FAC CJ

l911

If you still take requests for tats, I'd love one of these babies on the back.

user posted image and black lettering above it, using the "BlackSabbath" part from the title, without the dehumanizer part.

the lettering can be taken from here: Link

I think Narcis_Speed should open a topic where he would take requests, because FAC is totaly not a place for tattos requesting confused.gif

Oh, OK, I'm sorry. Also, I like you dude. You're fresh, like your mods.

You are an aperture through which the universe is looking at and exploring itself.

Narcis_speed6

here's tatoo

user posted image

here's texture

user posted image

and yes, requesting over

Thanks, I'll use it smile.gif

You are an aperture through which the universe is looking at and exploring itself.

Oh, OK, I'm sorry. Also, I like you dude. You're fresh, like your mods.

No, it's nothing. thanks for support, you are cool as well colgate.gif

Slim Shady III
Can you please make an new screen from Sweet , with the new cap . icon14.gif

Can you please make an new screen from Sweet , with the new cap . icon14.gif

It's not done already, please somebody post original Sweet's texture confused.gif

The quality of sweet jeans is really sucks. This shirt what big smoke have dosent fit with style.

@ Adijaga2 : Our mission is not to make HQ Cj, it is to make CJ fresh'n'cool but i think i can make another one jeans... Seems like most of the people don't like bigsmoke, so ill make two versions, cause i like the Smoke style the way it is. He have different style than others. confused.gif

@ asterix61 : Thaaanks, if you have any ideas i can make it. colgate.gif

For me BigSmoke look good!

Why you think ,,this dont fit in his style "

TXDeditor please dont edit big smoke

For me BigSmoke look good!

Why you think ,,this dont fit in his style "

TXDeditor please dont edit big smoke

Yes, for sure smile.gif

@ Adijaga2 : Our mission is not to make HQ Cj, it is to make CJ fresh'n'cool but i think i can make another one jeans... Seems like most of the people don't like bigsmoke, so ill make two versions, cause i like the Smoke style the way it is. He have different style than others. confused.gif

@ asterix61 : Thaaanks, if you have any ideas i can make it. colgate.gif

I know, you guys dont making HQ clothes, but this one is really bad quality. You really should make new one.

if you want to now the Sweeat Jeans txd is from GTA IV so i think its have good quality wink.gif

EDIT:

And TxdE can you make smoke glasses white?

Little Psycho

The quality of sweet jeans is really sucks. This shirt what big smoke have dosent fit with style.

TY PIERDOLONY DEKLU !! Can't you understand ty debilu, this is suspossed to CHANGE the style of characters?! Not make new clothes to suit them, God.

Przekleñstwa specjalnie po polsku by¶ nie móg³ raportu strzeliæ, muahahahahha.

Mod Note :- This is an ENGLISH speaking site, if you are not going to post in ENGLISH then don't post at all - cc

@ Adijaga : okay, okay, updated shirt, cap and jeans, the texture made by RaYzOr and edited by me, i'll show the pic later.

And this is new ryder :

user posted image

@ Ludi, yes for sure, i was thinking about it as well, by the way, i'll leave the BSmokes texture as your request wink.gif

@ Little psycho, i didn't really understood what yo have said in that language, but yea, can't you understand ty debilu !?

@ Brandon, thanks colgate.gif

@ Tiger tanker, i'm gald you like it wink.gif

TY PIERDOLONY DEKLU !! Can't you understand ty debilu, this is suspossed to CHANGE the style of characters?! Not make new clothes to suit them, God.

First of: Don't fit english with polish

Second: Learn some respect, to other people.

And third: This mod cant have any critic? It need to have perfect comments?

And last one: If you will write in english, i will not report you too. Beacuse i dont report a very big idiots smile.gif

About the new ryder: Yeah, thats what i like. cookie.gif

@Ludi: Really? They doesnt looks like from IV.

Edited by adijaga2

And last one: If you will write in english, i will not report you too. Beacuse i dont report a very big idiots smile.gif

Actually i am not fitting Polaish and english, im just living just above Poland, and i know what does Debilu means.

And i am not mad at you. I have made a desition to make new Sweet for you actually confused.gif

I don't want to fight, lets just go easy with that colgate.gif

Fairlight_

Actually i am not fitting Polaish and english, im just living just above Poland, and i know what does Debilu means.

And i am not mad at you. I have made a desition to make new Sweet for you actually confused.gif

[OFF-Topic]He wasn't talking to you, but to Little Psycho.[/OFF-Topic] smile.gif

You've edited Sweet? colgate.gif

[OFF-Topic]He wasn't talking to you, but to Little Psycho.[/OFF-Topic] smile.gif

You've edited Sweet? colgate.gif

Oh, my mistake lol.gifbiggrin.gif

A bit, made the texture original size, and i'll edit a bit more because since Sweets T-sh*t have one texture for front and back it looks a bit strange colgate.gif but everything is gonna be alright soon colgate.gif

Check it out guys smile.gif

user posted image

Now i can leave a good comments. cookie.gif

Offtopic: ''Debilu means'' something like ''you idiot ''.

Fairlight_

What you mean by "wack" (Don't understand that word)

Maybe i can improve things if you could help me.

About the t shirt, i am trying to fix it, but stille the same bug. confused.gif