28763878_1980212658674372_69264523504794

Edited by Davve95

My pride and joy, Mojocifer Ezekiel Harambe Brown AKA Mojo
UgN7KJY.jpg
LkqjC3B.jpg
d6B4E6S.jpg

• 2 months later...
French Fries
There's a frog that's by the back door at night. He's kind of like a pet.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Failed Again
On 9/12/2020 at 10:52 AM, trip said:

The GoPro dog harness came today.  RayRay was a bit too tired for anything more than a fitting and small test run.

Clipped the sample footage to RayRay pee'ing then busting in through the magnetic screen.

If Dog's played "Grounded".

• 4 months later...

Last Thursday we had to put our Pocho to sleep. He was 13 and suffering from multiple problems derived from his poor heart condition. He could barely breathe at the end. I was still in high school when he arrived. 😢 2008-2021

AM-JKLWoz30jpEtTaWMLJYaRoPScsMqabSYrrvUv

Who is the strongest? Who is the best? Who holds the aces, the East or the West?

CslLPae.png

This is the CRAP... our children are learning?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had to switch vets because the one I went to had to close until further notice because all the vets were foreign and left the uk to go back home lol. Can't complain though. The new vets is on a bus route and cheaper. Got my dog a blood test yesterday to see how she's handling her metacam and it was all clear. Her medicine is cheaper too.

• 1 month later...

someone will be 11 years old soon

IMG_1275.jpg

7IRRWBJ.png

His name is Butters because he's always grounded lol

spacer.png

On 7/25/2009 at 4:15 PM, unopescio said:

One cat

old2.jpg

lazy f*cker.

RIP my kitty

Edited by unopescio

WbZaxRP.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bucky Calvera

Some of our pets:

Beautiful void Mira:

Spoiler

sooyPck.jpg

Scottish kilt Pepe Le Pew:

Spoiler

B96tMZ0.jpg

Scottish straight longhair fatass Chinny:

Spoiler

p1XuRDC.jpg

DnRfH04.jpg

Siamese psycho Grumbles:

Spoiler

o1wL1TT.jpg

Bambi the munchkin cat:

Spoiler

EFPEMT1.jpg

Scottish fold pretty boy London:

Spoiler

fNdVxXv.jpg

Selkirk Rex show cat Kinky:

Spoiler

jIse3Zg.jpg

Border Collie Aurora:

Spoiler

caXsjQ6.jpg

R5UFS4P.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by Bucky Calvera

• 4 months later...
Gannon Oceanis

https://ibb.co/y6Mbjw3

Nala, my Winter White Russian Dwarf. Used to be depressed for a good while, so I needed something low maintenance and small. I had two dwarfs before her, but she's the only one I held because I was afraid of being bitten. A grown man scared of an itty bitty rodent.  

Fishpaste. 

Edited by Gannon Oceanis

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

V93YhDW.jpgSVHjCTY.jpgJqHzAMM.jpg

Sadly Buster and Tyson both crossed the rainbow bridge within a month of each other Tyson was almost 17 and got to the point where he could no longer hear, see or walk Buster was put down on January 15th, On the 14th he was perfectly fine but in the middle of the night I woke up to him gasping for breath and breathing extremely hard so I took him to the local Vet ER at 4 in the morning and they told me he was in heart failure and his O2 stats were extremely low so the best thing for him was to let him go we think he was 13 or 14 but not entirely sure.

Sad he didn't live long enough to play with Rascal our new puppy but he did get to meet him when we took him to meet Rascal to make sure they would get along before I put down the deposit.

55QGVrR.jpgxxsPmDn.jpg

EavZQRk.jpg

giphy.gif giphy.gif

He likes to attack any loose piece of clothing laying around and even ones you're wearing

He's an 11-week-old Boston Terrier, His ears won't perk up for until he's a few months old.

He loves that tiger so much he carriers around with him everywhere and won't go to sleep without it.

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

recently found this image from 2012, decided to recreate it a few days ago

IMG_0258.jpg  IMG_3368.jpg

• Like 1
  • Best Bru 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1
7IRRWBJ.png

Uncle Sikee Atric

The Choco-Swirl Loaf is in....

358033586_10159943793633897_644317807216

• Like 2

MOaRJRr.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a Syrian hamster.

I have become taken with the humble hamster since we got one for my youngest son a little over two years ago. We started off with all the usual plastic tubes and cage and all that nonsense, and then I started to read up on them, watch some videos from hamster enthusiasts and realised just how wrong we were doing it. I always imagined that they were just pets for kids, but they need so much more. 

So we got the big tank, and did the enclosure right, and lo and behold, my son got fed up of him and didn't want him in his newly refurbished gaming set-up bedroom. So I took him and his enclosure into our bedroom and looked after him for the last few months of his life. He was really tame. He passed on due to his old age, and after enjoying looking after him I decided to get another one, which I have named Stuart. They fascinate me. I just wish pet shops would stop peddling all the Habitrail / Rotastack stuff and educate people as to their needs properly instead of just thinking about the money. I have become one of those hamster owners that tries to give them as large and natural an enclosure as possible. He's a great little thing this one. A bit nervous still but getting there slowly. 

w1XGzmV.jpg

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

I do have a Cairn Terrier which I'll add a picture here if required. And back at my other house I have a lot of cats in the garden/courtyard? Not sure what it might be called, sry my English is not so good.

I don't know how it happened but they liked that house and stayed. This one recent pic I took but that was like March or something.

Spoiler

TtZz8Zs.jpeg

I also had lake turtles for a year or two, but I took them to the river and released them there where they belonged initially.

I didn't think it was a good decision to have them, they always wanted to escape, didn't like seeing them struggle like that.

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif