Xbox Original

The 7th Number

The 7th Number

I was thinking of buying San Andreas as the Xbox Original download. But im just curious if anyone has bought that, and played it this way. Are there any pros/cons of playing the Xbox Original version from the Xbox Disc version you can play on Xbox 360?

I'm not talking from personal experience, but I'm pretty sure there is no difference between the two gameplay wise. Of course, downloading it directly to your Xbox means you won't have to take care of the disc anymore. turn.gif

The 7th Number

Yeah, im just wondering if they look the same, or maybe less pop in? I dont even remember if old GTA games have pop in. LOL. Maybe faster load times. I dont know.

I've downloaded it off XBL and played it since November.

Runs perfectly, same graphics and gameplay as PS2, Xbox, or PC.

abcadgfawghaeheheahaeh

is it possible to play a xbox game bought in a store on xbox 360?

Not all original Xbox games are compatible with the 360, but a good 200 of them are, San Andreas included.

Benjimino234

Also Barbie Horse Adventures is compatible as well! YES!

Xbox Originals play exactly the same, same graphics, same load times, same glitches i believe and no improvement what so ever, your just playing on the 360 now.

It's the same as loading it from disc. The only glitch I've seen is destroyed vehicles don't render quite right. The main limitation of any Xbox original game on the 360 is you can't use custom music. On an actual Xbox, San Andreas has a custom radio station, and when I played I loaded it up with hours of extra music from 1992, so I miss that.

The main limitation of any Xbox original game on the 360 is you can't use custom music. On an actual Xbox, San Andreas has a custom radio station, and when I played I loaded it up with hours of extra music from 1992, so I miss that.

Haha, that sucks. A newer console cant do something the lower console can.