4 part Rock Band series

SilentKillaMan

SilentKillaMan

Rock Band Series: My new Missions

I would just like to say that my new 4 part DYOM series is up.

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=648.

STORYLINE

The story is that Kent Paul has got a Brand new Rock band together from Vice City and there coming to San Andreas to record their first album. You play as CJ and you go to meet Kent Paul at the airport to get further instructions

GAMEPLAY

Gameplay is VERY (and i mean VERY) easy but then again i did not make this series to show random impossible gunfights with NO chance of survival. Its more like a Movie than a mission with gameplay thrown in. That being said it still has more Gameplay in.

PART 4

Part 4 is NOT a mission. Part 4 Is called "Epilogue" because thats what it is. It just shows what happend after Part 3

Anyway Hope you try it out and unleash you inner ROCKSTAR!!! (Sorry for the cheesy Cliche)

\,,/ Rock On

SilentKillaMan
Rock Band Series: My new Missions

I would just like to say that my new 4 part DYOM series is up.

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/?act=show&id=648.

STORYLINE

The story is that Kent Paul has got a Brand new Rock band together from Vice City and there coming to San Andreas to record their first album. You play as CJ and you go to meet Kent Paul at the airport to get further instructions

GAMEPLAY

Gameplay is VERY (and i mean VERY) easy but then again i did not make this series to show random impossible gunfights with NO chance of survival. Its more like a Movie than a mission with gameplay thrown in. That being said it still has more Gameplay in.

PART 4

Part 4 is NOT a mission. Part 4 Is called "Epilogue" because thats what it is. It just shows what happend after Part 3

Anyway Hope you try it out and unleash you inner ROCKSTAR!!! (Sorry for the cheesy Cliche)

\,,/ Rock On

Wait have i posted this in the wrong section????

Nah. This is the right place.

On-topic: Sounds interesting. Might try it out later.