Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,696 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

johncs154

Customized GTA IV Cars

xsisT

Thanks! Ill show u on msn later on turn.gif

The idea is to make a small limo/short limo. ill make the middle compartment longer in the second version.

First thing is to add double antennas on the boot and a tv antenna(the one from the stretch).

Costar

That is a nice idea xsisT ! smile.gif

I like that, I mean frankly I kinda like the idea of an "Executive" car that isnt a big old bulky limo, to me its actually more practical for an "Executive' car to be abit smaller like this Maybachuser posted image

That car is abit overboard when it comes to *fancy* but you see how its rear compartment/door/window is longer than driver..

I mean if going to a fancy place to meet w/ some international diplomat, yea I could see using a limo in a kind of a convoy or maybe if you're going to some special evening event but for just normal travel say around towns and places, your car is much better IMO!

Easily navigate it like regular vehs, doesnt draw as much attention etc ..

Say, how much CAN you stretch the rear door/window w/out it looking freaky ?

Like IF it were possible to stretch w/ out having to add another window in the middle, instead like that Maybach, stretch it and cut in a quarter window to the back..

jake-dk
How did you made those black tinted windows in ZModeler 2?

I think thats just a black texture with highlights, there could also be a light alpha, but idk..

..GhosT

lololol slayer a food delivery truck as anti riot transporter xD^^ nice idea

Nima_1i

Nice mods out there...!!

@ johncs154: Could you update your buffaloes?? the wft is locked & I cant update it myself (specially the tinted windows in buffalo DUB) Thanks.

I myself tried to mod FXT a little bit but it resulted this:

user posted image

can anyone tell me what to do??

I made a topic for this bug:

My Topic

..GhosT
Nice mods out there...!!

@ johncs154: Could you update your buffaloes?? the wft is locked & I cant update it myself (specially the tinted windows in buffalo DUB) Thanks.

I myself tried to mod FXT a little bit but it resulted this:

can anyone tell me what to do??

I made a topic for this bug:

My Topic

U have detail/draw distance on 1 or something small, that makes your cars go to the low poly model earlier. Just walk near it and you got ur normal car, you use an old zmodeler version which f*cks up the LODversion of the cars.

johncs154

I attempting to recover all my mods from an old HD I updated to Win7 but none of my files we backed up.

Nima_1i
U have detail/draw distance on 1 or something small, that makes your cars go to the low poly model earlier. Just walk near it and you got ur normal car, you use an old zmodeler version which f*cks up the LODversion of the cars.

Ohh ... Well Can anybody give me the latest Z modeler? ... Cos I cant run the version I download at the official site... Thanks.

..GhosT

Ohh ... Well Can anybody give me the latest Z modeler? ... Cos I cant run the version I download at the official site... Thanks.

Run "Autoupdate.exe". Should work if you got a working serial. Seriously, who would waste 60 dollars on that program..?

Nima_1i

Run "Autoupdate.exe". Should work if you got a working serial. Seriously, who would waste 60 dollars on that program..?

So.... Since I dont want to waste money on that & even if I want to I cant.. could u please upload the Z modeler u r working with?? or anybody else that has it... thanks. ( I borrowed the old version to so I dont have the serial )

SLAYERMAGGOT

Would you stop talking about piracy, it's not allowed to talk about it at GTAForums...

This topic is to show off your work you did in ZM for GTA IV

..GhosT

So.... Since I dont want to waste money on that & even if I want to I cant.. could u please upload the Z modeler u r working with?? or anybody else that has it... thanks. ( I borrowed the old version to so I dont have the serial )

I dont use zmodeler and i dont know where to get a key and im not interested in this as im not supporting pirated keys etc.

leik oh em jeez!

Too bad if you don't want spend the money. I spent nearly a year messing around with GTA III/VC cars imported to ZMod 1, then into ZMod 2 before my Dad finally bought me the registered version. But that was back when it was $43.

And discussion of Piracy is against the rules on these boards.

(Off the record, if you want to steal software, steal it from a corporation, not from some guy making an awesome program in his free time like Oleg.)

GhostStorm

Hi guys, Im just wondering - do any of you know how to do PINK, by this I mean can anyone give me the code to make a car pink...I can't figure it out but its gotta be possible.

Costar

I would guess u mean in carcols, well in there it has these values under

"RED"

115,10,39,bright,pink

171,152,143,light,pink

"PURPLE"

105,30,59,-,pink

114,42,63,dark,pink

124,27,68,bright,pink

"SPEC FLIP COLOURS"

134,68,110,-,pink

WpeRek

Hey SLAYERMAGGOT, any news with your modification cars ? wink.gif

SLAYERMAGGOT

Sadly not, i have lost my mods on my hdd along with tons of other stuff and stopped modding at this point, though i don't have much time and not enough passion to make something after a working day. I've planned to model my own cars, i hope i will realize it one day and bring them to IV, but it's really about time icon14.gif

XTREME0235

Here is my latest project for you guys to see and i reckon you might like it.

It is the Biff re-done.

I added a bull-bar to the front, added straighter pipes and gave her new wheels.

Here is some pictures, i hope you like it smile.gif

http://img401.imageshack.us/i/newbiff.jpg

http://img411.imageshack.us/i/newbiff2.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/i/newbiff3.jpg

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/newbiff4.jpg

http://img687.imageshack.us/i/newbiff5.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/i/newbiff6.jpg

I will give you a sneak peek on my next project as well.

I got the parts from the Biff model i was using and made a semi trailer to transport things like dirt and sand.

Here is a sneak peek:

user posted image

XTREME0235.

Edited by XTREME0235

SLAYERMAGGOT

This dumper looks so awesome, love those extras cool.gifwink.gif

My dream truck for GTA IV would be this one icon14.gif

XTREME0235

This dumper looks so awesome, love those extras cool.gifwink.gif

My dream truck for GTA IV would be this one icon14.gif

Thank you Slayer smile.gif

Also, I most certainly agree with you on that one.

I watched the movie and i almost fell in love with that truck (not to much but still a nice truck)

XTREME0235.