Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,953 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

trip

Household Pets. Got any?

trip

Okay, SHE IS COMPLETELY FINE NOW. This happened last night, she had a reaction to something (she wasn't stung or bitten). Her breathing was fine and her temperature was normal, I'll spoiler it just because it looks a bit harsh but she's okay now.

Holy crap! Glad she's fine. Sure looks like she ate something that stung. Spider maybe?

Teeth and gums look fine? Dental stuff can also cause crazy reactions.

And...

Happy New Year from Peaches.

pg1slFu.jpg

Edited by trip

sreyazsec

That's one of the things I was thinking (she ate a bug or something), but we found nothing.
Mom said her gums were a bit raised during the worst of the reaction so she must have chewed on something. I just really want to know what it was so we can avoid it :v::angry:

Neon_Dreaming

That's one of the things I was thinking (she ate a bug or something), but we found nothing.

Mom said her gums were a bit raised during the worst of the reaction so she must have chewed on something. I just really want to know what it was so we can avoid it :v::angry:

I can't tell you what it was but vinegar is good for reducing swelling if it happens again. Put some on a cloth and press against the effected area.

jaljax

Snuggles

&

Yes My Cat Like's FingerBoards Lmfao

1779838_381004285387963_1481462779164178

Puss in Boots

my little baby ❤️

JWtyqrZf_o.jpg

NmAeHiN7_o.jpg

Edited by The Legend of Zelda

ARTHUR.

wandy and set

25929959158_4f9bd6e479_k.jpg

BöömBäpper

Yes, half american bulldog half dogo argentino.

Edited by BöömBäpper

trip

Hear my slight question'ie ramble. Please. :)

Are pet names serious business in your family? Think about it. You are naming a creature that is going to be living with you for upwards of 20+ years. Most people consider their pets to be members of the immediate family.

A whole other conversation could be about the morphing of pet names.

This popped into my head as I was just casually saying hi to one of my dogs, RayRay. I used his short name of Ray.

Then I thought I like his casual short name of Ray.

And since we are in the pets thread and should always include a pic(yes I'm looking at you above me) here is a semi recent pic(courtesy of pugstagram) of RayRay.

MT4QM8G.jpg

One of my dogs has Ted in his name and I had to get permission from my family because my great grandfather(dad's side) had a dog named Ted.

I could go on.

I'll spare ya.

Where's my beer?

Edited by trip

Kiffster

Hell no. We always named our pets because of what they looked like or because of markings or how they acted etc. Other times just the first name that popped into our heads. Not serious stuff and we never spent much time coming up with names

Vigilante88

I love my boy..

eVCGFlg.jpg?1

Always makes my stress disappear.

vOM6LXi.jpg?1

Edited by Vigilante88

bantonson15

One happy, fat, lazy hamster. 🤣

His name's Diesel.

GdXbd7W.jpg

hUYgUBq.jpg

uODpLwQ.jpg

AiraCobra

mZMaoD5.jpg

He picked up a new habit, Sticking his tongue out of the side of his mouth it's super cute when he sticks up his one ear, titls his head sideways and has his tongue out of the side of his mouth while looking at you.

kdBpXoK.jpg

fM5rW2t.jpg

One happy, fat, lazy hamster.
His name's Diesel.
GdXbd7W.jpg
hUYgUBq.jpg
uODpLwQ.jpg

He's got cutest little booper, He's adorable for such a rugged name

Dan_1983

One lazy 11 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Mojo. It's him in my avatar picture. He is getting old now, but he's still as dopey as ever. Sleeps most of the time, but mention 'walkies' and he'll spring to life.

Fireman

We had to go to the vet last week because our cat has been pissing and sh*tting all over the place. She's really old (near 20), but we thought might as well check for any health-related problems. But no parasites, she did have fleas though so that might've been stressing her out up to the point where she couldn't sit still sh*tting anymore. That's fixed now.

Here's a CAT scan;

catscan.jpg

purevil101

My sisters dog. I call her food.

DSC.jpg

AiraCobra

Hear my slight question'ie ramble. Please. :)

Are pet names serious business in your family? Think about it. You are naming a creature that is going to be living with you for upwards of 20+ years. Most people consider their pets to be members of the immediate family.

I missed this question when I posted the other day...

Nah, When I was growing up we had a Boxer who was named Max who was in the family prior to me being born and my dad named him, We had Max until I was around 10 or 11 when he passed away due to old age.

I had several dogs between the age of 11 and 14 one was a Beagle named Dan (Named him after Dan Marino my favorite football player at the time) but Dan ended up running away one day and we never saw him again and when when I was 13 we got a chow mix puppy and at the time I was super into WWF so I named him Taz after the wrestler Taz well he ended up getting loose one day after breaking his harness to go after the neighbors cat who would come into our yard to harrass him and one day he got fed up and went after the car in which case the neighbor called Animal Control.

Claiming Taz tried to attack her when he never did but instead of trying to trap him or whatever the AC Officer took a Tranquilizer gun with a dart meant for a dog over 100 pounds when Taz was only around 30lbs. He shot him with the dart right in the chest in which the dart went though his chest hitting vital organs and he ended up dying three days later from his injuries.

To save themselves from a lawsuit the Pound offered us any dog that was up for adoption for free plus a year of vet coverage for the dog the dog we chose already had a name Badger so we didn't try and change his name as he was an older guy and was a surrender so he had known that name since he was a puppy and than came along Queenie several years later (I wrote her story a few pages back) she too already had a name so I didn't change it.

As for my current Pup, Buster he was eventually named by my youngest daughter after days of debate I had my girls each write down three names they wanted to name him and put it into a hat and when I drew a name out of the hat and the legend of Buster was born.

AiraCobra

One lazy 11 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Mojo. It's him in my avatar picture. He is getting old now, but he's still as dopey as ever. Sleeps most of the time, but mention 'walkies' and he'll spring to life.

Buster doesn't do that for walks but he could be in a dead sleep up stairs in my daughter room but If I as so much even pick up his treat bag to move it he's downstairs in a flash to make sure he didn't miss me dropping a treat or anything but once he realize I wasn't getting a treat out he just sits there and looks at me all sad until I give him one, Then he moseys on back upstairs and goes back to sleep.

He also knows whenever I buy a new bag of treats as well, Whenever I set the bags down on the floor he always goes to the bag with the treats in them and sits next to the bag until I pull them out and give him one.

ARTHUR.

CokeDog

40515707331_2b022ce98c.jpg

38705798110_bb7fc8aeb4.jpg

26645075908_5f78768ecf.jpg

Blaze

BARNEY MONTANA

image.jpg

Rykjeklut

I don't, but my parents have always had cats. They are at number 3 now, and they had that one while I was still living at home.

I've not got a picture, but just imagine a slightly fat, white and brown Norwegian forest cat. She's a good one.

Lucius M. Galloway

IMG_20180304_145608.jpg

This is my new parakeet. Had two before, but my mom killed them back when she was smoking ( recently quit, yay). So he has bitten me about 17 times, I picked him up out of pure excitement, which I probably shouldn't have done because we're new to him, and I've got to get him to warm up around me.

Might try it again later, but his bites weren't as hard as the other bird I had, and his bite felt like a knife stab. So he's just chilling now, haven't come up with a name for him. My mom asked me, and I Jokingly said Icarus because our dog's name is Cupid, but...you know....I like him. I've been giving him belly rubs for 5 minutes now, just waiting to pick him up again.

Usually the birds become sweeter the next day or so, so just, time will tell.

AiraCobra

CokeDog

40515707331_2b022ce98c.jpg

38705798110_bb7fc8aeb4.jpg

26645075908_5f78768ecf.jpg

BARNEY MONTANA

image.jpg

Buster HATES the snow, He ventures out as short as possible to go potty, The other day when we had 10 inches of snow drop overnight he walked to the edge of the patio turned sideways, lifted his leg and peed without even stepping off the porch.

Lucius M. Galloway
Posted (edited)

Update: So we're friends now, me and my new parakeet. Still haven't given him a name, my sister called him Suzi but I told her Suzi is a boy ( I think). He's biting me less now, the more I take him out of the cage, the less he tries to flie away or nibble at my fingers. This morning I introduced him to his food bowl, and he started cracking shells like that, dabbled in the water a bit, and I pray he knows where it is caused I'd hate to kill my new friend from starvation.

Now I take him downstairs when I wake up at the crack of dawn. My mom asked me what I was doing, and I replied "WE are getting something to drink."

I'm the type that would suppress loneliness with a pet, if I ever did get lonely. Now I have someone to rant to lol when my dog isn't in the room, and my rabbits don't know the difference anyhow. Bird is the word man, the bird is the f*cking word...

Edited by Lucius M. Galloway

AiraCobra

Hi Daddy, Oh where you sitting here?

ugqoCWd.jpg?1

Who me? No I didn't eat your cookie dispite the crumbs in my beard

4kIDAiy.jpg

GTA_CAT

I have a fantastic Golden Retriever. She's 12 and half years old.

Special features:

-She can open and close the door

-She cleans food that have fell on the ground

-She can act as she didn't dig that hole on the garden

-She begs for cuddling shaking her paw to me

-She knows when I'm gonna take a walk with her and gets anxious

-She's untied outside because she never escapes the house

-She usually haves nightmares

-She loves dirt water but not clean

Lucius M. Galloway
Posted (edited)

IMG_20180322_203505.jpg

This is my bunny, Blue. He is currently chillaxing on MY bed, with his funky, dirty, ass. Nah, jk, love this bunny to death, one of my many animals. Blue...ah man, blue is the best rabbit in the world. I have a black rabbit, however, she is mean as f*ck, I don't know if the people that owned her before me made her that way or what, but she will basically strike anything that moves if you forget she's there, or you put your hand in her cage. Blue, he isn't that way at all.

I had blue since he was almost a baby. I remember playing GTA while he hopped around biting and nibbling on my skin, so I had to mute my headset to rant lol. I guess I made somewhat of an imprint on him because he doesn't bite anymore, he's super sweet, let's anyone touch him, anywhere, and doesn't attack when you walk by, he runs, I guess because you look like a predator.

He's really quiet, although he let's you know he's mad cause he hums, and then stomps his feet, unlike my black rabbit. Blue is mostly like me, quiet but likes to explore when given the opportunity. Right now he's just running around, putting his smells on every piece of fabric in my room, and overall, just being alive. I take pleasure in watching my animals do what they do. Blue is a good rabbit, he listens, comes running every time I make a move ( as if I'm supposed to be this giant static f*cking object at all times). Had him for a couple of years now, looking towards many more. OK, now he has his face in my face, don't know about you guys, but

Five seconds before he jumped on me and charged at my face. IMG_20180322_204451.jpg

I don't plan on being a buffet tonight, so bye. Might have to smack a rabbit tonight, he won't stop invading my personal space. Perks of having a rabbit huh?

Edited by Lucius M. Galloway

AiraCobra

Hi Hoomans

8tjIsr3.jpg

Watcha doooooooin? You got food? Yah you got food

sIcKLy1.jpg?1

I smile for you, You now gimmie food k?

QFEaAeO.jpg?1

trip

From today.

Colonel Ted Pudding, Peaches, and Rayray.

ms8kmZO.jpg

bantonson15

hello human!

jR1GVnC.jpg

Night Machine

Sophie & Fluff just relaxing :)

FL2YiaO.jpg