Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,698 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

General Goose

Least Favourite Mission?

Queen Elizabeth II

Yes, these freaking time limits in GTA missions...

Jeansowaty

Ah, the GTA mission. It was a pain, but when you get used to it you can pass it :)

Stoney0503

Those missions where you would have to chase and kill certain people, and you got a 4 star wanted level if you shoot or ram them.

Those police are always ramming you like the gang members, and you can barely kill the target due to the limited drive-by mechanic and spinning out.

I also hate it when gangs betray you, its just a reason not to come back and its just completely pointless, if I dare step foot in Portland, well hello there death!

Moonlight Traffic

My least favourite mission was for sure Arms Shortage

I got through the rest of the game really easily but that one took at least twenty tries

RyanBurnsRed

I don't remember the name of the of the mission, but the one where you have to go around town and pick up hookers for a police ball or some sh*t like that.

Dumbest sh*t ever.

GTAKid667

I don't remember the name of the of the mission, but the one where you have to go around town and pick up hookers for a police ball or some sh*t like that.

Dumbest sh*t ever.

The mission is called 'The Fuzz Ball'. :^:

Edited by GTAKid667

Johan

Dumbest sh*t ever.

Haha that one was annoying back when I was still new to the game.

Can't believe I've never seen this thread, while I'm better at the game now.. I still get nightmares when trying out "Rigged to explode" simply because once I start driving in the tunnel under the bridge, I have to rely on other cars learning to move the hell out of my way in cramped areas while also getting used to the camera going haywire on me (it starts suddenly moving down to the ground instead of in front of where I'm heading)

Usually takes me 3 tries every time I play it, or once if lucky.

Grand Theft Auto 3 Fan

Smack Down The Yardies once you get to a certain point they come and go so randomly i forgot how many tries it took me

Queen Elizabeth II

Back in the days: "The Fuzz Ball", "Grand Theft Auto" (I stopped playing game for a long time), "Payday for Ray"

Now: PARAMEDIC!!! and "Patriot Playground" (I needed 4 tries and I completed "Gripped!" at first time)

Edited by Queen Elizabeth II

Intergold

"Blow Fish", it had a very short time limit of 2:30 minutes, and most of the time I would either end up at hospital, or run out of time, because of Trashmaster's awful handling and the abnormal traffic of Portland.

Edited by Intergold

Niko Montana

That mission for King Courtney where he betrays Claude, and you have to fight off swarms of crazy crackheads strapped to explosives. It literally took me months to complete it.

Mister Pink

Bomb Da Base Act II: This mission is hard by the fact that 8-ball impatiently heads to the ship after the 1st shot, and unless I use Rocket Launcher I don't have much chances of completing the mission.

Grand Theft Aero: Hard for me

I completed this the other night. It was starting to make me angry. However, I realised I stupidly was missing the the two cartel members on the ground before taking the guys out on the ship.

rockingMINES

The RC missions are the worst things in GTA III....

Superguy361

The one where you have a limo and have to pick Joey And the other guys up. I hate when the triad gang blocks everything! :facedesk:

How do I complete ITTTTT RAGGEEE :rah::jackthompson::clinton::yee::v::v::v::miranda:

You know what?

:sui:

:panic: *Looks*

:bbq:

Indy007

One of the last missions where you have to drive all over Liberty blowing up Cartle run drug stands, it's a bitch. Especially as your timed and your car crashes, as well as one of the stands being in St. Marks! mad.gif

Ah, yes...I remember not being a fan of that one.

Claude1337

Dumbest sh*t ever.

LMAO that mission was easy as sh*t seriously i had like 2 minutes left when i got 4 girls.

DragonpokeZ

Expresso-2-Go and Grand Theft Auto for sure

KilnerLUFC

Bomb Da Base Act II: This mission is hard by the fact that 8-ball impatiently heads to the ship after the 1st shot, and unless I use Rocket Launcher I don't have much chances of completing the mission.

Grand Theft Aero: Hard for me

I completed this the other night. It was starting to make me angry. However, I realised I stupidly was missing the the two cartel members on the ground before taking the guys out on the ship.

Yep, remember when I first ever played through the game and kept failing this mission due to that very same reason. Once you scope it out though, it's just a matter of managing to hit them all on your first shot. Pretty annoying when they duck just as you fire, due to the slow reload speed of the Sniper...

Helegad

I can't pick a favourite, but Grand Theft Aero is pretty high up there.

I don't have a least favourite, but S.A.M. gives me some trouble sometimes; it's hard to judge distance and speed of the rockets in that thick fog, and the Dodo has some pretty dodgy collision...

--Vega--

Kingdom Come is the most annoying and downright aggravating mission in that game.

crashoverride93

The Ambulance/Vigilante (etc) missions are always a pain in the ass. Especially seeing as they take so long. I remember being a level and half away from getting the safehouse spawn (Ambualnce missions) adrenaline pill (I believe) just to fluke and have to do it again, all of that time wasted! angry.gif

On vigilante you can use a glitch to kill them faster when you get kinda close to the target pause and unpause the game the target will get out of the car then you can just run him over not difficult at all.

crashoverride93

Kingdom Come - In my opinion, only mission which you cannot pass without cheats. Also, in my opinion, the hardest mission in GTA series.

rly? You can't do it without cheats? :D To do it the way I do it you need some grenades and a sniper maybe a rocket launcher I jump out the car as quick as I can and run out and run around to jump on the ledge that is nearby but you do have to be quick use the rocket launcher and grneds to take out the vans and then the sniper rifle to take out the rest of the bombers I did it without losing a drop of health.

Dumbest sh*t ever.

LMAO that mission was easy as sh*t seriously i had like 2 minutes left when i got 4 girls. I usually get all 8 with 58 seconds to spare I use a sentinel or is it 6 I can't remember at the moment. Edited by crashoverride93

kjahcleveland

Espresso 2 go has always been the worst for me.

Btw for the just use the Coach from the bus station to pick up all the hookers for the police ball in one trip.

Edited by kjahcleveland

Mercury_

The mission; "Drive Misty For Me". The only thing what you must do is picking Misty up from Hepburn Heights and drive her

to Joey's Garage. A similar mission is Luigi's Girls, it has exactly the same meaning..

crashoverride93

Yeah, I find Patriot Playground very easy due to a route I have, I never really gained a proper route for 'Gripped!' but I have completed it a few times. I also find 'Multistorey Mayhem' very easy so I don't know why you find it harder than the others.

a ride in the park used to be hard for me but now its very easy

grosso2626

Never liked Payday for Ray. When I was a kid that mission gave me so much trouble. I can pass it no problem nowadays, but whenever it comes up I'm like, "Great I gotta do this now".

Not a fan of Uzi Rider either. The Yardies are so anal about you not wrecking the car, then after the mission is over they let you keep it? They end up betraying you two missions later anyways so whatever.

crashoverride93

"Blow Fish", it had a very short time limit of 2:30 minutes, and most of the time I would either end up at hospital, or run out of time, because of Trashmaster's awful handling and the abnormal traffic of Portland.

to be truthful I have always liked playing blowfish for some reason I dont recall ever failing even the very first time I played that mission. Edited by crashoverride93

crashoverride93

I will say though unless you have a bullet proof car then the rampage in shoreside vale near the airport where you have to run over the colubians is a real pain otherwise its easy also I used to hate the anbialate yardies rampage but Have found a easy way to do it now even if the yardies hate you.

Lethal Vaccine

The Rampage where you run over Colombians is easy if you drive in a single line, instead of staying at the Airport road and turning around. You can drive all over SSV and they spawn. It's not just on that road. I usually drive up the long strip of road to Pike Creek. I start at the SSV Lift Bridge and drive all the way to Pike Creek on the sidewalk, they will constantly spawn in front of you and you just keep running them over. Takes all of 30-45 seconds to pass. They barely shoot this way since you are CONTINUOUSLY moving. The moment you stop and turn around, like most people probably do, the Colombians will shred the Vehicle up in seconds. There is ALWAYS a strategy for everything in GTA...

Edited by MetalMilitia89

crashoverride93

The Rampage where you run over Colombians is easy if you drive in a single line, instead of staying at the Airport road and turning around. You can drive all over SSV and they spawn. It's not just on that road. I usually drive up the long strip of road to Pike Creek. I start at the SSV Lift Bridge and drive all the way to Pike Creek on the sidewalk, they will constantly spawn in front of you and you just keep running them over. Takes all of 30-45 seconds to pass. They barely shoot this way since you are CONTINUOUSLY moving. The moment you stop and turn around, like most people probably do, the Colombians will shred the Vehicle up in seconds. There is ALWAYS a strategy for everything in GTA...

Your method worked although I just barely made it loosing my banshee in the process.