Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,365 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Howard04

Team Logo Request

Howard04

Name: Prominent

Size: If possible, a W = 300 H = 200, And another size that could go on a shirt

Theme: I've been struggling with a theme, and it's why I can't come up with one myself. It doesn't have to do with Modern Warfare 2, it just needs to be a team logo. Also, if the background for the shirt logo could be transparent or Rich black would be awesome, for the logo whichever you think looks best.

Resources: I got nothing, chance to be creative? :S But I do love this logo -- http://media.mlgpro.com/content/wallpapers...900x1200hu0.jpg

Colours: Anything

Additional info: It will be used for a Pro-Am team for Gamebattles, MLG, and Tourneys. We need something in the logo that would define us when it's seen. You'll get full credit for the logo and we will be sure to put your name on our website and MLG profile. Thanks.

Cluster

Name: Prominent

Size: If possible, a W = 300 H = 200, And another size that could go on a shirt

Theme: I've been struggling with a theme, and it's why I can't come up with one myself. It doesn't have to do with Modern Warfare 2, it just needs to be a team logo. Also, if the background for the shirt logo could be transparent or Rich black would be awesome, for the logo whichever you think looks best.

Resources: I got nothing, chance to be creative? :S But I do love this logo -- http://media.mlgpro.com/content/wallpapers...900x1200hu0.jpg

Colours: Anything

Additional info: It will be used for a Pro-Am team for Gamebattles, MLG, and Tourneys. We need something in the logo that would define us when it's seen. You'll get full credit for the logo and we will be sure to put your name on our website and MLG profile. Thanks.

I'm going to work this one....but no guarantee it will look like that link you posted. I'll be back with the results in a few mikes.

*Edit: Kay well I dibbled in this for a few and still keeping in what you had, but also making it a tad less copied and a little more original...I came up with this.

user posted image

Lmk if you like it. If you do I will pm you the code or pm me your email and I will send you the original work with it..

Edit: Cay skipping on the cats, I think this is a little more your speed. Lmk if I'm wrong. Same rules apply as before. Pm me if you want the logo. Plus I can lose the background and outer glow if need be.

user posted image
Edited by DizzyFromFumes

Howard04

Those are both awesome.

M|chael

Whats with the watermark?

I hardly think anyone will be stealing these for commerital usage somehow rolleyes.gif

CCPD

I was wondering the same thing. Also, did you actually drew any of those characters from scratch or just cut them our and applied black overlay? If you just added the text, you can’t watermark them as the whole piece isn’t your own work. Not to mention most of the fonts have their own licenses. We provide free service here so watermarks aren’t necessary.

Cluster

I didn't water mark it to protect it from being stolen for commercial usage, lol. You guys crack me up. In one of the works (the one with the cats), yes, the art is just overlayed. I know most txts are copy wright protected and I can water mark it and I did. See. So there for the you can't come into play there.

I marked it, because since I have been posting my work, I have seen several ppl on this forum...take the work and use it for there own personal use on this forum. I even caught someone using a personalized sig for them self. That's like putting a name sticker on your shirt that says, hi my name is bob...when everyone knows your name is Toshi. Hahahaha wtf is that about. It happens yes. Yes, it does happen. But this work was inteded for a particular person and I did not want just any nuckle head using it. Plus...come on guys how easy is it to edit that mark out by some one who knows how to use photoshop? It was more so ment to keep the thiefs out of the jar. You know the ones who don't know how to make sh*t, are to scared to ask...so they just take what ever even if it has some one elses name on it.

P.S. I see no rule stating that this is not allowed. Am I breaking a rule here? Ohh and I never charged him. Ik its free. So were the other ones I posted. Not to mention he went with another one that I made that looks a lot like the 2nd one Just different and a lot better.

Edited by DizzyFromFumes

CCPD

You took it the wrong way. No one is accusing you of anything. We just thought that you were a bit overprotective. That’s all.

Cluster

I dont take anything the wrong way. Im just sayin...

Never can be to protective of the things that make you tick.

M|chael

It was more so ment to keep the thiefs out of the jar. You know the ones who don't know how to make sh*t

Thats extremely hypocritical seing as you stole the images and font that you used in your banners.

Redistributing someone elses fonts/graphics as your own work is probably against the law no mind the rules of this forum.

Plus there not even that good to be fair- they are incredibly unpolished graphics, to say you just re-assembled other peoples stuff I don't see why your so up tight about others using them without your permission. confused.gif

Howard04

You guys so hi-jacked this topic. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

.Rafto
You guys so hi-jacked this topic. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

They're not really hi-jacking the topic, hi-jacking would be like if I came to talk about my own topic and post the link to my topic. Kind of like stealing this topic for my own benefit.

Howard04
You guys so hi-jacked this topic.  Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

They're not really hi-jacking the topic, hi-jacking would be like if I came to talk about my own topic and post the link to my topic. Kind of like stealing this topic for my own benefit.

Lol, bro. I was totally kidding.

Cluster

It was more so ment to keep the thiefs out of the jar. You know the ones who don't know how to make sh*t

Thats extremely hypocritical seeing as you stole the images and font that you used in your banners.

Redistributing someone else's fonts/graphics as your own work is probably against the law no mind the rules of this forum.

Plus there not even that good to be fair- they are incredibly unpolished graphics, to say you just re-assembled other peoples stuff I don't see why your so up tight about others using them without your permission. confused.gif

That's cool. You two have all the say here...that's why they suck and yes I'm a hypocrite (never said I was great in the first place, I only got into this section to help ppl and better myself, I know that I need work. That's why Im going back to school. I was trained in graphics in the military on PS5 and Just got CS3 and 4 not to long ago.) and even keeping with that, you stilled missed the point. So I'll just leave you to yours! f*ck just trying to help ppl around here, that just gets you ambushed! Cause after all this thread wasn't made to help ppl. It was made to put them down! Everyone hear has always got something f*cked up to say. Even after taking a look around, I found numerous forums with similar topics and they all help each other. Instead of putting them down. Just simply saying, hay you know what might really help you with that is...blah....instead of

Plus there not even that good to be fair- they are incredibly unpolished graphics

p.s. And once again I don't care if others use it. The water mark wasn't even put in place to say...Look what I can do! That's why I posted hear in the 1st place. Just tiered of seeing Bob use something Jim asked for. Its not fair to him. Not to mention the graphics where re-assembled the way he asked them to be.

So I guess I'm done hear. Not worth the drama.

Edited by DizzyFromFumes

Mainland Marauder

It looks like the request has been fulfilled.