1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

ms.cooldude

GTA3 Unfinished Business

unopieceo

Im DLing right now, going to write back once ive played it

ms.cooldude
What about the mission with Toni where you need to enter the ammu nation?

make it so the mission marker is a bit infront of the entrance to the store. so you wont have to go inside and triger the bug.

also:

when the diablos sorround the house add more time. its hard to find every diablo and car on the first time, because once you destroy a car and kill diablo their markers dont dissapear

Yeah thats a bug I realised later, I made too many fades, my bad. suicidal.gif

Hmm, I'll increase the timer icon14.gif

Braindawg

i wanted to play this mod again today.. i double click on the shortcut.. the R* logo appeasrs and shortly after it goes to the resolution its set it and i can still see bits from the desktop.. so i "Ctrl+Alt+Del" and i get:

user posted image

I didnt add ANY mods what so ever to the game and i get that error..

ms.cooldude
i wanted to play this mod again today.. i double click on the shortcut.. the R* logo appeasrs and shortly after it goes to the resolution its set it and i can still see bits from the desktop.. so i "Ctrl+Alt+Del" and i get:

user posted image

I didnt add ANY mods what so ever to the game and i get that error..

I don't know about that, mod works perfectly on my end and thats tested without any other mods. Are you sure your on 1.1?

AWSOMAN_5005

it wont install :S

ms.cooldude

Hmm, telling me the error message would help. suicidal.gif

AFX

You must have a fresh GTA 3 copy which you must run at least once in order for the textures to convert for your video card. If you don't do that the installer will halt.

l911

this mod is awsome !

but the first mission is soo hard i cant finish it blush.gif

AFX

Try it again, I could complete it after about 10 or so tries. biggrin.gif

Braindawg

If it doesnt install try running GTA 3 once and watch the first cutscene. it needs to convert the txd files. then it will run!

ms.cooldude
hey ms.cooldude i manage to get 30 points in the Killing Spree!!! here is my proof:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qm403k&s=4

Nice, looks bloody tounge2.gif

Would love to see some videos on killing spree tries. icon14.gif

Mitorafer

hey ms.cooldude i manage to get 30 points in the Killing Spree!!! here is my proof:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qm403k&s=4

Nice, looks bloody tounge2.gif

Would love to see some videos on killing spree tries. icon14.gif

by the time you saw this i already managed to get to 34 lol.gif proof:

http://tinypic.com/r/1z2kc1x/4

i will give ya some vids soon i hope this thing is fun

AFX
user posted image

Mine is the highest yet but the score board hasn't been updated.

ms.cooldude
user posted image

Mine is the highest yet but the score board hasn't been updated.

I'm not sure if I can count that to be honest, in a way it is cheating tounge2.gif

AFX

No it's not! mad.gif

I just avoided the enemies but I stayed in the fighting area! devil.gif

Mitorafer

Edit: Removed...

i saw

Edited by matanyehoshua1

ms.cooldude
No it's not! mad.gif

I just avoided the enemies but I stayed in the fighting area! devil.gif

I definitely have to fix that for the next version lol. That score is crazy tounge2.gif

Mitorafer

I managed to get even i higher score: 43 Kills here is my proof:

http://tinypic.com/r/18otqe/4

Also I Made a vid of 2 demos about the killing spree:

add it to the post if you want...

AFX

Interesting! I might make a video too!

Darecki

ms.cooldude, could you make also an archive version? Because I have modified gta and if I install it through installer then the game will smash up confused.gif

AFX
ms.cooldude, could you make also an archive version? Because I have modified gta and if I install it through installer then the game will smash up confused.gif

Just install the mod on desktop and there you have it!

Mitorafer

I have a Question how i pass the mission Toni's Defeat? i never manage to pass it each time i die in there from the bombs

AFX

There is no clue or easy way to pass it. Just try to shoot them in time. I passed it on my 15th try I think. Just ignore the blue arrows that stay there even after you kill the enemies\destroy the cars.

ms.cooldude

Just install the mod on desktop and there you have it!

You can't it will only install to a valid GTA3 copy. An achived version would be a bit hard to install but I could create one. For now however all I can suggest is to install on a fresh copy of the game and to then install the mods. icon14.gif

AFX

So then the modified files from gta3.img will install individuall, instead of just copying the whole gta3.img file. Which means that this mod might work on a modded game.

Kalvin'

I have a Question how i pass the mission Toni's Defeat? i never manage to pass it each time i die  in there from the bombs

Yeah, I agree. the timer is too short i cant pass it sad.gif in the next beta can you increase the time to 1:30 instead of 1:00

unopieceo

My review:

Ok first off the first mission is way too hard, I couldnt beat it without cheating, how are you supposed to have the weaponry to blow up the trucks and kill all the guys if its your first mission? I tried like 10 times to do it properly (ran over the guys out front, stole their guns, shot the guys inside etc) but there was absolutely no chance in hell that I could finish off the second part of the mission in the 20 seconds given. Maybe if you were given more like a minute and there was a rocket launcher in the apartment it wouldve been possible.

It seemed a little weird that the first mission was so hard and the ones after that were really easy, like they were in the wrong order or something.

The new safehouses and the killing spree is awesome, and the guys who can follow you around and help you are really cool too, but a few tips popping up on the screen explaining how to use them wouldn't have hurt.

Also I dont know if its intentional but if you press Lshift and MMB you can control your wanted level

tl;dr its pretty cool but it doesn't feel like a final product.

ms.cooldude
My review:

Ok first off the first mission is way too hard, I couldnt beat it without cheating, how are you supposed to have the weaponry to blow up the trucks and kill all the guys if its your first mission? I tried like 10 times to do it properly (ran over the guys out front, stole their guns, shot the guys inside etc) but there was absolutely no chance in hell that I could finish off the second part of the mission in the 20 seconds given. Maybe if you were given more like a minute and there was a rocket launcher in the apartment it wouldve been possible.

It seemed a little weird that the first mission was so hard and the ones after that were really easy, like they were in the wrong order or something.

The new safehouses and the killing spree is awesome, and the guys who can follow you around and help you are really cool too, but a few tips popping up on the screen explaining how to use them wouldn't have hurt.

Also I dont know if its intentional but if you press Lshift and MMB you can control your wanted level

There is an M60 at ammunation which can be picked up before and after you enter Toni's vehicle. A text box comes up even stating that, with an icon marker.

Glad you liked the killing spree, care to show off your score with videos or images. =]

Its intentional, all the key presses can be located at the safehouses with information pickup's. This is stated when you start the game with a text box. Key presses include, wanted level controlling and rage mode.

I can agree that the mod is not completed and appreciate your feedback. Work on a new version is long from starting however.

Regards icon14.gif

Mitorafer
My review:

i had to use the RAGE MODE to pass the mission i got down and started the RAGE killed them all - mission passed i couldn't pass it at the beginin but i managed with it after the 17th try