4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Liberty City Racing League [360]

cutcho

gamesguru

Forgot to mention that I'm in. If it's the same time every week, then I'm always in unless I state otherwise icon14.gif .

Mr.cutcho, you will be glad to hear that I am not dropping out of the racing league. However, I am requesting a transfer. If Alex or Rabidus don't reply then I'd like to take one of their spots on the Infurnus team. I am absolutely sick of the supposed "Super" GT. Grrr! Let me know if this is possible, bud.

Good to hear LeeLee862!

However there will be no carry over points to your new team, you're considered as a new driver (fresh contract)

All points you had earnt with eCola / Sprunk Super GT will be wiped from your records & the constructors points standings. The points standings will be edited following Race 5 - Southern Sandwich

I hope this is a new beginning for your LCRL career, flyUS Infernus look like a strong unit now!

most importantly i want all drivers to be happy with their allocated team.

It is unfortunate for eCola / Sprunk Super GT to lose full time drivers mid season... They will find it hard to match it with the rest of the field for the remainder. confused.gif

flyUS Infernus - LeeLee862 (Driver 3) icon14.gif

Thanks for all the speedy r.s.v.p's guys!

Another good turnout like last week will be great colgate.gif

Sorry about the time issued guys... whenever i put a time down for an event in BST or GMT all I get is a rowdy response about what the time zone really is!

This way I leave it up to you guys to figure it out lol.gif

This event will be held at the same time of each week unless i state otherwise...

Soon enough day light savings will hit this part of Australia, but I'll let you guys know what will happen.

Race 5 - Southern Sandwich (Preview)

Easily the biggest track for the season!

It’s very hard to get "the perfect lap" here, many high degree difficulty areas on this track that will separate the drivers from the pretenders. The high speeds you reach over the bridge can be a nightmare if traffic congestion starts to bottle neck into the centre of the road. Patients is required here, it's a long race so you will have plenty of time to chase.

Tight corners and narrow streets early in the race will prove chaotic for many drivers. Watch out for the falling posts that decide to flip cars no problem, this will be a nightmare for PiBwasser Comets.

Terroil Turismo drivers should enjoy this track and have a day out with the great cornering the car has under brakes.

Personal least favorite spot on the track would have to be the on-ramp for the bridge.

If traffic congests here it is pain! angry.gif

Best overtaking spot would be near the helitours, the wide open road makes it easy especially if you pounce on the driver early after the sharp downhill corner.

Edited by cutcho

Race 5 - Southern Sandwich (Availabilities)

Date/Time

2nd September 2009

08:00:00am Melbourne/Australia

Still waiting on r.s.v.p's from the following drivers:

Super GT - eCola / Sprunk

vForssell - Yes

TUBBSthezombie -

Turismo - Terroil

Nason89 - Yes

Untitled27 - Yes

Please let me know asap guys icon14.gif

hopefully I'll see everyone then

Edited by cutcho

btw, big congrats to untitled for the first win for the turismos! good to see someone break the comets momentum, especially the turismos tounge2.gif

btw, big congrats to untitled for the first win for the turismos! good to see someone break the comets momentum, especially the turismos tounge2.gif

Thanks Nason icon14.gif

big race coming up next! icon14.gif

I wonder if Untitled27 will back his form up this week?

Terroil Turismo chasing PiBwasser Comets for 1st place in the Constructors points.

vForrsell

how come....????

tell me you ain't going to drop out of the competition? confused.gif

eCola / Sprunk Super GT will almost be non-existent!

Because of school starting again and the fact that I live some distance from it, I might be able to make it but I'm not sure.

i like coffee enemas

Well I'm actually looking forward to racing this week, now that I actually have a chance of winning (or at least making it through the entire race without getting bored of being in last place with no chance in hell of catching the rest of you guys up). You'll all be eating my dust this week devil.gif! Haha, I jest. Best of luck to everyone icon14.gif

Well I'm actually looking forward to racing this week, now that I actually have a chance of winning (or at least making it through the entire race without getting bored of being in last place with no chance in hell of catching the rest of you guys up). You'll all be eating my dust this week devil.gif! Haha, I jest. Best of luck to everyone icon14.gif

big call! biggrin.gif

it will take a fair effort to beat the lead drivers on a demanding track like Southern Sandwich first race with a new team. icon14.gif

Guns N R0se

O sweet! I got Joeboi and Leelee on my team alright. If I get my act together we can actually come back and win this colgate.gif

O sweet! I got Joeboi and Leelee on my team alright. If I get my act together we can actually come back and win this  colgate.gif

dreaming. lol.gif

PiBwasser Comets have the season sown up, and it's only Race 5!

hahaha

I'll be there for Southern Sandwich.

Good Untitled27! icon14.gif

i was beginning to wonder if you were going to make it!

i'll see you on the blacktop colgate.gif

gamesguru

Gonna get some practice in now. I probably won't fare well in this race, because I have an incredibly short attention span. I'm going to get halfway across Broker Bridge and start day dreaming about how awesome it would be to fly around on a Unicorn with turrets raining down terror on the streets of London, and then BAM! Crash into the side of the bridge.......

And I'm pretty sure it's called Southern Switch and not Souther Sandwich sly.gif .

EDIT: Seems nobody wants to play this track cryani.gif . I might have to try it in Freemode (if I can remember the track layout). But I want to practice and adjust to Low traffic, not high!!! angry.gif

Edited by gamesguru

I can make it tonight guys if it's gonna be 11pm.....I start school tomorrow. And if it's going to be like this for all races then I won't be able to make any off them. 10pm would be okay but 11pm (for now) is a no-no. Important subjects this time 'round.

gamesguru

It will probably stay 11PM because that's 8am for cutcho and I think he said something about not being able to wake up earlier than that. Mind you, it will be 10PM once BST is over. I think it's over in time for next week, I'm not sure.

We'll see what he has to say. I just did the track in Freemode, yes I'm good a remembering the map. It's terrible for us Comets because all the best track cuts are bumpy and littered with objects so we have to end up slowing down, giving the other teams an advantage.

I totally forgot about that...the clock's go back an hour in a little bit. I'll be able to beat you guys- I mean race from then on. smile.gif

i like coffee enemas

Oh, I'm pulling out, man.

When I have a rubbish car, I race well but end up either in a terrible position or I just don't finish the race at all. I finally get to choose a decent car and people use sh*tty tactics to f*ck up my run and I STILL end up in last place. It's ridiculous and I can't be f*cked with it anymore. This is it this time. I apologise Cutcho, but screw this, I'm out.

Edited by leelee862
gamesguru

Sorry to hear that leelee cryani.gif .

What do you mean by dirty/sh*tty tactics? A race like that is bound to have lag from other racers and NPC, so crashes can easily happen. On my 7th lap I hit Kinko on the bridge's end by Chinatown. I slowed down because I knew he was coming, but even though I passed him lag knocked us into each other and wiped us both out. It easily happens.

I enjoyed the race today. The first half of the first lap was awesome. Nice enclosed pack with everyone budging one another, wiping out, cutting people off. It was like a derby scrum. I got my first fastest lap which I'm very pleased about, along with a 1st place. I seriously thought I was going to f*ck this race up but I knuckled down. Good race fellas icon14.gif .

Southern Switch Results:

user posted image

leelee left & then vForssell; I don't know how that works out with the points?

When I have a rubbish car, I race well but end up either in a terrible position or I just don't finish the race at all. I finally get to choose a decent car and people use sh*tty tactics to f*ck up my run and I STILL end up in last place. It's ridiculous and I can't be f*cked with it anymore. This is it this time. I apologise Cutcho, but screw this, I'm out.

leelee862 wtf?

it's a street racing competition... i can't honestly expect people not to block, PIT Manouver, cut corners, side-swipe & flip in a race?

you were driving the 2nd best car in the game, and i think 8 laps of Southern Sandwich would give you more than enough time to dust off and get back on you're feet.

Random exploded mini vans sitting in the middle of the bridge blocking my run during lap 1.

My batteries went flat halfway through the race and i still managed to peg the gap back and neally finished in 3rd if i wasn't for a gutter the size of my fingernail that decides to flip me halfway accross LC! devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

f*ck I COULD KILL ROCKSTAR! angry.gif

suck it up leelee862, complained about the Super GT complain about other drivers tactics....

dude what do you want me to do?

it's a street race were dirty driving tactics is what can win races.

Note:

Who is dropping out of the competition because of school & bedtime?

Is it honestly worth continuing with this competition cause im getting a feeling that in the coming days half the field is going to drop out.

f*ck.

I'll have the details from the last race updated asap.

im confused what time would that be in Pacific US time? i think 2pm on tuesday but unfortunatly i just got your PM Cutcho.

i like coffee enemas

leelee862 wtf?

it's a street racing competition... i can't honestly expect people not to block, PIT Manouver, cut corners, side-swipe & flip in a race?

you were driving the 2nd best car in the game, and i think 8 laps of Southern Sandwich would give you more than enough time to dust off and get back on you're feet.

Random exploded mini vans sitting in the middle of the bridge blocking my run during lap 1.

My batteries went flat halfway through the race and i still managed to peg the gap back and neally finished in 3rd if i wasn't for a gutter the size of my fingernail that decides to flip me halfway accross LC! devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

f*ck I COULD KILL ROCKSTAR! angry.gif

suck it up leelee862, complained about the Super GT complain about other drivers tactics....

dude what do you want me to do?

it's a street race were dirty driving tactics is what can win races.

Note:

Who is dropping out of the competition because of school & bedtime?

Is it honestly worth continuing with this competition cause im getting a feeling that in the coming days half the field is going to drop out.

f*ck.

I'll have the details from the last race updated asap.

Well you could so easily implement at least SOME rules. Instead, you just want this to be an all out slagfest. Nitty so obviously did it for sh*ts and giggles, as he could've easily avoided knocking me out of the race. And it's all good and well you talking about me "getting back on my feet". You were driving the Comet and do well every week.

I didn't crash or anything and yet most of you were still gaining time on me. Until you've been knocked into last place by sh*tty tactics and experience this crap for yourself then you can pretty just f*ck off. You're in at least the top 5 every week. It's not like I can't race either, as I proved in the practice race, which is why this sh*t pisses me off so much.

Personally, I just like to have a clean and casual race. This sh*t is boring. Like I said, I'm out.

Edited by leelee862
Nitty Don

It wasn't for sh*ts and giggles it was for 1st place !! just cos you wanted to slow down for that corner you expected me to stop and wait for you to get around it !!? screw that if your gonna drive like a grandad i'm gonna drive straight through you smile.gif