3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Liberty City Racing League [360]

cutcho

Sorry bro didn't realise it would be sooo early for you !!

You missed out on some practise last night on heel and toe !! just for the record comets won every training game last night, I think there were about 4 games in total ?

Although it has made me realise that in a long race (8 laps) if the GT and Turismo drivers are skilled enough they do have a chance of winning especially seeing as the traffic is on wow.gif as I found out last night happy.gif need to practise racing with traffic as I am so used to racing with none or parked

i like coffee enemas

You missed out on some practise last night on heel and toe !! just for the record comets won every training game last night, I think there were about 4 games in total ?

Although it has made me realise that in a long race (8 laps) if the GT and Turismo drivers are skilled enough they do have a chance of winning especially seeing as the traffic is on wow.gif as I found out last night happy.gif need to practise racing with traffic as I am so used to racing with none or parked

Haha, You and the traffic really weren't best buddies last night happy.gif

you interested in signing up Booze T ?

substitute driving positions are available, full time position available in Terroil Turismo...

get back to me bro

I'm not particularly fond of racing, but if it turns out you're short one person, I can fill up that gap.

That's kool bro, day off work that day so i don't mind getting up a little early to play some gta iv and then go back to bed...

good to hear icon14.gif sounds like PiBwasser Comets have recruited some class drivers... hope i can keep up! colgate.gif

Although it has made me realise that in a long race (8 laps) if the GT and Turismo drivers are skilled enough they do have a chance of winning especially seeing as the traffic is on  as I found out last night  need to practise racing with traffic as I am so used to racing with none or parked

very true, main reason i have put traffic on low is so it adds a little more uncertainty to the race, keeps leading drivers on their toes even if they have a little buffer over the chasing pack.

So people practice driving with traffic on, don't particularly want to hear any whining come race day.

I'm not particularly fond of racing, but if it turns out you're short one person, I can fill up that gap.

Booze T - If you want to place yourself down as a substitute driver that would be great, just boosts the events chance of having a full list come race day icon14.gif

just pick which team you would like to signup to and i'll make sure it goes down asap.

suicidal.gif

Edited by cutcho
Booze T - If you want to place yourself down as a substitute driver that would be great, just boosts the events chance of having a full list come race day icon14.gif

just pick which team you would like to signup to and i'll make sure it goes down asap.

Alright, in that case, sign me up for Terroil Turismo icon14.gif

This is for 8 laps Mr Boozey !! are you sure you can keep up for that long wink.gif

little harsh Nitty Don, lol colgate.gif

okay Booze T, done deal icon14.gif

but i'll have to put you down as a fulltime driver because of untitled27's commitment to the season...

i see your pretty active on gtaforums.com which is great, consider this a chance to improve on the racing side of gta iv

good to have you onboard!

what are your availabilities for the upcoming / opening race?

This is for 8 laps Mr Boozey !! are you sure you can keep up for that long wink.gif

little harsh Nitty Don, lol colgate.gif

okay Booze T, done deal icon14.gif

but i'll have to put you down as a fulltime driver because of untitled27's commitment to the season...

i see your pretty active on gtaforums.com which is great, consider this a chance to improve on the racing side of gta iv

good to have you onboard!

what are your availabilities for the upcoming / opening race?

Actually, I'm not a bad racer, just ask my clanmates, I just don't enjoy it...

I signed up to help out... What exactly have I gotten myself into? Is it just the one, 8-lap race or is it more than that? mercie_blink.gif

Its 8 laps of every course !!! if you don't enjoy racing now this will make or break you !!!

Also I is only playing with my comments !! I know you can keep up ................. just wink.gif

you sure dude?

8 laps ain't that bad... i only dread Southern Sandwich lol biggrin.gif

but if you want out... no probs icon14.gif

need some substitute drivers desperately before the season start... confused.gif

I can definitely make that time but it's a little bit late, isn't it? Of course, I'm thinking about other people; I've been sleeping at like 1-4am this week lol.gif

Same here, woke up at 2am today notify.gif

I can make that time colgate.gif

i like coffee enemas
you sure dude?

need some substitute drivers desperately before the season start... confused.gif

If you really need to fill untitled's spot then I'll switch teams. As much as I don't want to I just wanna get this started!

you sure dude?

If you really need to fill untitled's spot then I'll switch teams. As much as I don't want to I just wanna get this started!

same here!

Just a pre-warning for everybody: I WILL do what it takes to finish high up devil.gif

And me and Guru will do everything it takes to stop you getting there wink.gif

I suppose guru turned youse against me, aye? that's guru alright tounge.gif just kidding, I know you never liked me anyway nitty.

Fantastic, while you two are busting each other up, I'll slip past in my flyUS™ Infernus biggrin.gif

Unless your connection boots you out of the game just as you're about to cross the finish for the win...that would be funny as 'ell

Aussiebushmatt

Fantastic, while you two are busting each other up, I'll slip past in my flyUS™ Infernus  biggrin.gif

Unless your connection boots you out of the game just as you're about to cross the finish for the win...that would be funny as 'ell

Of course, I would then post an incredibly obscene post and be subsequently given a verbal warning tounge.gif

---------------------

This post is brought to you by flyUS™.

Place bets on the flyUS™ Racing League Team now and have yourself put in a draw to win an official flyUS™ Feroci!

user posted image

Edited by Aussiebushmatt

Joe - how did you come to that conclusion ? I don't understand you ! I never said I don't like you ??

I am only teaming up with Guru as he is on the Comets team ! otherwise it would be one for all

Good to see some competiveness coming out for this event though wink.gif

Joe - how did you come to that conclusion ? I don't understand you ! I never said I don't like you ??

I am only teaming up with Guru as he is on the Comets team ! otherwise it would be one for all

Good to see some competiveness coming out for this event though wink.gif

Just an assumption I made.....I seem to be an enemy with f*ckin' everyone on these forums sad.gif

I didn't like you when you were in the Exiles tounge.gif but I think your sound now you've left them biggrin.gif

Then again that was back in the days when the AoD V's Exiles war was in full rage devil.gif

I miss the rivalry everyones a bit too friendly around these parts nowadays sad.gif

I didn't like you when you were in the Exiles tounge.gif but I think your sound now you've left them biggrin.gif

Then again that was back in the days when the AoD V's Exiles war was in full rage devil.gif

I miss the rivalry everyones a bit too friendly around these parts nowadays sad.gif

You obviously haven't read the HK/exiles topics lately have you? lol.gif

Aussiebushmatt

I miss the rivalry everyones a bit too friendly around these parts nowadays  sad.gif

Maybe it's because you stopped being a massive dick.

gotcha!

---------------------

Want to get around Francis International efficiently? Obtain the new flyUS™ Perennial! This outstanding people-carrier can be bought for only $2999.99!*

user posted image

*product actually costs $3000.

@ Sellars - Me or Joe ??

Be carefull with your answer !! suicidal.gif

And I don't read other gangs threads confused.gif what would be the point we have the best thread going in this Forum cool.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif

and anymore advertising for Perrenial and I think you should be made to race in one happy.gif

Aussiebushmatt

@ Sellars - Me or Joe ??

I'm gonna say you because I added the 'gotcha!' part moto_whistle.gif

and anymore advertising for Perrenial and I think you should be made to race in one  happy.gif

Your comment has been forwarded to the flyUS™ public relations office and is currently being processed by our highest ranking officials. If you would like to donate to flyUS™, please organise a visit to our corporation headquarters in Algonquin. If this is not possible, please feel free to speak to our employees at Francis International Airport. smile.gif

flyUS™ - because we're better than you, and we know it!

F*ck you Sellars!

F*ck you Nitty!

F*ck you Joe!

Nah, just joking. I got love for everybody. Unless of course, you got hate for me to the point I have to come at ya like an alligata!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

F*ck yo Airport company that has been the victim of many terrorist plots! ph34r.gif

"Kill an annoying 13yr old brat today. It will stop overcrowding and make the place a lot happier. Drink and drive today!"