3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Customized GTA IV Cars

johncs154

It's been a while, but here is another modified IV car I have to show you. It's the Stalion!

Still having texture issues with some of my previous cars/bikes but it shouldn't be that long until I release them all.

Anyway, here's the Stalion:

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

EduardKoeleJuck

Holy sh*t! That's the best IV car I've seen so far! Please release it!

EDIT: @John: why the hell are the police fighting the FBI?

Edited by EduardKoeleJuck

by the way guys. where are all the releases of the modified cars so far... I can't seem to find them.... OMG please give me a bagged GNX!!!!!

by the way guys. where are all the releases of the modified cars so far... I can't seem to find them.... OMG please give me a bagged GNX!!!!!

Would be a good idea if johncs154 could post every customized vehicle in the first post on page 1, so we could keep track on the downloads/releases. The images should then be cropped to 100x100 and hosted on imagebam for example.

Author/Image/Short description. One or two images of every car.

This topic is nothing but eye candy...they just tease everyone with pics of cars that never get released...sly.gif

This topic is nothing but eye candy...they just tease everyone with pics of cars that never get released...sly.gif

ya that's probably what they're doing but some of these rides are really decked out

Would be a good idea if johncs154 could post every customized vehicle in the first post on page 1, so we could keep track on the downloads/releases. The images should then be cropped to 100x100 and hosted on imagebam for example.

Author/Image/Short description. One or two images of every car.

Sounds like a good idea, so if any1 has released or planing on releasing customized cars from GTA I can post them on the first page of the topic just let me know.. BTW Sorry about the wait with the police buffalo's, zmod is causing problems with the final wft files. I hope I can get everything worked out so I can post them today.. Most of the mods here are not eye candy and they get released its just not everyone mentions they are released or what site they uploaded them to.

Thank you so much for your feedback guys! biggrin.gif

Don't worry, I'm definitely going to release all my mods. I work really long hours so I only get the weekend to work on modding these days.

nice cars, i thought i'd show some of my paints form playing with the carcol.dat file

i got some real nice golds in there, and a couple nice purples.

screenshots via xFire Auto-upload

106base, 89 spec that's a nice one.

or make a new color, copy the yellow, but add 50 to the middle number (green) to make a brighter yellow, and put that on top of 106, or other dark brown.

i made a bright pink, it's my 143 (255,0,255) slap that over black, or any dark or medium purple, (#144 for me, (40,3,40) or dark purple, (my #145, 27,3,32).

did the same for green, slapped this (my #146, 44,231,37) bright bright green over black, or any other green.. purty metallic.

i made a few yellows, and got some awsome golds of various depths and brightnesses by mixing a dark yellow base, with any brighter yellow specular, and made great golds..

medium yellow #138, 110,105,27

yellow bright #139, 195,183,22

ouch i broke my monitor yellow #140, 248,255,0

slap these over ANY yellow, brown or even black to get various types of Golds.. got one to look like my old Gold LeBaron.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

these two sentinels, are the bright pink over dark purple and over a black.

White base 113, woth 106 fore the stripe, and i think 89 or 134 for the yellow to get a white with gold stripe.

i did the same to the police cars, to get a white car with GOLD stripes, instea of blue.. made the Noose Cars to be GOLD, as if they are the Gold Sheriff.

user posted image

user posted image

i like your cars, give them beautiful paints to match

(i use the FindColors iPod app to do mine, add the rgb equivelant, and name it the color's number, and flip through them.)

I'm not a big fan of purple BUT looks awesome. I will definitely check out the app as I'm getting bored with the standard 131 colors.

i think the gta iv bobcat is a cool truck , but what rlly anoy's me is that the back is so small

i'll explain it with a pic

(the red it what it schould be in my opinion)

user posted image

The back of the truck(bed) is small because its meant to be like that its called flare-side or step-side bed.

i still don't like it

The back of the truck(bed) is small because its meant to be like that its called flare-side or step-side bed.

i still don't like it

This is the customized car thread why dont you change everything you dont like about it?

i still don't like it

This is the customized car thread why dont you change everything you dont like about it?

becouse i didn't have the time yet to try the moddelling stuff and find out how it works ect blush.gifsad.gifconfused.gif

i'd like to but it's just that i work with another drawing program for school and i want to get pretty good @ that first

before i start to draw/model with another progrm

cous it would get kinda confusing otherwise blush.gif

+ it wasn't a request , just an idea/opinion

Good to see some activity here still. When so many "real cars" are out on the market.

That Sultan looks nice, a simple change u could do, would be to add those "wing_lf" & "wing_rf" or detach the rear wheelhouses from the sultan rs version.

Drunk Russian 9

I'm trying to figure out how to scale down the wheel first, since they are clearly too big(second pic). The idea you mentioned would make it too similar to the RS; I'd rather make something more unique.

Drunk Russian 9
Okey, just an idea. Ill add u on msn, and ill show u how to scale them.

U want the car to look more like a "normal" car?

Lol, no, I just want to know how to scale them. Oh and sorry I don't have MSN, I do have Xfire tho.

@ Dragonov: Okay yea just saying don't hesitate to change something on the car if you don't like it or think it could look better, then of course show it off here icon14.gif Modeling take time to learn and learning the 2 programs at once would be a bit more difficult. Use this forum and you should be able to find all the tools you need.

@ Drunk Russian 9: A simple change can make any car look different. The rims you chose look a lot better IMO. You want to scale down the rim so you see more tire or the whole wheel?

@ WpeRek: As of right now I cant see the screen.. Something about the server not responding.