G1T

ZAZ I Knew

Then tell me how to use opcode 0AB3: and 0AB4:

ZAZ I Knew

Then tell me how to use opcode 0AB3: and 0AB4:

loool lol.gif ok zaz do not worry no problem and goodbye

Edited by SA-Modding
G1T

lol.giflol.giflol.gif I Fix The Problem And I found it very funny Just To Compile it To Cleo Mission Loool , Sorry Zaz And Goodbye inlove.gif

G1T

You still doing it, Ahmed.

/!\ErManu/!\

Hello Zaz!!

I can use the codes of this tuturials as reference for my mods?

Thanks!!,good work!! wink.gif

Hello Zaz!!

Please add the info that you got it from the tutorial and add the link to tutorial:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=403594

if you wanna use the CARSTORE script then add the info that it is from me and add this link:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=403594&st=0#Global

/!\ErManu/!\
Hello Zaz!!

Please add the info that you got it from the tutorial and add the link to tutorial:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=403594

if you wanna use the CARSTORE script then add the info that it is from me and add this link:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=403594&st=0#Global

Very thanks you!!,and of course cool.gificon14.gif

If I release a mod put this information and your name in my credits cookie.gif

I'm working on a new mods for GTA SA,for more interiors and real things,is a little project,I have a new interiors and details,new interiors of a passengers plane,mmm...new shops,and garages smile.gif made by me biggrin.gif

But made a Cleo code is very dificult for me and a veryyy lost of time.... nervous.gif I made a simple Cleo codes but Cleo codes more bigs... suicidal.gif

Thanks ZAZ!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, i wanted to ask, how to make game detect whenever player car crashes into wall, other car or etc ?

• 2 weeks later...
Saint Burak

Hi, i wanted to ask, how to make game detect whenever player car crashes into wall, other car or etc ?

0119: car $greenwood wrecked

by the way how to start 2 threads and make them work at the same time in a cleo file? I've tried create_thread but game crashes.

Edited by Saint Burak

by the way how to start 2 threads and make them work at the same time in a cleo file? I've tried create_thread but game crashes.

use create thread with parameter

it can have up to 32 parameters

0A92: create_custom_thread "MultiThread.cs" 1

The script must have the same like in the create_custom_thread entry

the values of parameters after the script name will be send the the script of the create_custom_thread entry

in this case the same script

it recives the values by following rule:

0@ will not be 0 by default but it gets the value of first param of 0A92: create_custom_thread "MultiThread.cs" 1

now do a check for 0@ at scriptbeginn to select in different scriptparts

study the script below

name the script MultiThread.cs

{$CLEO .cs}:MultiThread//-- 0@ = 0 by defaultif0@ == 0jf @MultiThread_2003A4: name_thread 'MULTHRD'  :MultiThread_10wait 003F0: enable_text_draw 1  045A: draw_text_1number 200.0 40.0 GXT 'NUMBER' number 0@  // ~1~  if 0AB0:   key_pressed 8//---------------------- Backspace 004D: jump_if_false @MultiThread_10 0A92: create_custom_thread "MultiThread.cs" 1 2 3 4 //The started(second)thread assignes now the first param of 0A92: to 0@, the second param to 1@ and so on// the second thread beginns also with//:MultiThread//-- but 0@ = 1 because of the  first param of 0A92://if//0@ == 0//jf @MultiThread_20:MultiThread_11wait 003F0: enable_text_draw 1  045A: draw_text_1number 200.0 40.0 GXT 'NUMBER' number 0@  // ~1~  jump @MultiThread_11 /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// second thread:MultiThread_20if0@ == 1jf @MultiThread_5003A4: name_thread 'SECONDT':MultiThread_21wait 003F0: enable_text_draw 1  045A: draw_text_1number 200.0 60.0 GXT 'NUMBER' number 0@  // ~1~ 045A: draw_text_1number 240.0 60.0 GXT 'NUMBER' number 1@  // ~1~ 045A: draw_text_1number 260.0 60.0 GXT 'NUMBER' number 2@  // ~1~ 045A: draw_text_1number 280.0 60.0 GXT 'NUMBER' number 3@  // ~1~ jump @MultiThread_21:MultiThread_500A93: end_custom_thread

the mod below creates for each rocket it's own thread inside the same script

Edited by ZAZ

ItsAllAboutGTA
I have a question,I trying to make IV style weapon camera but,in tut index there's no tut on how to change/add camera angle

I have a question,I trying to make IV style weapon camera but,in tut index there's no tut on how to change/add camera angle

There are a lot of different codes and methods for camera viewing

The tutorial should teach how to write cleo scripts in praxis

You should study the lessons and make experience with scripting and learn to find codes by yourself before you realize your plan

weapon aim view is hardcoded and it's difficult to simulate it with scripting

Example scripts depending to camera view:

main.scm

Dutchy3010's Cutscene tut

FreeMovingCamera cleoscript

First Person Camera

Michael-Knight1

ZAZ I Need Help By You !

I Finish Making All Knight Rider Characters For San Andreas .

I Add Them on GTA3.Img Then I Make A Simple Script To Spawn Them But The Problem When I Start The Game , This Peds Will Fight Me ! I Need Any Help .

MAIN.SCM

:KR_CHARACTERSthread 'KR_CHARACTERS' :KR_CHARACTERS_19wait 0 if   Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)jf @KR_CHARACTERS_19 if  $ONMISSION == 0 jf @KR_CHARACTERS_19 023C: load_special_actor 'DEVON' as 1 // models 290-299 023C: load_special_actor 'APRIL' as 2 // models 290-299 023C: load_special_actor 'BONNIE' as 3 // models 290-299 :KR_CHARACTERS_96wait 0 if or823D:   not special_actor 1 loaded 823D:   not special_actor 2 loaded 823D:   not special_actor 3 loaded jf @KR_CHARACTERS_169 023C: load_special_actor 'DEVON' as 1 // models 290-299 023C: load_special_actor 'APRIL' as 2 // models 290-299 023C: load_special_actor 'BONNIE' as 3 // models 290-299 jump @KR_CHARACTERS_96 :KR_CHARACTERS_169$DEVON = Actor.Create(290, #SPECIAL01, 1136.713, -2037.447, 70.5234)$APRIL = Actor.Create(291, #SPECIAL02, 1143.179, -2034.245, 70.5234)$BONNIE = Actor.Create(292, #SPECIAL03, 1139.073, -2039.869, 70.5234)Actor.Angle($DEVON) = 268.1029Actor.Angle($APRIL) = 356.0249Actor.Angle($BONNIE) = 0.210406B0: AS_actor $DEVON sit_down 1E12 ms 06B0: AS_actor $APRIL sit_down 1E12 ms 06B0: AS_actor $BONNIE sit_down 1E11 ms Actor.SetImmunities($DEVON, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1)Actor.SetImmunities($APRIL, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1)Actor.SetImmunities($BONNIE, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1)0296: unload_special_actor 1 0296: unload_special_actor 2 0296: unload_special_actor 3 end_thread 

Use a valid pedtype, look in sannybuilder Help

$DEVON = Actor.Create(290, #SPECIAL01, 1136.713, -2037.447, 70.5234)

actorhandle = Actor.Create(PEDTYPE, SPECIAL_ACTOR-ID, X, Y, Z)

290 isn't a valid pedtype number

290 would be a valid SPECIAL_ACTOR-ID

290 would be the same like #SPECIAL01

read "Load a special actor"

Michael-Knight1

Yes , Thanks You Zaz .

Edited by Michael-Knight1

hi ZAZ.. i going to make player get drunk vision when hitting wall using a motorcycle..

but i dont know what opcodes should i use please halp me

hi ZAZ.. i going to make player get drunk vision when hitting wall using a motorcycle..

but i dont know what opcodes should i use please halp me

052C: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR drunk_visuals 255

thanks.. but i need opcodes 'when player hit somethings'..

glad if you understand what i mean

thanks.. but i need opcodes 'when player hit somethings'..

glad if you understand what i mean

there don't exist such opcodes

there exist just opcodes to check collision with defined actors, vehicles, objects

Michael-Knight1

Zaz I Need You To Help Me into My KITT Call Script .

I Try To Make KITT Drive To Player When I Press The Key .

But I Wanna While KITT Be Far of Player , he will destroy and create behind player ! how ??

:CALLKITTthread 'CALLKITT' 054C: use_GXT_table 'KRBTS' :CALLKITT_19wait 0 if   Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)jf @CALLKITT_19 if 0AB0:   key_pressed 77 jf @CALLKITT_19 033F: set_text_draw_letter_size 0.5 2.0 0342: enable_text_draw_centered 1 0340: set_text_draw_RGBA 250 250 250 235 033E: set_draw_text_position 330.0 05.0 GXT 'KITCAL2' 0001: wait 1000 ms 03F0: enable_text_draw 0 04C4: store_coords_to $CALL_XYZ1 $CALL_XYZ2 $CALL_XYZ3 from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset $CALL_XYZ1 $CALL_XYZ2 0.0 02C1: store_to $CALL_XYZ1 $CALL_XYZ2 $CALL_XYZ3 car_path_coords_closest_to $CALL_XYZ1 $CALL_XYZ2 $CALL_XYZ3 $CALL1 = Marker.CreateAboveCar($KITT)07E0: set_marker $CALL1 type_to 1 Marker.SetColor($CALL1, 0)0001: wait 0 ms033F: set_text_draw_letter_size 0.5 2.0 0342: enable_text_draw_centered 1 0340: set_text_draw_RGBA 250 250 250 235 033E: set_draw_text_position 330.0 05.0 GXT 'KITCALL1' :CALLKITT_121wait 0 if and $ACTIVE_INTERIOR == 0   not Player.Wasted($PLAYER_CHAR)  not Car.Wrecked($KITT)8741:   not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR busted jf @CALLKITT_340 04C4: store_coords_to $CALL_XYZ4 $CALL_XYZ5 $CALL_XYZ6 from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.0 0.0 0.0 0407: store_coords_to $CALL_XYZ7 $CALL_XYZ8 $CALL_XYZ9 from_car $KITT with_offset 0.0 0.0 0.0 050A: $CALLKITT_XYZ = distance_between_XYZ $CALL_XYZ4 $CALL_XYZ5 $CALL_XYZ6 and_XYZ $CALL_XYZ7 $CALL_XYZ8 $CALL_XYZ9 if  $CALLKITT_XYZ >= 26.0 jf @CALLKITT_277 $CALLKITT_XYZ = 25.0 jf @CALLKITT_121 :CALLKITT_277Car.SetMaxSpeed($KITT, $CALLKITT_XYZ)Car.DriveTo($KITT, $CALL_XYZ4, $CALL_XYZ5, $CALL_XYZ6)if and01C1:   car $KITT stopped 0205:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR near_car $KITT radius 10.0 10.0 5.0 flag 0 jf @CALLKITT_121 :CALLKITT_340Car.RemoveReferences($KITT)Marker.Disable($CALL1)03F0: enable_text_draw 0 0001: wait 0 msjump @CALLKITT_19 end_thread

But I Wanna While KITT Be Far of Player , he will destroy and create behind player ! how ??

and what if there is a building behind player?

i recommand to find and replace a random car in traffic

study this: click

BTW. this is a cleo tut, not main.scm

in addition can you use in main.scm a stuck car check

Michael-Knight1

and what if there is a building behind player?

i recommand to find and replace a random car in traffic

study this: click

BTW. this is a cleo tut, not main.scm

in addition can you use in main.scm a stuck car check

so no need to create the car behind player but i'll use coordinate :

04C4: store_coords_to $CALL2_XYZ1 $CALL2_XYZ2 $CALL2_XYZ3 from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 30.0 0.0 5.0 02C1: store_to $CALL3_XYZ1 $CALL3_XYZ2 $CALL3_XYZ3 car_path_coords_closest_to $CALL2_XYZ1 $CALL2_XYZ2 $CALL2_XYZ3 

so just i want to knew where i put the codes.

When The Car Be Not Far , kitt will drive to player .

And When The Car Be far KITT Will Destroy Then Create at thoes coordinate and drive to player .

But I Just Create Car Drive to player while not far .

so if you can modify it just with car far codes .

:beginnif keypressedspawn car:loopwait 0if0202:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR near_car 1@ radius  200.0  200.0 unknown  0jf @cleanupdrive car to playerjump @loop:cleanupremove reference to carjump @beginn

Michael-Knight1
:beginnif keypressedspawn car:loopwait 0if0202:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR near_car 1@ radius  200.0  200.0 unknown  0jf @cleanupdrive car to playerjump @loop:cleanupremove reference to carjump @beginn

Thanks You My Friend !

I Design This Logo For You , you can to use it in your mods video biggrin.gif .lol...

I hope you like it

hi ZAZ.. can i ask how to make a new opcodes in sanny builder (opcodes.txt)??

Load the decompiled original main into sannybuilder then choose TOOLS on sanny menue, then: make opcodes.txt

but cleo opcode are missing

stevendabuffman

Hi Zaz, I'm impressed on how you're helping everyone biggrin.gif lol

I have CLEO 4 and would like to know how to assign a certain music track when every they spawn that would loop, I'm making some missions and it's for a fight.

Any help would be appreciated smile.gif