Household Pets. Got any?

trip

So is Boots one of the cats you caught in one of your famous "trip's no more balls traps™"? Nice pics of the pugs as well, I love the way pugs look they're awesome. And you have 3 of your own cats then? I used to have 2 cats when I lived in Amsterdam, but we couldn't bring them with us when we moved. That was one of the saddest days of my life when we left them. I still have their picture on my wall near my bed, with them sitting next to each other holding each other's paws. But they went to a good home, my dad gave them to one of his work colleagues and she was a really nice woman. They stayed together as well, but I still feel guilty about leaving them even though there was nothing I could do about it.

Marmalade and Tigger were their names, they were both boys and were the best of friends. And they were my best friends too, it was over 13 years ago that we moved but I'm still welling up now thinking about them.

Those little pugs went apesh*t on us during our visit. I went to pet Ted on the back porch and he pissed himself as if I was trying to kill him. First dogs in a long long time that didn't take an almost instant liking to me.

fbiidcopyvo4.png

My family currently has a dog (golden retriever), a cat and a cockatoo. Over the years we had a range of pets like fish (standard stuff), a lizard, a few more birds...and who could forget the sea monkeys lol (if they even count).

I like the name Muntz trip, reminds me of my previous cat who was called Mutz...which ironically means 'cat' in a foreign language. Unfortunately he was very territorial and decided to piss off a few months after we got our second cat, who constantly copied Mutz. Not to mention, the second cat and my dog teamed up and probably gave mutz the sh*ts.

Pets are awesome though, love 'em.

nightwalker83
Those little pugs went apesh*t on us during our visit. I went to pet Ted on the back porch and he pissed himself as if I was trying to kill him. First dogs in a long long time that didn't take an almost instant liking to me.

That sounds as if you are describing our male Chihuahua Robbie.

Wow, cool pictures, Trip.

smile.gif

How's Tim doing these days?

Tim's good but I'm actually home today to take Pip to the vet - it is never ending. Pip has a weird medical history. For one - he has had a sex change for medical reasons. confused.gif He'll be fine though. He has a poop condition and will be there all day getting numerous enemas.

@ZoomZoom - Ridgebacks are cool dogs. I once lived in a commune house where we had 13 of them. Talk about intimidating - even in the rough area of west Philadelphia we were in at the time we could have left our doors open, because no way in hell would anyone think to enter that house uninvited.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a few pictures of our 4 year old cat I took today.

Sleeping in my bed. She camouflages pretty good in there, heh.

user posted image

Rolling on the floor, the usual cat stuff.

user posted image

Edited by Markwey

• 3 weeks later...

Loving the cat-love in this topic.

Here are my furry babies. Pebbles (14) Billy (10) and Sophie (2)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

• 1 month later...
Lock n' Stock

Loving the cat-love in this topic.

Here are my furry babies. Pebbles (14) Billy (10) and Sophie (2)

Beautiful. Haha, the first one looks a little grumpy, cute nevertheless.

Edited by Gst0395

Bloody hell, you couldn't put spoiler tags around those images could you?

I own a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, a British Shorthair cat and two Giant Rabbits. smile.gif

This love chap is one of my old dogs. A Staff cross Boxer. He died a couple of years ago but he was too awesome not to share.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This is another dog I had. She's a Staff cross Bull Mastiff. I had to leave her with my family in Manchester hence I no longer have her. She's huge now so this picture is all the more awesome for that.

user posted image

Dudesig.png

user posted image

Daisy is on the right, Coco is on the left, both are dachshunds

user posted image

Coco is the small one on the left.

I also have a turtle and some goldfish I feed to him. As well as a pleco (I had a second but it died after I changed the water, since then the first one has grown much bigger)

I have a cat and two Chihuahuas. I did have two other dogs one was a beagle and the other being a cocker spaniel. The beagle had multiple tumors and we only found out when it was too late to save him, so we had him put to sleep. The cocker spaniel was bit by a snake and he sadly also didn't make it. So now I am stuck with two chihuahuas, or as I like to call them barking rats. One was a gift to my sister, but she doesn't want pets in the house she is living in now, so I of course got stuck with it and the other we were watching for a friend as they were moving houses, we later found out they went back to Korea and left the dog with us.

aStiffSausage

Got two cats I described earlier, and while I was gone and came back for weekend, my mom had gotten a dog (we had talked about it earlier). Half rottweiler, half something-something. First time I met him was when I got back home yesterday, I just threw my luggage in my room and then I was going to get in living room to see the dog, but the dog came to see me. I came through the door pretty quietly and it probably thought I was a robber or something, so of course it was keeping me back until my mom came. Now, he's fine with me. smile.gif

Though we have no idea yet how he reacts on our two cats, other than that it goes crazy, we will be seeing today...

My cat Minty and my late Australian Cattle Dog, Dogmeat, in the best fallout reference ever also having Heterochromia (two different eye colours) and looks exactly like Dogmeat.

I only have Minty pictures on my laptop atm so here she is, a 2 minutes long video of my Blue Mackerel Domestic House Cat

• 1 month later...

user posted image

Newest addition to the family. My dad picked me up from a party, and on the way back we spotted him next to the street curled up in a ball. He was pretty roughed up, seriously frail and stuff. The vet says he's about a month old, most probably an orphan. Got him a couple of shots which he quietly accepted, the doctor recommended us some food for him and he's set. Took him in, and he's just so lovable. We call him Zazzy, and he's great.

His eyes are pretty f*cking awesome as well! The other guy's a bit jealous though, he isn't getting that much attention anymore. sly.gif

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

I have no pets currently but I have had a dog and some guinea pigs in the past. I just don't like having pets and I will never have any other ones (maybe I will let my kids have a fish but that's it).

• 1 month later...

user posted image

Bump, excited about my new dog today. Mostly german shepherd and alittle something else. He's super quiet, playful and fast. He's 4 1/2 months old, I got him a week before he wen't to the shelter. icon14.gif

An update from 2009 my first post on the first page. I have no pets at the moment.

I think I'd like a cat over a dog. I think I like them for their more regal, refined and more aloof behaviour and look but I don't really know - never had a dog or cat so can't tell for sure.

I have one dog (german shorthaired pointer) named Dakota. He's 6 as of now, and very active and playful. I also have a guinea pig named Skeeter, got him back in March '12.

cleve_zpsd455a62d.png

I got a pic, hold on.

Ok

user posted image

Made him angry, oops. tounge2.gif

user posted image

Edited by GTAction99

sh*t i had tons of animals, rabbits, dogs, cats, snakes, fishes, lizards, hamsters, crabs mercie_blink.gif and a bunch more, i dont have anything currently because i dont have the time to take care of them, snakes always winds up dead, i had a black snake that stayed with me for years but eventually died.. sold the family of dogs i used to have because they became too big and there was kids in the house and all that, but i'm planning on getting a pit bull or a doberman when i move to a new house, then ill have a space and time for him!

RayRay's birthday is today(1/19).

user posted image

Colonel "Ted" Pudding's birthday is tomorrow(1/20).

user posted image