Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,209 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ryan

Looking For A Gang/Crew?

xxltbxx

Username: xxltbxx
Time Zone: -8
Platform(s): 360 PC
MP Games Played: Rockstar, EPIC, Activision....alot of games
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Not much
Any Entries In Your Member Log: don't think so
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: LXGC
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Well now that I'm done with finals I can actually play GTA again. I'm a good shot (1.52 k/d I think), pretty good driver/ pilot. I love to RP, and I like to plan out mass events.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a college student and avid gamer.
Anything Else: I'm mainly interested in finding a competitive crew.

• MUST BE FREE-AIM
  • PLANS TO JOIN IN Rockstar Tournaments and Qualifiers
  • Plays deathmatch
  • Active Crew members

Dr.Rosenthal

Username: Dr.Rosenthal
Time Zone: GMT +1
Platform(s): PS3
MP Games Played: GTAV Online, RDR, Max Payne 3, Battlefield 1+2, Dead Nation
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: 2-3 times per week
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Can't find my Member Log (?)
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: In part active in ExTRAZZ, GONZO SECURITY
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Got hardware and above average skills, both driving and shooting. Teamplayer. Almost ALWAYS accept job/race/survival/parachute invites. Even bicycle races, boat races, arm wrestling, golf and tennis. I like playing for the entire experience of GTA Online, not so much kill others in freeroam. But if they mess w/ me or my friends, I like chasing them down. Photoshop + Illustrator skills and can make nice crew emblems. Got male + female characters, rank 80 and 40 respectively.
Tell Us About Yourself: I enjoy GTA Online almost a bit too much, but I've always enjoyed R* games. I'm a nice guy to hang out with and I have a welcoming attitude towards all people.
Anything Else: Yeah, I'm also good/fast at cracking safes. I DON'T have a mic, sadly. I want one though. I AM LOOKING FOR AN ACTIVE CREW. I AM TIRED OF WASTING TIME WAITING IN LOBBIES. I LIKE DOING ALL MISSIONS, DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH THEY PAY OFF.

EDIT: Added other MP games played before GTA Online

Edited by Dr.Rosenthal

LollyHunter

Username: LollyHunter
Time Zone: AEST (UTC +10)
MP Games Played: Grand Theft Auto 5
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: I visit the forums 3-4 times a week usually.
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No not that I know of.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Nope
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am kinda new to the game but not noobish in the slightest. I am a decent driver and shooter. I am on often and enjoy a good laugh. Very interested in trading and comparing cars and car shows. I also love BMX's as i ride them in real life too.
Tell Us About Yourself: I am 16 year old student from Sydney, Australia. I enjoy loads of sports and the beach. I am mature and yeh send me a PM if you think i would enjoy your gang!!
Anything Else: I am kinda low level but have loads of money. My psn is athomson123

Edited by LollyHunter

M_Adhan_W

ALREADY TAKEN

Username: M_Adhan_W
Time Zone: GMT +7 (Waktu Indonesia Barat/Indonesia Western Time)
Platform(s): Xbox 360, PC
MP Games Played: GTA IV, Warframe, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Halo: Reach
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday
Any Entries In Your Member Log: None
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Will accept any invites and play on free aim.
Tell Us About Yourself: From Indonesia, brony, likes to play co-op.
Anything Else: I play from 06:00 to 12:00 and 18:00 to 00:00, Indonesia Western Time. The internet here is shiznit and it's pretty decent on those times.

Edited by M_Adhan_W

Mr. Rager

Username: Mr. Rager
Time Zone: CST
Platform(s): Xbox 360, Ps3
MP Games Played: GTA V
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Everyday
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: A couple of nonsense crews.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a decent shooter, I listen, and I'm loyal.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm 17, I like to have fun, but I can get serious when needed to be. I have a job, so I can be on as long as it doesn't interfere.
Anything Else: I'm in to about any type of crew as long as it's fun.

Herne

Username: Herne
Time Zone: GMT
MP Games Played: GTAV (not much else atm!)
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: About once every 3-4 years..

Any Entries In Your Member Log: No.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Not from GTAF but commissioner in the Pistonheads crew (but the crew has gone quiet since GT6)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I try to be nice to everyone. Ok at most aspects of the game.
Tell Us About Yourself: Bit of a petrol (or "gear") head. Dabbled in modding various games in my (wasted) youth.

Strongly opinionated, odd sense of humour, prone to upsetting people. Honest to a fault?

Anything Else: Looking for a crew because my current crew has gone quiet. Finding it impossible to get people to join jobs, especially custom ones, will reciprocate. Not interested in any kind of glitching. Up for DMs, Captures, LTS, Races, etc. free roam should be friendly not griefy

Oh and a little bit of RP now and then never hurt anyone :)

Edited by Herne

XxIrishRastaxX

Gamertag:XxIrishRastaxX

Console:Xbox 360

Timezone:GMT

MP Games Played:BF4,Ghosts,GTAO etc.

Previous crews: One but they are American based, so it was hard to get online with them

How can you contribute to a gang: Very calm in serious situations

Tell us about yourself: In crews I love to be in one with a type of ranking ladder like a mafia crew or MC

Anything else: I'm black and Irish and considered very mature for my age. I'd prefer a mafia crew or a MC, hit me up if your GMT, thanks.

AnEpicCastle

Username:AnEpicCastle
Time Zone:Us Central
Platform(s):Ps3
MP Games Played:COD, APB reloaded, Gta IV
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Once or twice a day
Any Entries In Your Member Log:--
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:---
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm just looking to find some people to mess around with , im a level 121 with some money so I have some expereince experience
Tell Us About Yourself: Rank 121, have a mic , I tend to make fun of people a lot
Anything Else: I prefer people with a crude sense of humor , and im more of a motorcycle guy myself . I only want a crew with mics

x GD0G
Username:

-X GD0G

Time Zone:

-GMT - But i play all the time eg. its nearly 5am at time of posting this.

Platform(s):

-Xbox360, PC

MP Games Played:

-Lots bar sports games. My gamerscore is 91k, so i have played a wide variety of games.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:

-Every few hours

Any Entries In Your Member Log:

-Nope

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:

-Chum Bucket my old crew/gang i was/am still leader - it just not active.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:

-I have played GTA a lot especially online (24days18hrs playtime on gtao). I was in the private beta before launch and i've pretty much played it everyday since then. So i'm active, very active and experienced. I have a youtube channel which i use to post gta guides to, also other games and content. So i'm good at video editing, public speaking (altho i have quite a strong accent). But i could promote or make video for the gang. My characters and 132 and 103 so i have all the weapons and mods available. I can play seriously or horse play. Altho i would prefer the first. I'm good at missions, shooting (tdm, dm, capture). Pretty damn good at golf (-8), Good at driving. Boating, Flying etc.

Tell Us About Yourself:

-Yeah i'm 29, I don't work due to illness, which means i have plenty of time on my hands to game, create content, web surf etc. I live on my own in a quiet environment. I'm a friendly guy who can relate to most people i meet. I have Astro A50s for console, and a Blue Yeti for skype, teamspeak and pc stuff. I'm friendly and helpful - check my profile, i have helped many people on here. I'm quite an inward guy, so you won't see/catch me arguing with others. I used to work as a manager and was responsible for a lot of people, So i can bring those skills with me if required.

Anything Else:

-I am looking to join either a MC or Mafia/crime family clan - I am keen to role play a bit and get into character. Look i was into car duping for awhile but those days are over. I'm aware most players frown on that type of behavior. It will never happen while i'm in or actively playing with a crew. I don't mod or anything like that so thats not an issue.

Thank you for your time.

G

Glarke

Username: Glarke
MP Games Played: GTA V, BF3
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every day
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Just gang with a group of friends and ones i joined recently to try do more offroading.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Active player, Up for whatever, Will help other people out.
Tell Us About Yourself: Just a normal person, nothing special.
Anything Else: Off roading crews or any crew that does off roading frequently please.

maddymaybach

Username: MaddyMaybach

Time Zone: EST -5 NC

Platform(s): ps3

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: like once a day

Any Entries In Your Member Log: no, I just signed up today.

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: no gangs but I've left a handful of gta crews because of inactivity or lack of loyalty.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm not really sure, but I'm always willing to lend a hand, and I have plenty of time to do so.

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm a broke college student and other girls usually don't like me. I spend most of my time online and I'm constantly downloading free stuff to alleviate my need to go shopping. Also I'm totally friendly and I make lots of jokes.

Anything Else: I'm not a super great player, but I'm online a lot and I'm always down to join any mission or easy race. I'm at like level 82 in gtav right now and my PvP kill ratio stays over 1. I'd like to join a group that plays often and spend more time doing missions than idling in free mode. Right now I just use a camera for a mic, but I'm trying to decide on a nice headset to buy.

Edited by maddymaybach

Dann_47

VACANCY AVAILABLE HERE. (MALAYSIAN)

Username: gerrusia

Time Zone: GMT 8.00+

MP Games Played: GTA V / COD MW / COD BO / THE SIMS 3 / DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO / SAINTS ROW 3

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums : 2-3 times a day because i care about others. seriously

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: IGN but they given me nothing. no loyalty, nothing.
: HOT 97 but i dont know what group is that exactly
:p

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I dont think i can contribute anything, but when it comes to missions or race, I am always up.

Tell Us About Yourself: I am considered antisocial by myself. I am shy, I am lack in confidence. Games are part of my life. For me life is nothing if you can' t play games. I cant communicate well, as well as I cant give good response. I came from a mediocre family, not rich but not poor. I like spending time with my friends, but i dont think they like me that much. Once I heard they wanted to ambush me in the college but luckily our college time finished early. I like spending on cheap things, but i can be sad if i bought something expensive eg: a Paco Rabanne watch. I love cars, and in the real world i will attempt some illegal racing. I play rugby but kinda scared to go play with other teams.

Anything Else: Due to a good result i got from my exam last month, i got to continue my studies, and yet i cannot play ps3 often. BUt, loyalty is everything to me. If you can give loyalty but cant give anything, i consider that is ok. but if you have none of both, f*ck off. sorry if im too hard there. and yes, I have a cheap headset which i consider good for online chatting. I 'll not be available often after 31st December 2013. NOTE THAT and sorry...

SOCIAL CLUB ID : PM me, we talk deeper.

THANKS

EDIT : 5 crews have invited me, so if anybody wants me pm me asap!

Edit2 : I am more interested in racing crew and deathmatch crew or at least biker crew

EDIT+: Malaysian Group is also accepted because I am a Malaysian

Edited by Dann_47

KiddFury314

Username: KiddFury314
Time Zone: Eastern
Platform(s): Xbox 360
MP Games Played: GTA V, COD Ghosts, Halo 3, SSFIV AE
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Few times a week
Any Entries In Your Member Log: I believe so
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: N/A
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm pretty proficient as a driver and gunman.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm chill and pretty sociable; I just picked up GTA V and I'm looking to play online with folks who have a penchant for really delving into the game (and being pretty chill too).
Anything Else: I'm online often.

hitek9

Username: hitek9

Time Zone:us central(Chicago)

Platform(s): ps3

MP Games Played:gta & gt6 right now

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:every day

Any Entries In Your Member Log: I'm on clean racers list

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: errl, rrr1(current)

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Good clean racer, level 132, can do a bit of everything

Tell Us About Yourself: I have too much free time and am crazy about gta. I like drifting so I have a futo of course. I have an fc RX7 irl. I just got this turtle beach headset for Xmas so I'm excited to use it

Anything Else:I'm looking for a crew that messes about, does a lot of missions and free roam together. I'm really good at holding my own and would like to join a skilled crew. I'm already in a racing crew so I want to find one that I can enjoy the other aspects with. Thanks

slimsy1901

Username: danicalifornia

Time Zone: Central (-6?)

Platform: xbox 360

MP Games Played: GTA online, Black Ops 2, Fifa

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Once a day or every other day

Any Entries In Your Member Log: Not sure, I don't even know what that is haha

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: none

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a decent driver and ok at shooting. I'm more of a survivalist, doing anything to stay alive

Tell Us About Yourself: I've been playing gta online for a while, but I'm looking to join a medium-large sized crew/gang to do missions, survivals, and races with. Every now and then I'll play DMs or mess around exploring, but I really enjoy cooperative gameplay such as missions and survivals, as well as racing so long as the race is off road or very challenging with lots of turns (ie vinewood nights, my favorite). You can check out my r* profile if you like, here is the link: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/slimsyg (note: I, like so many other people on the forum, was recently given ridiculous amounts of money by some idiot hackers. I play legitimately :D )

Anything Else: I recently became a 9 to 5 desk jockey, so I am usually on from 7pm - midnight on most days. I also have an awful mic and I don't use it much, but hopefully I can get a better one soon :)

LuckyMisfit

Username: LuckyMisfit
Time Zone: PST - Los Angeles
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: A handful of random ones. Left due to inactivity of other members.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Team player, laid back, down to cause trouble or come to someone's rescue. Good driver, good shooter, know of good hiding spots/attack spots and a general weirdo. I joke around a lot, but I know when to take things a little more seriously.

Tell Us About Yourself: I generally dig the motorcycles and muscle cars in the game/real life. Currently online at random hours as I don't have any commitments that limit my game time. I'm a level 105 (obtained legitimately) with almost everything unlocked for upgrading cars other than a few colors from air races. I don't mind sharing the wealth by dropping guns/ammo/upgrading cars for others.
Anything Else: What I'm really, REALLY wanting to find is a MC that's female friendly. Generally looking for fun, clean crews that like racing/missions mixed in with any chaos that we may create. I cuss like a sailor, so any crew I join should probably be okay with that as well.

HopelessSamurai

Username: HopelessSamurai
Time Zone: GMT +8 Australia
Platform(s): Ps3
MP Games Played: GTA V, COD, Uncharted, DBZ, Dragon's Dogma
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Few times a week
Any Entries In Your Member Log: I have no idea what that is
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: The Outdated- Great crew but my timezone doesn't help.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a great driver, good with traps and I'm okay with free aim
Tell Us About Yourself: I like to be the Hero and I can be the villain too, I've played a few rpgs so I like to roleplay.
Anything Else: I like anime?

Edited by HopelessSamurai

NeoNegro

Username: NeoNegro
Time Zone: GMT+8
MP Games Played: GTA IV, Assassin's creed
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Once or twice a week
Any Entries In Your Member Log: What does that even mean?
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Operatori, Outdated
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm good with bikes, cars(not SUVs) and planes. I'm also a good gunman. Good with tactics
Tell Us About Yourself: I play in a pretty friendly way- I don't shoot unless shot at
Anything Else: -

Pagan Lowrider

Username:Pagan Lowrider
Time Zone:Thailand
Platform(s):PS3
MP Games Played:GTA5
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Daily
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:none
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Good driving skills,excellent legit K/D %/always ready to bail out a bro in trouble
Tell Us About Yourself:American living in Thailand
Anything Else:

Nomad 1%er Looking for Active MC (PS3)

Living in SE Asia so I play late at night (your time)

Looking for active aggressive MC club w/ room to move up for rides,hanging out and raining hell

Ride Western Daemon and Bagger

Edited by Pagan Lowrider

Iceman5363

Username: Iceman5363

Platform(s): Xbox
MP Games Played: RDR, Saints row 2
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No idea
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Created the futo tuners gang
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Good Driver
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm looking to join a gang that would hang around in the ghettos such as grove street. Like a crip or something like that
Anything Else:

XJackalX

Xbox Username: XBlackJackalX
Time Zone: Us Central
Platform(s): Xbox
MP Games Played: GTA4, GTA5, Forza 3/4, Minecraft
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Often
Any Entries In Your Member Log: 0
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Sopranos CF, Costellos CF, Reaper001, Race Hub LS(Owner)
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: If you need a pilot or sniper I'm your guy
Tell Us About Yourself: Began Piloting in GTA4 in 09, now considered a gta5 pilot? Get me in a jet and I can pretty much control a whole lobby, or if you need someone spawn killed for eternity I can do that too.
Anything Else: Hoping that a pilot clan(If any still exist?) or military clan will scope me up but I am open to hear all offers. Also Im level 136 with a 2.06 K/D so I can hold my ground really well in a fight.

Currently Accepted into MNU as well as Pilot Elite.

Edited by XJackalX

chrstphrhar

Username: Chrstphrhar
Time Zone: Est
Platform(s): Ps3
MP Games Played: Gta5
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:3-4 times a week
Any Entries In Your Member Log:No
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:Yes. few street bike clubs, and was in lspd for a small while
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: pretty good driver and sniper. not much good at charging in Cod style though.
Tell Us About Yourself:Have a mic, can play pretty often. havent played much as the game is kind of boring without a good crew
Anything Else: Not sure what Kind of crew I really want.

I love motorcycles, so I have my bagger and my streetbike, I love tuners, and I like the idea of a military group..

If you are interested pm me here, when I find a crew I fit in. I would be a loyal member, Just haven't found anyone that fits with me yet.

G8R NZ

Hi team

Spend a fair bit of time online and looking for some people to work with.

Username: G8R NZ

Time Zone: +1200

Platform(s): xbox 360

MP Games Played: gta V

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: first time but will be more involved now probably 3 times a week

Any Entries In Your Member Log: ?

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: no

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: im online 3-4 evenings a week. Love racing and doing missions. Am not young and immature

Tell Us About Yourself: father of 4 love cars

Anything Else: Always keen to chat to anyone.

xXR1CHEYXx

Username: xXR1CHEYXx
Time Zone: Central
MP Games Played: GTA Online (RS), Battlefield 4, CoD: Ghosts, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Max Payne 3 (RS)
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Frequently
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a good driver and shooter. I'm especially good at performing drive-bys and hits.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm looking for a group that is just down to f*ck people up

Anything Else: Nothing else.

Edited by xXR1CHEYXx

deliveryboy555

Username: deliveryboy555
Time Zone: GMT UK
MP Games Played: GTA Online, COD 4, MW2, BO, MW3, MXO
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Frequently but not to post. Will do more if the gang operates on here.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: UK Cheers and Bye
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Playing time varies but usually happens between 9pm-1am weekdays and 10- whenever at weekends. Fancy myself as a good pilot and I have created a couple of my own races and team deathmatches. I'm level 29 now and want to push on and do missions for RP. I am also interested in setting up stunts with all manner of vehicles like in Speedywo3's youtube videos. General chaos also an online hobby of mine.

Tell Us About Yourself: I work a lot and have a family so I am not a grinder who can pull full days on the game; but when I do get some time I do like a session.

Anything Else: I have a headset with a mic

Edited by deliveryboy555

b4ux1t3

Username: B4ux1t3. But you knew that already since it's literally right next to this post. :)

Time Zone: EST, soon to be PST
MP Games Played: Gw2, WoW, CoD WaW MW2/3 BO2, Planetside 2, many, many others
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: A few times a week
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Not that I am aware of
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: IGN
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I can play the game. Isn't that enough? I don't quite understand the point of this question. I guess I could mention that I'm good at driving and shooting and flying, but most people who play this game will say the exact same thing because that is the entire game. To not be good at those things would be to not have played at all.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm pretty laid back. I typically play a few times a week, when I'm not working.
Anything Else: I'm looking for a guild that isn't too serious. One that is equally likely to do stupid stuff in freeroam as it is to do TDM and Missions. I love setting up stunts and minigames, a la Nerdcubed or Kyr Sp33dy, and I have no qualms about being in someone else's YouTube videos. I really don't like playing with people who blast music/game sounds through their microphones. I use my headset to talk with other players, and all I ask is that other people do the same.

Edited by b4ux1t3

Akul05

Hey everyone! I am a North American GTA gamer seeking a *mature* Crew/Gang focused on both growth (skill) and fun; a diverse community of friendly people wanting to help each other. Preferably, the gang should also consist mostly of members with mics.

Thank you in advance for your interest in my application. I hope to meet some awesome people out there. =]

[table]

GTAF Username: Akul05

Time Zone: Eastern/EST (GMT-5)

Platform(s): Playstation 3

MP Games Played: GTA V/Online, CoD, Crysis, some MMORPGs, etc.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Somewhat often.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: None!

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Only my own, which doesn't have many players yet.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a good pilot and driver; and a fair shooter. Missions and (when released) Heists. However I can help.

Tell Us About Yourself:IRL, I am a student with my Assoc. Degree completed. Now going for a Bachelor's in Computer Science. I mostly listen to electronic and pop music, as well as some Jpop.

Anything Else:I have a mic headset.
[/table] Edited by Akul05

TG Snow White

Hi! I'm new and I need some friends :)

Username: Bittercup156
Time Zone: GMT Dublin
Platform(s): Xbox 360, PC
MP Games Played: GTA Online, Mass Effect 3, Left 4 Dead + L4D2
How Often Do You Visit GTA Forums: Daily
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Nope!
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I try to help out whenever I can. I'm a solid driver and shooter and have a good knowledge of the map.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'll be starting college later this year, but for now, I don't really have commitments, so I can play pretty often. I live in Ireland and I'm a girl too, in case that matters.
Anything Else: I have a mic and I'm not rude/obnoxious so PM me if you're interested.
(Recruited)
Edited by Bittercup156

supernerd2000

Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Platform(s):
 PS3

MP Games Played:
 GTA: Online

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Once a Day

None

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I run a (very) small Offroading Crew, but this will not get in the way of this crew.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Ok, basically I am a very good driver. Any gangs that need a getaway driver, just let me know. Also, I can supply my own vehicle. This car can support 7 people + a driver. If you need more you may want to consider me and a second driver.

Tell Us About Yourself: Well, I am 13 and people say I am very mature for my age. I am a very good driver in GTA, whenever my friends are holding up stores, they ask me to be their getaway driver.

Anything Else: Thats pretty much it. If any crews need a getaway driver, I'm your guy. Oh yeah, just please, if were in a chase, don't ask me to shoot people while I'n driving, I just cant drive while shooting. Thanks! Hope to talk to you soon! Bye!

Edited by supernerd2000

Static

Recruited

Edited by StaticLW