TONY FLORENCE'S MISSIONS

MessedUpPro

MessedUpPro

TONY'S MISSIONS

................STORYLINED MISSIONS.................

The Deal:

Part 1:HERE

Part 2:HERE

Part 3:CRASHES

Final Cutscene:HERE

FIGHT CLUB:

HERE

FIGHT CLUB 2:

HERE

FIGHT CLUB 3:

HERE

FIGHT CLUB 4:

HERE

FIGHT CLUB 5 THE FINAL FIGHT

COMING SOON

FIGHT CLUB COLLECTION PACK

COMING SOON

THE WOODS

Play The Mystery

Night At Fishers Lagoon

AKA The Woods 2

.................NON-STORY MISSIONS.................

BACK TO THE FUTURE

1.21 JIGAWATTS!

.................RETURN TO SAN ANDREAS MISSIONS.................

CLONE WARS:HERE

DEATH OF A FRIEND:HERE

.................OTHER STUFF.................

Fight Club 5 Details & Series Character Guide: HERE

My NEW YouTube Account: HERE

ENJOY colgate.gif

Edited by Tony_Florence

DONOT DOUBLE POst! use Edit button!

And your missions are good smile.gif

DONOT DOUBLE POst! use Edit button!

And your missions are good smile.gif

he may double post when he's topic is going to the second page (or near) with some more information about he's missions.

but it didn't happened here

UPDATES

FIGHT CLUB 3:UPDATE

I worked on Fight Club 3 three times with something going wrong.I might give up on it.

The Deal 2:UPDATE

I am waiting on the full DYOM V5 for this mission pack.

More Updates Soon

good missions.

i can't understand, me and spider vice are the only who making big mission packs? tounge.gif

• 1 month later...

2 new missions in first post!

1.Back to the Future VERY SHORT mission

2.Return to San Andreas Death of a Friend

• 2 months later...

The Deal 2

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!

Takes place during the end of San Andreas.

PLEASE ENJOY PART 1

PART 2 COMING SOON

• 7 months later...
MessedUpPro

user posted image

WAS UPLOADED

Edited by Tony_Florence

MessedUpPro

Hey guys,thought I'd update you on some stuff I am going to be doing.

The Fight Club series has been a success. I have positive reviews from most people who have played them. I also spawned a genre of missions. So I will be releasing a mission pack with all the Fight Club missions (part 4 and 5 not yet released). The pack will have the series of Fight Club missions,the Deal,and a never before released Fight Club mission. This collection pack will be released after the 4th and 5th missions are completed. I hope you guys will enjoy this pack. I would recommend downloading it even if you have all the Fight Club and Deal missions downloaded. It will have a readme for install instructions and like I said before,a never before released Fight Club Mission. I hope you enjoy it.

user posted image

• 1 month later...

EDIT:Read the post below!

Edited by Tony_Florence

• 3 months later...

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Whatever you celebrated!

So, I have been really inactive these past months. I am tempted to work on The Deal 2, though I probably will cancel it. I have been working on Fight Club 4. I can surely say, it will be done before the end of January. Then I will work on Fight Club 5:The Final Fight.

I have an update for you, about the Fight Club Collection! The 6th mission I was going to include is not going to be in it anymore. Neither will The Deal mission pack. Instead, I will be putting a Fight Club Storyline in their place. It will be a prequel of sorts to Fight Club 2. You will be CJ. He is trying to run his Fight Club and keep his title. You will have to fight 3 Events, and get money to fund the Club. I think it will be fun.

Anyway! Hope you guys had a good holiday season. 2011 will be a fun year! STAY TUNED!

P.S.- I am canceling the "United We Stand" Mission Pack. If I do work on The Deal 2, you will not be required to have GTA: United mod to play.

• 4 months later...
MessedUpPro

Wow. "I can surely say, it will be done before the end of January"...I was so wrong.

I got a new computer a while back. Can't remember exactly when. I have to find GTA SA, reinstall it, get DYOM, and start aaaalllll over with Fight Club 4. It shouldn't take that long, but I have been terrible with these things lately. I hope to have the series (including the Collection Pack) done before 2012.

Wish me luck and have a good day!

MessedUpPro

Thanks for pointing that out! I would like to point out that nobody would see that "edit", because this thread was on like the 6th page! It would be soooo smart to edit!

[/sarcasm]

Kratos2000
offtopic: There is an edit buton, you know that?

It's a four months difference, you know that?

And I'm really sorry that until someone finally replies here it's about your posts (reference to myself and Guib)

offtopic: There is an edit buton, you know that?

It's a four months difference, you know that?

And I'm really sorry that until someone finally replies here it's about your posts (reference to myself and Guib)

suicidal.gif Nevermind then...

I don't mind 2 or 3 posts, but really 6 or 7 posts is alittle too much in my opinion, I AM SORRY FOR SHARING MY OPINION, KRATOS!

Edited by guib

MessedUpPro

Chill guys! Its cool! It is a little bit too many post by just me. I wish more people WOULD post. Oh well. As long as people are playing the missions I made, I'm good.

Chill guys! Its cool! It is a little bit too many post by just me. I wish more people WOULD post. Oh well. As long as people are playing the missions I made, I'm good.

Yeah, I know what you mean, in my topic there is only one (thank you, Mati icon14.gif ) guy who post, that give me the feeling nobody plays it.

Anyway, good missions icon14.gif

Kratos2000

No it's not cool.

You're trying to keep your thread alive and there's nothing "too much" here.

@Guib - do we start it off again? you're just trying to sound right, I've never met a single person in my life who's bothered by this, time we grow up. both.

Are you really bothered by how many times he posts to keep his thread alive? if so, then why?

And I know your situation, Tony.

Giving you my word - I'll play them all (or atleast some of them.) today. wink.gif

No it's not cool.

You're trying to keep your thread alive and there's nothing "too much" here.

@Guib - do we start it off again? you're just trying to sound right, I've never met a single person in my life who's bothered by this, time we grow up. both.

Are you really bothered by how many times he posts to keep his thread alive? if so, then why?

Giving you my word - I'll play them all (or atleast some of them.) today. wink.gif

Hmmm, surprisingly, you're right about the childlish behaviour, the fact that you say that it is partly your fault, is very mature of you, I respect that icon14.gif

I can give you a million reasons why this guy shouldn't post 6 reply's to this tread. Anyway, I won't do that. Simply because I go to offtopic then, so I shut up now and I won't reply anymore to whatever you say about me...

MessedUpPro

Giving you my word - I'll play them all (or atleast some of them.) today.  wink.gif

I thought you all ready had. Well thanks man!

Anyway, thanks for making up you guys. If the mods or admins don't say I post too much, then I don't think it is a problem. Maybe I just do it a little too much tounge2.gif

Kratos2000

Oh, you're right. I actually did

bored.gif

Did not recognize the title of this thread though.