Household Pets. Got any?

trip

Ha! Is that furniture just for the dogs? Either way they look so awesome. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I f*cking love pugs.

UrbanTheEmcee
user posted image

This one is good enough to paint and hang in the dining room. They almost look like they posed for it.

Well I don't have a backyard ladden with pets but this is my Caddy.

Hellllloooooo

user posted image

This guy is a f*ckin RESIDENT EVIL

user posted image

• Like 1

UrbanTheEmcee
Well I don't have a backyard ladden with pets but this is my Caddy.

Hellllloooooo

user posted image

This guy is a f*ckin RESIDENT EVIL

user posted image

Nice coat. Good looking dog.

Wolf of Badenoch

Cooper

user posted image

Alfie

user posted image

Both in their natural states.

Edited by Valenta

My two miniature schnauzers Charlie and Archie.

Charlie as a puppy.

user posted image

Older Charilie.

user posted image

Charlie and little brother Archie waiting for food.

user posted image

Archie having a rest during the arduous trip downstairs.

user posted image

Archie.

user posted image

Charlie and Archie.

user posted image

• Like 1

My dog when he was a year old. His name was Bart. Died last month, on May 18. He would've been six years old on July 26.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

AKalashnikov

My dog when he was a year old. His name was Bart. Died last month, on May 18. He would've been six years old on July 26.

Sadly the same happened to my Labrador on the 19th of May this year. So glad I got to grow up with a dog, though. He had such a good nature, really a friend to everyone. He taught me more about humility and life in general than I fully realised until it was the end.

I have two dogs, a lab mix and a pit bull.

This is acouple days after I first got him. He was rescued from a dog fighting ring and I don't see how, he's sweet as sh*t.. he's what they call a Razor's Edge Pit.. hairs stand up down his back up to his head like the edge of a blade when he's serious or pissed. I have him alittle more chunked up and he's grown his hair back around his ass.. He had bad allergies.. but I got 'em all fixed up after an $800 vet visit, plus shots. His name is Diesel.

user posted image

Here's Milly, not sure the other breed but she's one hell of a dog. Loves the outdoors and I got her to ride with me on the bike acouple times but she's too damned hyper. Loves to play and fight (play fight) .. gets along well with the son so she's a keeper for sure. They sleep together, she'll go to his bed about 9'ish and wait on him to come to bed.

user posted image

• Like 1

z9wmcu3.png

Wolf of Badenoch

Archie having a rest during the arduous trip downstairs.

user posted image

My older dog, Cooper does this all the time, even on the couch and the steps just outside the front door of the house.

Edit: I thought I'd post this picture of Cooper when he was a puppy, just so you can all gush over how cute he was (and still is).

user posted image

Edited by Valenta

Wolf of Badenoch

I am a chronic double poster.

Here's my younger dog, Alfie sleeping on a cushion:

user posted image

Taken a few days ago.

And here's Cooper posing for a shot:

user posted image

Like my fish tank?

Edited by Valenta

My cat the other day....

I'll post some other photos of him later

user posted image

Ciaran2033.gif

We have

5 Miniature Pinschers.

1 Border Collie.

1 Siberian Husky.

6 Cats.

1 Mini parrot.

I think that's all of them. smile.gif Just joking, of course it's all of them.

I love all my animals, they are just funny furry little creatures.

I may upload pictures..

I may upload pictures..

Do it!

@Valenta - They both look very cute, get Alfie posing! That was one of the names I strongly considered for Archie.

We now have Denzel, a Danish Dog smile.gif

user posted image

Problem is though, the cats don't like it sad.gif

Wolf of Badenoch

@Valenta - They both look very cute, get Alfie posing! That was one of the names I strongly considered for Archie.

Here you go:

user posted image

Took me long enough to get this...

I honestly can't decide which one is cuter...

Edited by Valenta

Aww, they are lovely. What breed is Alfie? Also, how do you keep Cooper so clean/white? Archie always has a dirty face, mostly because he sticks his head in hedges and the like.

Wolf of Badenoch

Aww, they are lovely. What breed is Alfie? Also, how do you keep Cooper so clean/white? Archie always has a dirty face, mostly because he sticks his head in hedges and the like.

He's a labradoodle. Cooper has a woolly coat, believe it or not. He gets dirty pretty easily when playing outside with Alfie, but a quick brush out gets rid of most of the dirt.

Edited by Valenta

I had a cat, but sadly he passed away literally a couple of hours ago. I was sitting in front of my computer watching youtube vids when I suddenly heard the loudest meow I have ever heard. I looked back to see my cat laying on my bed cuddled into the pillow like he usually is. I saw him breathing very heavily for a second or two and then he stopped. I then googled how to revive a cat and tried everything I could, but the poor guy just wouldn't come back to. cryani.gif I loved that cat. Sure he could be annoying at times, like when he would lay on top of a book that I was reading, but I still loved him nonetheless. I don't know how he died either...He just stopped breathing and his little kitty pulse stopped too.

I had a cat, but sadly he passed away literally a couple of hours ago. I was sitting in front of my computer watching youtube vids when I suddenly heard the loudest meow I have ever heard. I looked back to see my cat laying on my bed cuddled into the pillow like he usually is. I saw him breathing very heavily for a second or two and then he stopped. I then googled how to revive a cat and tried everything I could, but the poor guy just wouldn't come back to. cryani.gif I loved that cat. Sure he could be annoying at times, like when he would lay on top of a book that I was reading, but I still loved him nonetheless. I don't know how he died either...He just stopped breathing and his little kitty pulse stopped too.

Hmm.. possible kitty heart attack. I came home years ago and a dog of mine then was at the door like that, just dead. As if he was trying to get out. It was sad as hell.. he's always been the healthiest and I regularly take my animals to a vet for check-ups and all. Bizarre acts of nature man. Cherish every moment you can with your pets and people you know. Time on earth is limited.. but RIP kitty.

z9wmcu3.png

Wolf of Badenoch

user posted image

Big dog, ain't he? But he's still my baby boy no matter what age he is.

Sorry for your loss 018361. It's never easy losing a pet.

Edited by Valenta

I have a dog as pet - a Bernese Labrador Mix to be specific.

October 2011: around five weeks old.

user posted image

November 2012: around one year and two months old.

user posted image

He's more than 75 cm tall if he stands on all legs so he's a relatively tall dog, though you don't recognize it in the second pic all that good.

Wolf of Badenoch

I took my younger dog, Alfie to the vet yesterday to get rid of a tick. He's only ever been to the vet once before. Once he was on the vet's table, he was completely silent for the first time in weeks. He also got weighed and he's healthy in that respect. I then took him to get a new collar and lead as both were about to break. I'm very proud of him. It's the best he's behaved in a long time.

Here's Cooper sitting on my bed, looking very proud of himself:

user posted image

Edited by Valenta

• 2 weeks later...

Charlie looking angry smoking a raw hide blunt.

user posted image

Post haircut with bandana's provided by the groomers.

user posted image

Sleepy Archie.

user posted image

• Like 1

Wolf of Badenoch

Cooper before he got his hair cut:

user posted image

The day after this was taken, me and my mum went down to Dumfries (a round trip of 174 miles) to pick up Alfie.

And after:

user posted image

Cooper when he was a puppy:

user posted image

Edited by Valenta