• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• noelgamo

• vans123

• johnathon956

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright i am shuting up but u shut up too

Enough. Get back on topic from now on or you will all be banned. Be glad the lot of you aren't already.

Will do. If you or vans123 wants it reopened, PM me or one of modding staff.   For the record:   It appears d875j's account was hijacked because he foolishly gave away his password to somebody, an

LOL i have IV but I dont get the tools work on it. and its not mine its brother....I think he updated it to the version that no mods and tools work.....he's older than me so if I downgrade he'll probably get angry and dont lemme use GTAIV anymore. O.o. I changed the textures how is it now?THE lightning makes it brighter LIKE WHAT I SAID textures WIP

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by noelgamo

Noel if you want i can have your building and texture it for you and show it to you in-game

i hope for god sake this one doesnt get fked by Sketchup invisible walls sad.gif

anyway i will try, anyone willing to fix WTC invisible walls?

to mister euro: Is that WTC model u made and showed me?It look so nice in game.R u gonna do invisible walls to portect it?like we were gonna do in empire state mod.BTW vans u didn't answered if u need some more ppl.

R u gonna do invisible walls to portect it?like we were gonna do in empire state mod.

You really like to break all the fun we all are waiting..

And empire state is alive now? I thought it's totally dead.

of course i need it biggrin.gif

and i wont make invisible walls to protect them, in that way any player will can do terrorist attacks to LC xD

and...

kamil how the hell i remove those 4 inivisble walls sketchup is creating to the WTC sad.gif

i cant leave it with them

u know how?

btw*

1screenie added in the first post, now of the 2 WTC(Twin towers, finally biggrin.gif) i only showed one

Edited by vans123

of course i need it biggrin.gif

and i wont make invisible walls to protect them, in that way any player will can do terrorist attacks to LC xD

and...

kamil how the hell i remove those 4 inivisble walls sketchup is creating to the WTC sad.gif

i cant leave it with them

u know how?

btw*

1screenie added in the first post, now of the 2 WTC(Twin towers, finally biggrin.gif) i only showed one

If i could get da file i could try to do it.but you should look throuh used textures and check their opacity(dont blame me for my english)if one of them will have none opacity put it to max and delete walls.so do u want me to join?i can map,texture,and im learning rigging

EDIT u got twin towers wrong position i dont mean to be teaching u how to do u'r mod but look at pic

http://willyloman.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/wtc-layout.jpg

Edited by kamil121

Yeah the WTC position is baaaad tounge.gif

also kamil yeah that is that WTC model , I gave it to vans since your mod is pretty much dead now and I didn't want my work to go to waste

Yeah the WTC position is baaaad tounge.gif

also kamil yeah that is that WTC model , I gave it to vans since your mod is pretty much dead now and I didn't want my work to go to waste

I would do same.Yeah i have to admit that empire state is stopped cuz i have lost all my files and have to do it again.im going to take break form it anyway that's why i dont post anything in there.

man, yeah i know they are wrong but i putted as that so you can see them near both and compare them xD

and....

wth you mean with opacity and that stuff?

after i get a good amount of buildings i will start putting all in his place

and yeah kamil you can enter, i need ppl to help

what you mean F* by sketchup? I made it in max....but Ill try to edit the textures in PHOTOshop make it dirtier.LOL TEXTURES WIP. just doing bammargera's apartment then my lot for NY again.....then the ENDORPHIN..

i have got some iv audio in san andreas when you crash the car youtube video uploading

edit its niko's voice

Edited by johnathon956

*Update at first page*

Its the cluckin bell as i said, some improved textures couse i didnt find them all

and,

it got 6 invisible walls all over the front

does anybody can edit the col or do it well without invisible walls?

I you can, please drop me a PM and i send you files

Edited by vans123

you know what vans this mod will die if we dont have any landscape/terrain......we need to do that first before putting the buildings together......Ill make it but give a draft/sketch of the map or should I do it? or are we gonna use the same layout of algonquin but different roads? if im going to make the map Ill put a airport on northeast if its ok for you? but Ill based some roads on the real NY map paths ok. Noel in and out

supermortalhuman

I disagree. Nothing wrong with starting with building tops. Get those going and grow your team when you have some assets like this, this is one aspect, keep it going and someone will make that baseland wink.gif

is that what you think super Ill just continue.

sorry about the bad quility video but fraps gave me 0fps doing it with my mobile gave me full fps

supermortalhuman

See what you can come up with on the baseland, stray from rockstar's if you can, but take some hints from their design style as well - will be watching for your concepts. Would like to see any practice takes as well wink.gif

i think if you don't want to go to interiors if you want to go to some places like gta iv. maybe scripting is involved here. the occult will be like entering from a house and there will be no black thing he will just directly open the door and get inside.

man, you are putting much GTA IV Here lol.gif

GTA SA is years old than GTA IV, gta iv has a damn engine that support near each building with its own interior without loading!

GTA SA No xD

i would prefer to do that of loading interirors,in that way we dont have limited space for interiors biggrin.gif

man, you are putting much GTA IV Here lol.gif

GTA SA is years old than GTA IV, gta iv has a damn engine that support near each building with its own interior without loading!

GTA SA No xD

i would prefer to do that of loading interirors,in that way we dont have limited space for interiors biggrin.gif

create the interior as a part of the model