3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Ryosuke839

[REL|BETA] SA Weapon Limit Adjuster 0.4b

Papzotic

Nice job, but there one thing, i did everything, most of the weapons work but i cant use any of them, all i get is an invisable weapon, i have checked all my data but still cant hold it suicidal.gif

pijotero

Papzotic, recheck that you have done everithing fine, if you did everithing right, try with other weapon, maybe its the weapon that you are try to add that its bugged. I don think so but, oh and check and someone posted a similar problem in the page 1 and solved it, maybe it can help you.

cj2000

Can somebody say me, how to spawn the new weapons ingame?

cj2000

So cann somebody say how to spawn the new weapons?

pijotero

you must type WEAP in order to spawn weapons, otherwise the weapons will not spawn. And you must script the weapon location in the weap.cs

If you don t know how to do, use the tutorial of the first page. I did that and worked

cj2000
you must type WEAP in order to spawn weapons, otherwise the weapons will not spawn. And you must script the weapon location in the weap.cs

If you don t know how to do, use the tutorial of the first page. I did that and worked

I know, but when I type WEAP, the game crashes.

yanksfan1324

I dont get what you mean in the Sanny Builder part

can anyone give me instructions

Im trying to add some ww2 weapons, i did everything except i think is screwed up that part lol

PLZ anyone help me and pics will be appreciated

marmar6

I dont get what you mean in the Sanny Builder part

well, in that part ryosuke just delete all others id's to be spawned that's because in this tutorial he shows one weapon spawn at the time.

check this i've also added an g36 hk.

user posted image

also i have some questions:

- why the weapon icon don't appear (i'm using alexander gta IV hud and i added the icon to weapons.txd)

- why there's no reload sound?

- and if it possible to change the way to walk with the guns?

please any answer! sleepy.gif

MrSand

dude anybody got a custom wlimiter?i want to download britishsas123's wlimiter but some noobs stole his mod and now he wont give any download link....please anyone?

marmar6
dude anybody got a custom wlimiter?i want to download britishsas123's wlimiter but some noobs stole his mod and now he wont give any download link....please anyone?

with this tool ans the video tutorial is so easy to add more weapons.. but there is a limit? in weapons ids?

ive also added grenade launcher with cleo mods xd and works fine biggrin.gif, some shotguns, pistols, grenades and machineguns biggrin.gif

thanks ryousuke for all your mods! biggrin.gif

ergic

ghgh

Edited by ergic

ergic

gh

Edited by ergic

ergic

Hey can some one plzzzz answer me i got a problem cause when i put SA weapon limit adjuster when i try to shoot with my Rocketluancher,Hydra,Grenade and other waepons that eXplodes my game also EXPLODES OR CRASHES Xd so can some one help me fix this problem reply plzzzz cryani.gifconfused.gif

cj2000
Hey can some one plzzzz answer me i got a problem cause when i put SA weapon limit adjuster when i try to shoot with my Rocketluancher,Hydra,Grenade and other waepons that eXplodes my game also EXPLODES OR CRASHES Xd so can some one help me fix this problem reply plzzzz cryani.gifconfused.gif

I think the problem is, as you can read in the readme, that Rocketluancher is not suported.

Bad.boy!

Can you make it possible to add animation files to (.ifp like all weapons have), because holding a sniper like a smg looks very stupid.

wormux

I looked very loong for this tool now i fond it and it's grat!

But after I added my 9th weapon the message "weapons.txt" format is not correct appears. I looked in weapons.txt but evrything seemed OK. Can somebody healp me pleas. sad.gif

wormux

Bad.Boy, you can change the weapon animation in weapons.dat (GTASA/data), the best way to do this is with the GTASA-Ultimate Editor. Download smile.gif

Bad.boy!

Bad.Boy, you can change the weapon animation in weapons.dat (GTASA/data), the best way to do this is with the GTASA-Ultimate Editor. Download smile.gif

That doesn't work, I'm not that stupid.

Ohhh and I just found out that the maximum ammount of weapons you can add is 80!

I WANT MORE WEAPONS GOD DAMN IT!

Waltzing Mouse

That doesn't work, I'm not that stupid.

Ohhh and I just found out that the maximum ammount of weapons you can add is 80!

I WANT MORE WEAPONS GOD DAMN IT!

Ha, I'd love more weapons too but I think 80 is enough (for a while wink.gif) I made a script mod using seperate weapon files (usp45, usp45s; mp5k, mp5ks, mp5kr) with the final letters determining attachments (silencers, sights etc.) and then loading slightly different weapon data or sounds, with an integrated workbench to modify your guns tounge.gif

wormux

Bad.Boy if the game crashes if you aim with a new animation there could be another problem. If you want to hold e. g. your Uzi like the silencer you have to tic the right flags. Like this:

I 'm not clever enough to upload pictures.... sorry

And if someone is interestet how i solved my problem... I started again, i copied original weapon.dat weapon.txt weaponsound.txt default.ide weaponlimit.ini and weaponlimit.asi to my gta. Now always i have installed a weapon correctly i make a backup of those files.

wormux

Can some one tell me how I can add a second silenced weapon? I know how i can get the sound of the silencer but peds can hear it (they run away if i shoot on the ground, not like the original silencer).

Waltzing Mouse I 'm very tight for your script.

ghosper

Ryosuke i've got one problem, so hear ,why the new weapon that i've added don't have the idle animation like rifle or sniper(player don't hold the weapon with two hands)

wormux

Can some one tell me were I can get a CLEO to ad a roketluncher? dozingoff.gif

Fantomax

can anyone make a special one for me? i want a mod it's not like ryosuke's but what i want is a revolver mod (need image file? ) a uzi (micro SMG tab) tommy gun,MP5 (make more accurate than the default MP5 coz the first MP5 i mod to dual weild kriss) FN p90 (SMG tab) and for the AR one i want a FAMAS m203 with camo or paint it gold (dunno have the img) and a sopmod(ak-103 have the file!) for the new tab i want is support gun it's H&K 23E and a M249 make it because im confused if i done ryosuke my self

Psycho_13

Hey when I try to put my own weapons into the game the game crashes without an error message when im at the beginning of the first loading screen, and when I use the files in the modified folder my game instantly freezes after I type in "weap"

have used till now everything that could help facedesk.gifcryani.gifcryani.gif

Psycho_13

hey i fixed the problem but now there is another one . I spawn an interior with "weap" and i got invisible weapons in my hand (without sounds when shooting) and when i want ti hit someone with my fist or shoot with those invisible guns at someone the game crashes facedesk.giffacedesk.giffacedesk.giffacedesk.giffacedesk.giffacedesk.giffacedesk.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifcryani.gifcryani.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

nhbenvy

Not sure if its the Cleo Mod its self, but everytime i type 'weap' in the game crashes. - Fixed This

Now everytime i start the game i get two error codes, both from the Weapon Limit Adjuster. saying...

Weapon Limit Adjuster

An unkown code found at 0x00855E1C (weaponData - Dummy)

Do you want to continue without this Function.... *click yes*

and the second error is.

Weapon Limit Adjuster

An Unkown code found at 0x00856C6A (weaponData - Dummy)

Do you want to continue without this Function..... *click yes again*

All the intro loads fine, then i press Start Game>Load>And on my save. now at this point in time when my game cuts to a loading screen, my computer freezes and then goes back to my desktop presenting the same Error code i mention above, pleace help, i have tryed everything to my knowledge and i am completly stumped. .__. and getting abit annoyed with this, if anyone knows a fix pleace do share. cryani.gifcryani.gifcryani.gif

cj2000

Hey am I alowed to use weaponlimitadjuster in my own mod?

-=[F]elt[D]uck=-

Hi all, sorry for bumping.

Fact is: When I add the weapons, GTA crashed, and I have absolutely no idea what makes it crash though. I need something that can display the last file loaded like some post back, so I can correct them.

Anyway, I added 2 weapons and I'm not sure what's wrong. Can you check it? Here are the codes

DEFAULT.IDE

# handguns[...]18900, magnum, magnum, python, 1, 30, 0# machineguns[...]18901, famas, famas, rifle, 1, 100, 0

WEAPON.IDE

[...]$ MAGNUM  	INSTANT_HIT	35.0 35.0	18900	-1  2	python  6  250	0.41  0.03  0.12    0  0	1.25 1.5   6 50  7  6 50  7  40	7031[...]$ FAMAS    INSTANT_HIT	75.0 300.0	18901	-1	5	rifle  25  50  0.74 -0.04  0.13    0  0	0.80 1.5   6 9   7  6 9   7  99	7031

MY WEAPONLIMIT.INI

;Comment Out by ';' to Disable.[WEAPONLIMIT];Max Number of Weapon Model (51)WeaponModel=53;Max Number of Weapon Identifier (47)WeaponID=49;Max Number of Weapon Data (70)WeaponData=72;Use Proxy Process for Fire Type (0)ProxyFireType=1;Use Proxy Process for Project (0)ProxyProjectType=1;Use Proxy Process for Physic (0)ProxyPhysicType=1;Use Proxy Process for Explode (0)ProxyExplodeType=1;Use Proxy Process for Crosshair (0)ProxyCrosshair=1;Use Proxy Process for Zoom While Aiming (0)ProxyAimingZoom=1;Use Proxy Process for Gun Sounds (0)ProxySound=1

WEAPONS.TXT

[...]1 6 4 5 1 70.0 MAGNUM1 6 4 5 1 50.0 FAMAS

WEAPONSOUNDS.TXT

1	1.0	0.94387	0.0	8	7	6	35	341	1.0	1.0	0.0	5	4	3	53	33

And the EXE is a US 13,7 MB (14.383.616 bytes) Cracked EXE

Sazet_rey

hi, nice tutorial..........

worked fine for me.....

but i was wondering, can we make this new guns available in the ammunition shop???

and is it possible to make them appear in the game, without using cleo scripts??

srry if i ask anythng stupid