Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,879 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ldee

L.A. Noire

Cole Phelps Gta

My favorite part was when roy earl punched cole's women in the mouth. I can't remember what he said but it was a long the lines of ''don't ever speak out of turn bitch.'' I'm sorry but i just found that bit hilarious

I also enjoyed the scene where cole discovers that fella is banging a 14 year old girl she replys ''he just gets on top of me and grunts for a few minutes'' That had me rolling too

I liked the more sleezy/dark side this game has it was alot more adult then all the gtas combined had alot of adult theme's which was a nice change of pace compared to most games being very child friendly inculding gta.

hate on me all you like but it's true

LittleBlueTroll

Im only a few challenges away from 100% on this game, but i hate the "collection" challenges, going around finding golden film reels is really tedious, but needs must...

Algonquin Assassin
Im only a few challenges away from 100% on this game, but i hate the "collection" challenges, going around finding golden film reels is really tedious, but needs must...

I don't think they're as bad as the 200 flying rats in GTA IV. Atleast there's only 50 of them and it makes it easier when you can refer to the interactive map on your Social Club profile.

Mince

I don't think they're as bad as the 200 flying rats in GTA IV. Atleast there's only 50 of them and it makes it easier when you can refer to the interactive map on your Social Club profile.

Yeah I hated the flying rats in GTA IV, but I did recently get them all just so I could have 100%. I'm not sure if I will ever get to 100% in LA Noire though. I did get all the film reels though- wasn't too bad honestly. The social club map helped a lot, and it was nice to drive to unused parts of the map (like that airstrip where you find a film reel in the hangar- what is the purpose of that place?).

I think I mainly have to drive all the vehicles now. Gonna take me forever to do that, and honestly I haven't picked up this game since August lol. Do you have to get five stars on all missions and/or pick up all clues to get 100%? What about buying the DLC cases?

AceRay
My favorite part was when roy earl punched cole's women in the mouth. I can't remember what he said but it was a long the lines of ''don't ever speak out of turn bitch.'' I'm sorry but i just found that bit hilarious

Ha ha, yeah, Roy Earle is a real bastard. I think he was my favourite partner.

I also enjoyed the scene where cole discovers that fella is banging a 14 year old girl she replys ''he just gets on top of me and grunts for a few minutes'' That had me rolling too

It wasn't Cole, that part was with Jack Kelso

Canoxa

I liked the reels. Even though their location was more or less disclosed by the Social Club map, they were very tricky, very cleverly hidden. Made me appreciate, once more, the detail of the city.

allah_akbar

Is it true that James McCaffrey(voice of Max Payne) appears as one of peds?

Vercetti27

currently downloading for PS3, hope I'm in for a good ride, can't believe I haven't got round to playing it yet icon14.gif

Jack.
currently downloading for PS3, hope I'm in for a good ride, can't believe I haven't got round to playing it yet icon14.gif

It's a good game. But I only rented it and completed it in 3 days. No reuse of it, Especially downloading it, You can sell it! wow.gif

Braindawg

I just got L.A. Noire for free on steam O_o

Whats weird is that it just appeared by itself on my games list, I have no idea how it got there but I can't say I'm not happy I got it biggrin.gif

Ash_735

Whats weird is that it just appeared by itself on my games list, I have no idea how it got there but I can't say I'm not happy I got it biggrin.gif

Have you bought Max Payne 3?

Boss Greaser

Just finished all the DLC.. icon14.gif

Braindawg

Well yes, but I've pre-rdered it when the pre-order deal was getting Max Payne 1 and 2 for free.

But now I got L.A. Noire additionally. If it's supposed to happen, than a 60 dollar deal for four games is f*cking AWESOME!

Max Payne 1

Max Payne 2

Max Payne 3

L.A. Noire

$60?! EPIC.

Ash_735

Well yes, but I've pre-rdered it when the pre-order deal was getting Max Payne 1 and 2 for free.

But now I got L.A. Noire additionally. If it's supposed to happen, than a 60 dollar deal for four games is f*cking AWESOME!

Max Payne 1

Max Payne 2

Max Payne 3

L.A. Noire

$60?! EPIC.

Yes, that's why, Anyone who pre-purchases Max Payne 3 will now also get L.A.Noire, I to grabbed the game back when they was offering the Max Payne bundle and I got L.A.Noire just added to my inventory the other day.

Vercetti27

Great game and all, not sure about the varying levels of control . For instance you don't get a chance to pull up in front of your destination , it launches into a cutscene and all of a sudden your knocking on the door. But the amount of control you get over inspecting clues and carrying out interviews is very high. Then theres on foot chasing , the protaganist jumps over obstacles by himself , climbs ladders by himself and practically takes down assailants by himself .

I'm finding not stealing cars difficult , as well as pausing to look at a map that won't display sad.gif

Still, great facial animations, maybe a bit too much dialogue

Ilovevicecity324

Ok, so I've been playing that one Cop game by Rockstar games called L.A. Noire alot recently. Well anyways, theres this one special "bonus" case you can play in the game but it seems as if the only way you can play it is if you order the "L.A. Noire: Complete Edition" and pay the same dang price for what you paid for the First Game that you originally bought. But my question is: Is there any way you can just buy that ONE CASE for Xbox 360 on Xbox live? Or do you have to pretty much just buy the WHOLE game over again just to play that ONE bonus Level?

Mokrie Dela

it's a PS3 exclusive isnt it?

I dont think you can buy it on its own. Another example of ripoff DLC.

Ilovevicecity324
it's a PS3 exclusive isnt it?

I dont think you can buy it on its own. Another example of ripoff DLC.

Yes, it was originally made to be only a PS3 game--but then I checked Rockstar Games "Warehouse" where they sell games--and they had like an "L.A. Noire 'complete edition'" and in the complete edition it has all the bonus cases including "Consul's Car" the one that was made for Ps3.....heres the link if you dont believe me.

https://www.rockstarwarehouse.com/Product.a...7-10425-49094-1

So what I'm asking is do I have to ORDER that game for 29.99?? Or can I just download "consul's car" on xbox 360 live marketplace for a cheaper price and not have to buy the whole game over again?? Cause I've already got the achievements for the rest of the cases--its just that ONE case that I have no achievements for.

Mince

I remember hearing about this last year. I thought Consul's Car was supposed to be available for download on Xbox Live. Apparently they just kept it exclusive to the "Complete Edition" disc. I agree that it's pretty ridiculous imo. I am tired of all these little "bits and pieces" DLCs everywhere with stuff being exclusive to certain systems.

UberChargedCJ

waste of GB's

Finn 7 five 11
I remember hearing about this last year. I thought Consul's Car was supposed to be available for download on Xbox Live. Apparently they just kept it exclusive to the "Complete Edition" disc. I agree that it's pretty ridiculous imo. I am tired of all these little "bits and pieces" DLCs everywhere with stuff being exclusive to certain systems.

Worst idea ever, if they are gonna have dlc make it consistent.

coin-god

75% discount on Steam.

If you still havn't played it, grab it now!

locolow2011

Hey guys does anybody know where this place is at?

GTA-Bobski

It's been ages since I played this game but it looks like it's the Intolerance Set

user posted image

UtricularEwe001

Yep.

locolow2011

Thanks! I'm gonna check it out.

Dragonjack

I got a question: I haven't played L.A Noire last year due too much work i had to do from school and some other things...But how big is the map?

Freezer89

Quite big.. at least bigger than IV.

And I heard that the map is a 1:1 replica of a part from the original LA in 1947.

Tycek

Is that good for an answer?

user posted image

Exkabewbikadid

I tried running across the map on foot and it took over half an hour if I recall. While it may be lacking in overall liveliness and interactivity during free roaming, it's still an amazing recreation that serves the story very well.