Username: Anthrax50551
Time Zone: US Eastern
Platform(s): XBOX 360
MP Games Played: 120
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Very Often
Any Entries In Your Member Log: ?
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Nope
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Yes, I can Contribute Alot of my Skills
Tell Us About Yourself: I am 21 years old male, Extremely good at video games and love playing as a member of a team
Anything Else: Can be asked

Edited by Anthrax50551

CapN_ChruncHftw

Looking for a crew to run with. Im on ps3, west coast, grown & going to be on tonite from like 9 or 10 tell I cant keep my eyes open. Im just starting out so low lvl & broke but down to ride. This is my psn name so please shoot me a message

Heyitspeggy

Username:Heyitspeggy
Time Zone:U.S Eastern
Platform(s):PS3/PC
MP Games Played:GTA IV(PS3), GTA V, SA-MP, Call of Duty series, TF2, Max Payne 3, Borderlands 1/2
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Just became a member, but often before that
Any Entries In Your Member Log:None yet
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:Never been in an "official" one, but my friends and I used to play GTA IV together a lot as a motorcycle club, I had the role of an "old lady" but also was a prospect for gameplay purposes
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:Well I've been told that I am a very good driver, so I can come in handy with getaways and losing cops etc
Tell Us About Yourself:Well I'm hoping to find a new MC to join, so like I said above, I've got decent knowledge on the way MC's work, ranks and things like that. My name is Peggy also. :)

Anything Else:Unfortunately I don't have a mic. :( Not right now at least, but I'll be getting one when I have the money to spare

WhHN3L

Username: DJ Golden XX
Time Zone: EST
Platform(s): Xbox

MP Games Played: Grand Theft Auto 4, 5, And Online
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Depending On Clan Activity
Any Entries In Your Member Log: ?
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: With Every New Gta Game I Reset My Status
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Loyalty, Respect, And Good Behavior.
Tell Us About Yourself: I Have Been Trained By Some Of The Most Lethal Mafias Out There And Have A Nasty Headshot Percentage
Anything Else: Yes, My Gamertag Is "Heist Inc" And I Suspect To Be A Member For About 6-12 Months Also No Biker Gangs, Please

Onepointone

Just signed up for this site looks pritty cool. Any you guys need a crew or want to team up with mine we can see if would work out.

User- onepointone

Age-27

Crew name- CASH KONG

Tag- CASH

Time zone-gmt but play at random times.(almost always some members online)

Platform- XBOX360

Would prefer people who use a head set and like to earn cash by doing missions/races

GEAR0706

CODE Username:intenstity2009

Time Zone:cst

Platform(s):xbox

MP Games Played:GTA V

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:every day or so

Any Entries In Your Member Log:no

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:no namers

How Can You Contribute To A Gang:drive fly shoot, whatever

Tell Us About Yourself:I play in the evenings, adults only pls

Anything Else:Work, Drink beer, play GTA V :)

Edited by GEAR0706

AscendantWyvern

Username: AscendantWyvern

Time Zone: +2GMT (Helsinki time)

Platform(s): Xbox 360, PC

MP Games Played: Halo (3, ODST, Reach), Call of Duty, (4-MW2), Battlefield (BC2-3), Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts, Warframe.

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: 3 or so days a week, depending on how slow work is.

Any Entries In Your Member Log: No

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Other than the never-populated one I made? Nope.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'd like to consider myself a competent pilot (Heli and airplane) and I have relatively decent capability with firearms (though that doesnt say too much in this game.) My on-road driving may be subpar, but I can be rather reliable when it comes to asymmetrical and offroad driving. That...and I'm (relatively) friendly to be with.

Tell Us About Yourself: Im fairly chill when it comes to gaming, but I wish I had a better temper when it comes to frustrations. I'm on some sort of internet connected device roughly 70% of the time I'm awake so contacting me is not really an issue.

Anything Else: I would appreciate joining a friendly, English-speaking European based Crew. For Lag and communication's sake.

Edited by AscendantWyvern

blackafrokilla

Username: Blackafrokilla

Time Zone: England,Essex
Platform(s):Ps3/ PSN:ImmOxladeJr
MP Games Played:GTA V Online
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Just made my GtaForums Account
Any Entries In Your Member Log:Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Few of my mates
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Im willing to help gang members out, also i like to do alot of missions to level up, am a good driver and shooter
Tell Us About Yourself: I take GTA Online quite serious im really competitive, i like to play with people that know what there doing and how to do missions and not to run off being a idiot,i like to have a laugh most of the time and get along with most people

Anything Else: I have a mic aswell

Ballistic_BG

Username: Ballistic_BG
Time Zone: Central
Platform(s): PS3, PC when it releases
MP Games Played: GTA:O
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Every Day
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Nope
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Shoot sh*t
Tell Us About Yourself: I've used exploits to get money
Anything Else: Looking for a crew that actively plays GTA:O I am currently almost level 60 and would like to grind as fast as I can to 100 and an active crew would help.

Edited by Ballistic_BG

djsplash

About Me:

Username(PSN): djsplash
Time Zone: US Central
Platform(s): PS3
MP Games Played: GTA IV, CoD Waw-BO2, NBA 2K Series, DCUO, UC3, RDR, SR2, Skate3, etc
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Often
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: OPR8
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Skilled Player..Driving ability..Play To Win Mentality..Enthusiastic
Tell Us About Yourself: College Freshman, Basketball Player, Diverse Gamer
Anything Else: Looking for a crew with mics that play often, do all activities, and like to have fun. Not interested in any groups that harass members. I need a crew that actually talks to each other and a majority of them get on.

Edited by djsplash

SergeantBoobies

Username:SergeantBoobies
Time Zone:Pacific (Los Angeles)
Platform(s):Xbox360
MP Games Played:COD gta 4 mmos and many others
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:all the time
Any Entries In Your Member Log:what
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:nah
How Can You Contribute To A Gang:I am very rich in gta and love to have fun and have other people to play with. I am fantastic at driving and many other things.
Tell Us About Yourself:I live in Los angeles and love gta because of the endless things I can do with friends. A crew would be a way for me to have a group of people I can play with
Anything Else:

xBLaCKxSHeePx

Username: xBLaCKxSHeePx (here, sc, and PS3)

Time Zone: Central

Platform(s):PS3

Games Played: GTA 5

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Daily

Any Entries In Your Member Log: None im aware of

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I created my own but when i found out the namewas the same as a band in which the lead singer was a pedophile i left it.

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I go hard..

Tell Us About Yourself: I am a 911 dispatcher ans volunteer police officer who plays GTA5. I work a lot but try to play when I can. I have a family and kid so I can't be on 24/7 though my wife would argue that I am. I do have a mic and want a club that works together and takes the roleplay of an MC seriously.

ButtonMaster

GTAF Username: ButtonMaster

Time Zone: US Eastern

Platform: XBOX 360

Other MP Games: Borderlands 1/2, Battlefield 3, MOH, GOW, Halo, TF2, Minecraft, Terraria, GTA V, SR4, SR3, RDR, CoD4 and up, all assassins creed, driver San Francisco.

Visit GTAF: Daily (whenever I can

Member Log Entries: None

Former Gangs: Swaggidy Lamas

How I can Contribute:Getting Information

About Myself: Work well with people other than jerks, help people out if they are in trouble, nice, Give me the time and day, and I will do everything I can to play with the gang, It would be really nice to find a group of people who don't mindlessly kill people in GTA/GTAO.

Edited by ButtonMaster

IIIxSpeCiaL1xIII

my platform is ps3; my bad

dcmatic

Username: Blackafrokilla[/size]

Age: 17[/size]Time Zone: England,Essex[/size]Platform(s):Ps3/ PSN:ImmOxladeJr[/size]MP Games Played:GTA V Online[/size]How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Just made my GtaForums Account[/size]Any Entries In Your Member Log:Nope[/size]Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: Few of my mates[/size]How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Im willing to help gang members out, also i like to do alot of missions to level up, am a good driver and shooter[/size]Tell Us About Yourself: I take GTA Online quite serious im really competitive, i like to play with people that know what there doing and how to do missions and not to run off being a idiot,i like to have a laugh most of the time and get along with most people[/size]

Anything Else: I have a mic aswell[/size]

vomitcomet

Looking for a MORNING time GTA crew that has active members on from 7am - 5pm EST or 12pm - 10pm GMT

Username: Vomitcomet191

Time Zone: EST or -5 GMT

Platform(s): XBOX360

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: daily

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm an active team player and I can fly, drive and shoot with the best of them

I'm in game most mornings Mon-Fri and occasionally on weekends, due to work schedule.

Looking to level up, make money, do some win trading and prep for heists.

I can be a valuable asset to your crew, I'm active and willing to help out on any missions, races, payback etc.

I have a reliable mic and connection.

I'm just having trouble finding one that fits into my playing time, so please invite, add or message me with your crew info.

Thanks

Edited by vomitcomet

TearsOfBlood

Username: TearsOfBlood

Time Zone: UTC +08:00 (East Asia)

MP Games Played: CoD 4, MW, BO2, Ratchet: Gladiator, Full Frontal Assault

Any Entries In Your Member Log: None

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: 1, Full Moon Club

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Always willing to help others out, good and clean driver, tactically strong in gunfights

Tell Us About Yourself: Hi guys, I'm currently situated in Taiwan, I'm from Europe originally, so I'm looking for a crew based in East Asia with a similar time-zone to have some buddies to complete missions with. I don't have a mic with me at the moment, but I understand English and Chinese, so being a teamplayer won't be a problem.

Anything Else: Looking for a crew that's active and loves to do missions and other fun stuff together. Currently around level 40.

Ape5

Username: AngryApe5
Time Zone: US Pacific
MP Games Played: GTA V, Madden, COD, Red Dead
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: often
Any Entries In Your Member Log: no
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: N/A
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: driving, shooting, i try to do it all
Tell Us About Yourself: Looking for a chill, mature gang to do missions and just free roam with. I have a headset. Mostly play late night west coast time

Pm Me or hit me in game

Edited by Ape5

Solid1000

Username: Solid1000

Time Zone:gmt uk

Platform(s):xbox 360

MP Games Played:l4d2, halo 4

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: every day

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:no

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: decent all rounder, looking to find people who play the game properly but still know how to have fun. Fed up of playing missions with wannabe Rambos.

Anything Else: active most days but work in retail so varying times.

WednesdayBob

Ok, here goes.

My username is WednesdayBob,this is my PS3 name also, I'm looking for a very active crew, one that has members on most days or nights.

I'm on PS3 and in GMT zone.

I'm on the forums just about every day.

I;d just like to find some good guys, or girls to run around around with and have a blast, afterall it's all about fun :)

Please get in touch, thanks.

vironsusi

Username: Vironsusi
Time Zone: EST
Platform(s): Xbox 360 and PC
MP Games Played: GTA5, Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands 2, The Secret World
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Frequently
Any Entries In Your Member Log: No, this is my first post.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: I’ve not previously been part of a gang.
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I’m better at shooting than I am at driving. I enjoy working with others to accomplish missions, jobs and survival activities. Teamwork and in-game communication are a must.
Tell Us About Yourself: I’m an economically exiled Portlander who primarily games in the evening and on weekends. Outside gaming, my life is fairly busy so I might be absent for several days at a time.
Anything Else: Please use mics and I don’t want to join a gang rife with members either under 18 years old or still in high school.

Broken Legend

Username: Broken Legend

Gamertag: BoA Slash

Time Zone: US Central

MP Games Played: Gta V

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Very Often

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: A couple small time crews

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I;m a great shooter and I'm loyal, and I

listen well.

Tell Us About Yourself: I'm 17, I have a job so i can't be online 24/7 and I'm quiet.

SammyBxv

Username:vxSammyBxvAge:21Time Zone:GMTPlatform(s):360.MP Games Played:Hundreds, played everything from fps to mmos.How Often Do You Visit GTAForums:Just joined so not much yet.Any Entries In Your Member Log:Nope.Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:Not yet.How Can You Contribute To A Gang:I hope to contribute a lot, can code and photoshop so can be useful outside of the game and have a lot of experience within the GTA series and so im pretty confident I can come upto parr Tell Us About Yourself:I'm from the UK, Liverpool.

Pretty relaxed but can get really competitive. But you'll have to get to know me.Anything Else:I have a mic?

antidrip

(XBOX)

Level 112 looking for crew.

Looking to run missions.

Mostly play at night around 9pm ct

Have mic

GT ANTIDRLP

archivefever

Username: archivefever
Time Zone: EST [GMT -5), however, I will consider crews of any timezone
MP Games Played:TF2. SWTOR, Red Dead, L4D2,, CoH/V, countless other mmorpgs and fpses
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Not very. I'm typically playing the game during that time. I might occasionally come back to check up on news, though
Any Entries In Your Member Log:????
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: several, very tentatively
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm level 88 so I have access to a lot of higher level missions. I'm also a pretty active player, I work fine with teams and I have a mic.
Tell Us About Yourself: I'm currently looking for a gang that is fairly active. I often don't see many friends or crew members online these days and I would like to find some friendly, mature people to play with. I like to do a variety of activities ncluding missions, deathmatches, races, parachuting, etc. I don't like grinding the same thing over and over for hours so I would love to find others who like a bit of variety. Also, please note, you won't necessarily always be my primary crew but I will switch you to active crew whenever possible.
Anything Else:I don't tolerate misogyny, homophobia, racism, etc, so if your crew is of the sort who, for example, pejoratively describe things as "gay." I'm not interested. I'm primarily focused on what I do want in a crew here but I feel that's necessary to clarify because I hear that sort of thing too often.

Even if I'm not joining your crew, feel free to add me to your friends list. account information in sig.

Nobuddie78
CODE Nobuddie78:
35:
est:
xbox360:
DDO:
2-3 times a week never posted before though.:
no:
I joined two random ones but no one plays together or communicates.:
I'm new to xbox but I"m a good listener and fast learner. :
I'm a father and husband, so when I play games "I like no drama" It"s just a game." That said it is fun to win!:
I'm usually on from 11pm-3am est. and then random times during the day. Please only P.M. me if you are a crew wanting to play together not just filling up the ranks. Also sorry for being a "NOOB" I hope to not be one for long. Also I'm currently level 30 with shooting, driving, and stamina maxed out. :

winstonwarfare9

Username:winstonwarfare9

Time Zone:U.S.

MP Games Played:1st person shooters+gta 4 and 5

How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: commonly

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In:1 but they weren't serious

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: Great driver, pilot, and strategist. Great at getting away from police.

Tell Us About Yourself: I want a serious crew about getting money. I have many strategies in my head that could go down foolproof but just need someone who can plan heists.

Anything else: Only have $17,000 and really need more.

Bunnicula

Username: Bunnicula
Time Zone: Mountain
MP Games Played: I usually play MMOs, this is my first MP game on a console.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: I just started! I was having a rough time finding a very active place for discussion.
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I am online a decent amount and I like to help out any way I can.
Tell Us About Yourself: My real name is Beth, and online I'm usually called Bunni. I live in Texas, and I'm a full-time student going back for a 2nd degree. Comp sci this time! Not currently working, so all the free time I have that I should be studying, you can find me playing games. Oops.

Anything Else: I do not currently have a mic, but I will get one once I find a decent group to play with. :colgate:

JordCorner

Username: JordCorner
Time Zone: UTC -5:00 (EST, Canada)
MP Games Played: Errr.. There's quite a few to list; I'm damn good at GTA though.
How Often Do You Visit GTAForums: Almost daily
Any Entries In Your Member Log: Nope
Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: No true commitment, hoping this post will change that
How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a very skilled driver, I enjoy free-roam but I also like to do races, singles or as teams, and team deathmatches.
Tell Us About Yourself: Born and raised in Canada, been playing GTA habitually since GTA II for PSx.
Anything Else: PM me with your application form, recruitment thread, or any questions.

j-moss

Username: SouthernHook

Time Zone: Eastern

Platform(s): Xbox 360

MP Games Played: MW3, Black Ops 2 and Battlefield 3

Any Entries In Your Member Log: Not yet

Any Previous Gangs You've Been In: None

How Can You Contribute To A Gang: I'm a fairly decent driver and also pretty good at getting away from cops.

Tell Us About Yourself: Just started playing GTA online a few days ago and really enjoy it. I played GTA 4 quite a bit before but not online till now. Don't have a mic but my kenect does pretty decent untill I can get a good headset.

Anything Else: Just ask