3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Liberty City Racing League [360]

cutcho

@ Nason - I was comparing all my ranked race stats against everyone on here and must admit I think I have found someone who loves racing as much as my goodself smile.gif ..... just a shame your times wern't in the same league as mine wink.gif hows that for pre match banter !!!

ha! yeah sorry about the lower times tounge.gif ............. we seem to be pretty evenly matched, except I couldn't help but notice you smoked my lap time on the first race, Heel and Toe, by like 8 seconds! alll the other tracks that I checked out we are pretty close on though tounge2.gif

we shall see........ tounge2.gif

Hey what about me?

Did you forget about my awesome prowess the other day?

Although I don't usually play much on Race, but when I do, I will make a fool of ya!!! devil.gif

I'm always on Freemode I tells ya!

And good luck to everybody tomorrow. And seeing as Joe has left, will leelee take his spot?

Kinko Kabuki Koshi KaPOW~!

It's only the first race, I'll make the next ones. I've gotta go somewhere, just realised.

for sure this event is going ahead! icon14.gif

I need everyone to reply to this post ASAP stating their availabilities.

Cutcho85 - Yes

Nitty Don - Yes

D Games Guru - Yes

vForssell - Yes

Haggis234 - Yes

Guns N R0se - Yes

Nason89 - Yes

Kinko KaPOW XXV - No sad.gif

Untitled27 - Yes

CletusEliScrubs - Yes

Sellars13 -

RabidusUnus -

I will update your rsvp on this list.

I haven't seen much activity from certain people on this event thread so im wondering if they are able to make it to the first race?

leelee862 - their is a full time driving position available with eCola / Sprunk Super GT if you are available to compete in Race 1

please try to get back to me on this ASAP

Unfortunately Joeboi94’s contract has been terminated for crashing his Super GT blind drunk into the Turismo Auto Dealership in East Algonquin during the early hours of Sunday morning after a late night binge on the town… only one casualty being a 19 year old prostitute from the slums of Bohan who was in the car with Joeboi94 at the time of the accident. Liberty City Police Department are prepared to write the death off as a mister meaner confident that the death was caused by an overdose rather than reckless driving.

It was either Super GT lose their multi million $ major sponsor for the season or the disgraced drivers contract be scraped. Money hungry LCRL decided that ending the controversial drivers contract will only clean up the racing leagues off track image and increase annual profit margins by luring younger fans to the sport.

The LCRL wish Joeboi94 all the best for the future, and hope he can stay sober through his early racing retirement! lol.gif

Edited by cutcho
Tommy-Vercetti19

Unfortunately Joeboi94’s contract has been terminated for crashing his Super GT blind drunk into the Turismo Auto Dealership in East Algonquin during the early hours of Sunday morning after a late night binge on the town… only one casualty being a 19 year old prostitute from the slums of Bohan who was in the car with Joeboi94 at the time of the accident. Liberty City Police Department are prepared to write the death off as a mister meaner confident that the death was caused by an overdose rather than reckless driving.

It was either Super GT lose their multi million $ major sponsor for the season or the disgraced drivers contract be scraped. Money hungry LCRL decided that ending the controversial drivers contract will only clean up the racing leagues off track image and increase annual profit margins by luring younger fans to the sport.

The LCRL wish Joeboi94 all the best for the future, and hope he can stay sober through his early racing retirement! lol.gif

Did he smack his foot on the accelerator when he orgamed? lol.gif

Anyways Good luck to everyone in the races. icon14.gif

Goo Comets! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

The LCRL wish Joeboi94 all the best for the future, and hope he can stay sober through his early racing retirement!  lol.gif

Anyways Good luck to everyone in the races. icon14.gif

Goo Comets! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

hahaha nice Tommy! just what i was thinking when i was typing it lol.gif

thanks for the speedy reply untitled27 & Guns & R0se! colgate.gif

so far so good...

i like coffee enemas

I'll be available but there's no point in me showing up if I'm not going to be racing. I'm pulling out confused.gif

EDIT:

Disregard my original comment. I'll jump over to the Super GT team. I'll be there smile.gif

Edited by leelee862
I'll be available but there's no point in me showing up if I'm not going to be racing. I'm pulling out confused.gif

EDIT:

Disregard my original comment. I'll jump over to the Super GT team. I'll be there smile.gif

Welcome to the eCola/Sprunk SuperGT's leelee!

Thanks for the rsvp guys... icon14.gif

hopefully Sellars13 & RabidusUnus can make it... otherwise flyUS Infernus will be 2 drivers down come Race 1...

leelee862 - hope you have a great season, sorry about all the stuffing around with the teams over the past couple of days, glad its all sorted now.

not long now! colgate.gif

When is this event taking place? smile.gif

today, 5pm EST.

I might not be able to make it. I should but I might not. My family might come over or I might go hang out with my gf who I have seen in like a month cuz she's been away, but it depends if she's not busy. lol

Orgamed? yer I love orgaming.

It's not that I don't want to race it's just I can't get into the same game as sellars, so I won't be able race anyway...if sellars' ever can't and you need another man gimme a buzz smile.gif

today, 5pm EST.

I might not be able to make it. I should but I might not. My family might come over or I might go hang out with my gf who I have seen in like a month cuz she's been away, but it depends if she's not busy. lol

I think you mean 6PM EST sly.gif .

today, 5pm EST.

I think you mean 6PM EST sly.gif .

it said 5 in the earlier post sarcasm.gif lol.

@ alex - This is not my event but I know there are still places open for grabs, If you get no response from Cutcho then be on tonight and I'll invite you if I'm allowed too wink.gif

@ alex - This is not my event but I know there are still places open for grabs, If you get no response from Cutcho then be on tonight and I'll invite you if I'm allowed too wink.gif

Thanks my friend. cool.gif