Luxart Mods section in the vehicle subsection. It's titled Buffalo v1.

Actually, I just re-skinned it for personal use, but thanks anyway! tounge.gif

I would love a polp with the lightbar of CVPI v1.9! The ones that you showed a few pages ago would be brilliant!

You mean the MX-7000? The polp already has a similar shaped 'Streethawk' light bar colgate.gif

Besides, the real Impala is wip atm, so I predict it's more likely that the Impala would come out rather than putting on a new light bar on the polp. Just my guessings though.

I would love a polp with the lightbar of CVPI v1.9! The ones that you showed a few pages ago would be brilliant!

You mean the MX-7000? The polp already has a similar shaped 'Streethawk' light bar colgate.gif

Besides, the real Impala is wip atm, so I predict it's more likely that the Impala would come out rather than putting on a new light bar on the polp. Just my guessings though.

Yea, I can't wait for the Impala. I don't like that POLP just because the game crashes many time when it is shot at. I forgot to make a backup for the original POLP vehicle. Doesn't matter though... cause I'm guessing that the Impala will be out very soon smile.gif

Yea, I can't wait for the Impala. I don't like that POLP just because the game crashes many time when it is shot at. I forgot to make a backup for the original POLP vehicle. Doesn't matter though... cause I'm guessing that the Impala will be out very soon smile.gif

What version of polp does it crash the game when shot at? I have the same problem when I have the Whelen edge one.

I suggest to use the others besides that, and atleast, it won't crash the game icon14.gif

Yeah, I hope so too lol.gif

What version of polp does it crash the game when shot at? I have the same problem when I have the Whelen edge one.

I suggest to use the others besides that, and atleast, it won't crash the game icon14.gif

Yeah, I hope so too lol.gif

Yep. The same version. It is the whelen edge. I'll prob use the other version untill impala releases.

hi guys.

maybe u know me from GTA SA.. i made lots of emergency textures, and now it's time to make some mods for GTA4 ^^

I will not spam at gtaforums.com so i will post my mods here. happy.gif

So here's my first Mod for Lt.Caine's Charger and some other textures for Chasez's Crown Vic cool.gif

Edited by [GwM]Chavez
Chavez' date='Jan 17 2010, 10:26'] hi guys.

maybe u know me from GTA SA.. i made lots of emergency textures, and now it's time to make some mods for GTA4 ^^

I will not spam at gtaforums.com so i will post my mods here. happy.gif

So here's my first Mod for Lt.Caine's Charger and some other textures for Chasez's Crown Vic cool.gif

*videos*

Cool! Now all I need is for els to work..

UPDATE

- CVPI V1.9M RELEASED.

- Equipped with a Code 3 MX-7000 light bar and deck lights -- both of which can be toggled in-game.

- Vehicle can appear in a slicktop configuration.

- Several general improvements made (including wheel size and spacing adjustments).

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hi Caine,

Great car you've made. And chasez for the model offcourse.

Only one thing the lightbar glass is not breaking.

can you fix that or should i fix it for you?

Edited.

Greets,

Frank

Edited by f5544
Stop f*cking advertising your mods.

could you be any nicer?

you all like the police cars here, maybe also the weapons?

Yes your mod looks good, it's just the fact that you advertise for it to be downloaded. I was just looking at the LCPD FR topic and you have done the exact same thing there.

Stop f*cking advertising your mods.

could you be any nicer?

you all like the police cars here, maybe also the weapons?

Yes your mod looks good, it's just the fact that you advertise for it to be downloaded. I was just looking at the LCPD FR topic and you have done the exact same thing there.

yes because some people asked me to make this weapon because they wanted to have the police bat for first response.

I have emailed mr. mysterious.

I don't want to advertise but i want to inform the people.

i don't care about the downloads.

That's why.

has this topic died??? i dont want it too, but its starting to look that way, please speak Lt.Caine!!!! And Need skin ideas or skins for tahoe and C'Vic

has this topic died??? i dont want it too, but its starting to look that way, please speak Lt.Caine!!!! And Need skin ideas or skins for tahoe and C'Vic

It's still just like a week and a bit since Lt.Caine gave us a nice update so be calm smile.gif

He could be either busy with his personal life or mabye with a new update or something. Atleast, most of us are sure that this topic isn't dead at all.

Edited by JJJ8

Very impressed by your Crown Vics, Lt.Caine.

I would truly appreciate if you released a CVPI with a Liberty lightbar. Most agencies in the US have adopted this lightbar due to it's extreme visibility. I'm not sure how easy or difficult it is to install strobes in the front grill of the CV but, while not necessary, that would be cool too. The Liberty lightbar could be an awesome follow-up project for you.

user posted image

Normal

user posted image

Running code

P.S. Actually, could a Liberty lightbar be impossible to pull off unless you make it ELS capable? There needs to be fast, bright pulses of light. Might make the project be a little more time consuming but definitely worth it from my viewpoint. Hopefully, you feel the same.

I personally haven't used ELS for GTA IV. I have used mods like it for San Andreas and the strobe effect was awesome. Headlights, tailights, reverse lights, grill LEDs and of course the Lightbar all blinking and pulsing back and forth at a rapid and bright rate. It was awesome. I'd love to see that pulled off in GTA IV.

I mean I use the vehicles w/ the Police Pursuit mod so there's a way to have the lightbar pulse as it is. I guess the CVPI can go without ELS but a Liberty lightbar would be unbelievable.

NOT ELS!!!!!! I dont like the fact cars dont get damaged, and for people that back me please do a version that doesnt use ELS.

People like ELS due to realism, if you don't want to use ELS, then don't. But Caine clearly said that he was doing an ELS model with the Liberty bar next, because he created the ELS modification and that he has the responsibility (and the only knowledge on how) to create cars to go with it.

If you don't like it then don't use it, just stay with the old crown victoria until you get a non-ELS version of the one with Liberty light bar. Think of others before you think of yourself, mister me, myself and I.

NOT ELS!!!!!! I dont like the fact cars dont get damaged,  and for people that back me please do a version that doesnt use ELS.

People like ELS due to realism, if you don't want to use ELS, then don't. But Caine clearly said that he was doing an ELS model with the Liberty bar next, because he created the ELS modification and that he has the responsibility (and the only knowledge on how) to create cars to go with it.

If you don't like it then don't use it, just stay with the old crown victoria until you get a non-ELS version of the one with Liberty light bar. Think of others before you think of yourself, mister me, myself and I.

Realism with the lights flashing yes, but where is the realism when the car constantly fixes it self and basically impermeable to everything, can it even blow up when the ELS is on? How is that realistic? I'm not hating at all i like the fact that the lights flash realistically but with out damage to the car its pretty unrealistic don't ya think?

NOT ELS!!!!!! I dont like the fact cars dont get damaged,  and for people that back me please do a version that doesnt use ELS.

Realism with the lights flashing yes, but where is the realism when the car constantly fixes it self and basically impermeable to everything, can it even blow up when the ELS is on? How is that realistic? I'm not hating at all i like the fact that the lights flash realistically but with out damage to the car its pretty unrealistic don't ya think?

ELM for GTA SA fixed cars at first, but it is also a hit. But do you really think someone could make a Wheelen Liberty that has a good flash pattern without ELS?