Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,450 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Ghost Bear

GTA 3 Merchandise

Ghost Bear

Anybody have any GTA 3 Merchandise? Personally i remember somebody posted related stuff on ebay. Unfortunately i had no paypal by time so wasn't able to purchase it.

I don't think topic will have lot of stuff posted, but i think it will quite interesting to someone knowing such stuff exists. So here is items i found on ebay:

user posted image

Rare stickers which seller got from GTA3 stand on E3 back in 2001. They bringed gta3 beta there according to gouranga. Piece of history.

user posted image

Original GTA III beanie. Man, i want it so bad!

user posted image

And well, you all know about Kubrick figures, but that's not a only thing interesting on screen. Rockstar bag!

user posted image

Well, not really GTA3, but something interesting i saw on ebay

Edited by Ghost Bear

WelcomeToLibertyCity

Interesting, I actually never knew that they had GTA SA kubricks.

Hmmm nice bike

Wow, those stickers sure are rare! And they're from e3 2001? Do you know how much he had them up for?

I have a bunch of old issues of Game Informer magazine on a shelf of my desk, and in one of them (August 2002), the last page has a section on GTA III t-shirts that I'm looking at right now. They were originally from rockstarwarehouse.com (still up, but the shirts are no longer there), and it mentions that there are seven different tees. Six are shown (Dormatron, Pogo the Monkey, Bitch 'N' Dog Food, Belly-up, Ammu-nation, and PetsOvernight.com). They were $20.00 each, but I'm sure today they're probably going to run for a lot more on eBay.

I do own GTA merchandise, but I don't own any from GTA III. The only thing I've got from any of those pictures is the Rockstar bag turn.gif

unopieceo

I don't have any gta merch aside from this poster I got in a game magazine.

stef_92

AAAH I love the GTA 3 hat!!!

lloydo

That ball looks class, ya really woundn't want to play with it though in case it gets scratched.

Ghost Bear

Wow, those stickers sure are rare! And they're from e3 2001? Do you know how much he had them up for?

Yes, seems they are. I don't think R* would produce such lame stuff after game released and they get on top. I can't really remember, but definitely not much - few dollars or something.

I have a bunch of old issues of Game Informer magazine on a shelf of my desk, and in one of them (August 2002), the last page has a section on GTA III t-shirts that I'm looking at right now.

Awesome! Scanning these pages and putting them online would be a great share!

AAAH I love the GTA 3 hat!!!

It wasn't even sold by the time. I mailed the seller asking put up auction again, but he sold it to someone locally. Very misfortunate.

Edited by Ghost Bear

Hmmm nice bike
Awesome! Scanning these pages and putting them online would be a great share!

Ok, I will once I figure out the new printer I got. The old issues have some pretty interesting stuff. I remember one was promoting a pink Vice City pillow (it said "Vice City" on the front, and had a razor on the back).

cobra00uk

i have the grand theft auto san andreas basket ball

grand theft auto III playing cards still sealed if any 1 intrested

cobra00uk

hi im new here and dont know much about how to post i have a GTA 3 Basket ball for sale the same as Ghost Bear put up on Tuesday, Aug 4 2009

any help would be greatful

Hmmm nice bike

Welcome to the forums, cobra. To post an image on here, simply copy the url for the image, click "IMG" when you're making a post (it's above the box where you make your post and type everything in), and paste the address into the box that pops up. It should look like this when you type it, but it will come out as a image.

[img=http://i.imgur.com/ySQrq.jpg]

Boy, it's been a while since I've seen this thread. I didn't even know I said I was going to scan something for everyone! I guess I forgot in the two years and 5 months it's been tounge.gif Anyway, here's the scan from Game Informer's August 2002 issue, in case anyone is interested.

user posted image

These are no longer sold by Rockstar, and I can't seem to find them anywhere online. They must be very rare.

MercedesVice

Boy, it's been a while since I've seen this thread. I didn't even know I said I was going to scan something for everyone! I guess I forgot in the two years and 5 months it's been tounge.gifAnyway, here's the scan from Game Informer's August 2002 issue, in case anyone is interested.

ySQrq.jpg

These are no longer sold by Rockstar, and I can't seem to find them anywhere online. They must be very rare.

Thanks for posting the picture of this magazine advert. I always wondered which tees were made from GTA III. I have three t-shirts from the picture and one that is not shown. The phrases on the back of the shirts are really cool. I also have all of the promo stickers that match the front of the t-shirts.

GTAKid667

Boy, it's been a while since I've seen this thread. I didn't even know I said I was going to scan something for everyone! I guess I forgot in the two years and 5 months it's been tounge.gifAnyway, here's the scan from Game Informer's August 2002 issue, in case anyone is interested.

[images]

Thanks for posting the picture of this magazine advert. I always wondered which tees were made from GTA III. I have three t-shirts from the picture and one that is not shown. The phrases on the back of the shirts are really cool. I also have all of the promo stickers that match the front of the t-shirts.

Welcome to the forum!
The last reply in this topic is over 2 years old and we don't allow members to reply to such old topics, without a constructive addition to the topic.
Please don't reply to topic of such age in the future, thanks!