1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[GTAIV|REL|BETA] ENBSeries graphic modification

BorisVorontsov

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

Here are some screenshots of my unmodded game, it looks more colorful now and i actually quite like it, this mod still need a lot of tweaking though, bloom, reflection and etc. I really hope that Boris will keep up the good work and make it a whole lot better.

@ grandtheftauto1233:

Quote from Boris page 4:

'It seems this mod do not work on patch 1.0.1.0, may be 1.0.2.0 also... Make sure your game patched to 1.0.3.0 (better) or 1.0.4.0 (not so good).'

That's maybe why it didn't work properly.

ah yea but i get it working by ending process "RTSS.exe" then it runs with no problems

This is the process from RivaTuner Statistic Server, that shows your PC settings, tempertures, clocks and etc. Turning it off and using Fraps instead works for me too. But now I have a problem with the Backspace key. When I press it, the game freezes for some seconds (already posted in Boris website).

Did anyone get the SSOA to work with this anti-aliasing release from Boris?

I'm really curious about that feature, but could not get it to work so far.

changed enbseries.ini occlusion=1.

Also tried all the 5 bugfixes modes.

mrt-rendering on / off

anti-aliasing on / off

Different DLL's (including vampire masqurade from boris's website).

changes in my nvidia control panel.

My specs are : Geforce 260 GTX (Forceware 190.38) and Windows 7.

This AA together with VisualIV-mod is like sooo beautiful, but with SSOA it could be even better biggrin.gif

Did anyone get the SSOA to work with this anti-aliasing release from Boris?

I'm really curious about that feature, but could not get it to work so far.

changed enbseries.ini occlusion=1.

Also tried all the 5 bugfixes modes.

mrt-rendering on / off

anti-aliasing on / off

Different DLL's (including vampire masqurade from boris's website).

changes in my nvidia control panel.

My specs are : Geforce 260 GTX (Forceware 190.38) and Windows 7.

This AA together with VisualIV-mod is like sooo beautiful, but with SSOA it could be even better  biggrin.gif

Read the readme_en.txt file Trackah andeveryone else that is complaining about this release not working with changes to the ini. It specifically states to ignore enbseries.ini because this version (v0.076d) is meant solely for debugging and therefore isn't entirely configurable confused.gif . Only certain internal parameters are modifiable, namely color bloom and from what I can tell, certain highlight and darkness changes to the skylighting.

In time, I think we will be in for a great mod that will seriously compete with other games that focus on realism but fall short by providing unrealistic scenarios (*cough* crysis *cough*). Keep it up Boris.

user posted image

Here are some screenshots of my unmodded game, it looks more colorful now and i actually quite like it, this mod still need a lot of tweaking though, bloom, reflection and etc. I really hope that Boris will keep up the good work and make it a whole lot better.

Could you post your ENB settings?!

@xession.

i wasnt talking about the debug version (v0.076d)..

i was talking about the anti-aliasing release which is (v0.076a).

I just wanted to know if anyone got ambient occlusion to work with the NON-debug (v0.076a) version.

xession if you mean this in the readme file "It doesn't have any effects,

but still require to activate by pressing SHIFT and F12 keys together.", Because thats also in the readme of v0.076a release.

There is no DLL for download with SSOA support then?

Edited by Trackah123

user posted image

Could you post your ENB settings?!

I'm using debug version of ENB and enbseries.ini doesn't work there, you have to adjust settings while in-game with page up/page down + 1,2,3,4....

I tried debug one.

But how to open menu ingame of that debug release?

I know how to activate the mod (Shift+F12).

But pressing page up page down 1 2 3 4 etc doesnt do anything. i dont see a menu or anything?

anyway does any downloadable enb-release for GTA4 has support for SSOA (Ambient Occlusion)?

I mean c'mon nobody eager to try this out, look at the difference (from boris website).

Without SSOA

http://boris-vorontsov.narod.moo/screenshots/gta4_11.jpg

With SSOA

http://boris-vorontsov.narod.moo/screenshots/gta4_12.jpg

Edited by Trackah123

I tried debug one.

But how to open menu ingame of that debug release?

I know how to activate the mod (Shift+F12).

But pressing page up page down 1 2 3 4 etc doesnt do anything. i dont see a menu or anything?

anyway does any downloadable enb-release for GTA4 has support for SSOA (Ambient Occlusion)?

I mean c'mon nobody eager to try this out, look at the difference (from boris website).

Without SSOA

http://boris-vorontsov.narod.moo/screenshots/gta4_11.jpg

With SSOA

http://boris-vorontsov.narod.moo/screenshots/gta4_12.jpg

both links broken

Trackah123, You need to hold a number like 1 and then press page up or down to change stuff if im right, I havn't tested it yet so I'm not sure.

Quote from Kiabbo:

'I tested it, and you can adjust the bloom in parameters, pressing 1,2,3,4 with page up or down together.'

Nope nothing, i holded 1 and num1 just to be sure and press page up and down.. i see no menu nothing, nothing changed tho the mod itself works because when i press shift+f12 i see normal view and a really insane overbrighted view.

Yeah it helped a bit (brightness).

But still i cannot open the menu tho i just found something when pressing num* it shows you the framerate (small green letters on top left).

I know there is a debug menu, its just probably a certain keycombo to open that menu.. and then you have to use page up down 1234 etc..

There is no menu. Press and hold 1/2/3/4/5/6+PageUp/Down (both keys, one number+pageup/down) to adjust setting. Press shift+enter to see parameters in numbers on top of the screen. It works for me and i guess for all others. Sorry for my languague.

Edited by androll33

Your language is fine.

Then it was shift+enter i was looking for to see parameters. I could not find this in the readme file.

Readme does not include this combo, i find this myself yesterday. tounge.gif Sometimes won't work, but try several times. Good luck in tweaking smile.gif

Guys, all the setting, including those damn overbright and bloomy things in this release was not tested at all, i just compiled it and published on the site as it is. And even in all previous versions of ENBSeries, enbseries.ini is not configured by bloom or color correction, because everyone have their own taste and i don't wish to waste my time to tweak parameters, enbseries is always my last debugging version.

All the parameters for tweaking will be implemented later, but i did too much of them and this takes some time simply to write their code.

Hi Boris.

I love your anti-aliasing mod.

Did you include SSOA in any of your downloadable GTAIV releases from your website?

Or is that still private?

Guys, all the setting, including those damn overbright and bloomy things in this release was not tested at all, i just compiled it and published on the site as it is. And even in all previous versions of ENBSeries, enbseries.ini is not configured by bloom or color correction, because everyone have their own taste and i don't wish to waste my time to tweak parameters, enbseries is always my last debugging version.

All the parameters for tweaking will be implemented later, but i did too much of them and this takes some time simply to write their code.

hi i thout you stopped i saw an article on mymygta.com that you would continue when dx11 cars get's released ?

Edited by zzcool

grandtheftauto1233

This is the process from  RivaTuner Statistic Server, that shows your PC settings, tempertures, clocks and etc. Turning it off and using Fraps instead works for me too. But now I have a problem with the Backspace key. When I press it, the game freezes for some seconds (already posted in Boris website).

yes i get that too.. very annoyin when using certain trainers...

nice screens guys.. i miss the .ini already lol

EDIT.. anyone get like the game flashes bright and fades back with enbseries when u cruise around at night?

EDIt2: boris.. cars lights refraction in this release?

Edited by grandtheftauto1233

I have repaired my bug.

Screens:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

without ENB:

user posted image

with ENB:

user posted image

what have you done so that it works for me move the entire graphics when I move and it radiates all so exaggerate

I dunno about this guys, but I'm having trouble changing the settings... pgup/pgdown + 1/2/3/4 doesn't work for me... and I get too much bloom. The tail lights of all the cars look like a magical prism lightshow or something..

user posted image

Edited by Djwid63

GTAIV looks better without Enb.

Enb for GTAIV is = icon13.gif

thats not nice boris worked hard with it

you configure it to be better

GTAIV looks better without Enb.

Enb for GTAIV is = icon13.gif

thats not nice boris worked hard with it

you configure it to be better

I agree, it's a nice work. If it looks bad, it's because it's incomplete. Or even configured in the wrong way.

I had that blooming overbright thing with the debug version but not the anti-aliasing version. that one should work fine