3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Enjoii

Chinatown Wars: Gameplay FAQ

KelJar87

This is to answer the two posts above:

1. From what Ive heard rockstar intends to have downlaoded content added to chinatown wars. The blue swirls are to mark locations of these new content packs. Of course i have no hard facts but it seems plausible at least.

2. The two delivery missions are in a) Middle Park East in Algonquin and b) Industiral in Bohan. They are the mail delivery trucks and you get in the trucks to start the mission. You have to pick up packages and deliver them while stopping your rivals from doing the same. Its actually really fun! The actual names are like express or something like that.

Hope this helps!

The Horror Is Alive

Alpha Mail? Yeah, I've done one of them, got a gold medal.

Okay, I'll try and find the other one smile.gif Thank you.

ScratchCard

I always thought you were delivering drugs. A Triad aids you, and other gangs attack you and have vans driving around.

Dutchy3010

Perhaps another question for in the FAQ (to prevent more questions about it):

Q: I have an e-mail that the Ammunation launched a webstore. But there is no link in that e-mail!

A: It's a bug in the game! When you are opening that e-mail in your safehouse (with the pc), you can't see the link. Open it with your PDA, and it will be visible!

Alright, my Game Guide came today which means that some time later today I'll be able to put up SnapMap locations for things like Odd Jobs & Drug Dealers.

EDIT: Drug Dealers map is here.

That snapmap doesn't work.

We added a map of drugsdealers to WikiGTA.

Others: Unique Stunt Jumps, Rampages. Security Cams and Odd Jobs. More, like Random Encounters, will come online soon.

Now there are several new maps: Blue Swirls, Drugs Dealers, Random Characters, Stratch Cards, Pay 'n Sprays and Petrol Stations.

Perhaps you didn't see these because of the many posts that were posted after it, but I think these are important. The first one you can add to the "ways to get a weapon" (if you want to), the maps are also very useful for many people (they are checked!). smile.gif

Edited by Dutchy3010

Enjoii

Thanks Dutchy, I have added several of those maps to the FAQ Location section.

Sniputer

Awh, my first touch to the game <33 Nice FAQ, will be using when i get mah DS back

gta_gangster

nice work dude!

STINKY10306

Are you sure there are 3 Giorgio missions?

I have only been able to find the first 2. I have been to the third location at various times during the day and haven't been able to find him any where in the vicinity of the posted location.

At Mahalo it says there are only 2 Giorgio missions.

Enjoii

I have only been able to find the first 2. I have been to the third location at various times during the day and haven't been able to find him any where in the vicinity of the posted location.

Thank you for pointing that out, I had misinterpreted the key of the map I was using. The third location is actually just a checkpoint you have to drive Giorgio t, I'll remove it now.

I have also fixed the header image, it went down when Isarapix died.

Edited by Enjoii

STINKY10306

Thank you for pointing that out, I had misinterpreted the key of the map I was using. The third location is actually just a checkpoint you have to drive Giorgio t, I'll remove it now.

I have also fixed the header image, it went down when Isarapix died.

No problem. I just spotted it trying to get 100%.

MC.

Maybe it would be a good idea, if the FAQ would be more specific on earning some of the drug trophies such as Wooden Spoon trophy. It says you have to lose $500 but I didn't know I had to lose $500 in one deal.

As for the Diamond Pillbox, I was not aware that I had to sell both Acid and Ecstasy in one deal. When I tried to get this trophy, I only sold Acid in one deal and Ecstasy in another different deal. So I looked up on Google and found out that you have to sell both hallucinogenics in one deal.

MC.

Sorry for double post, but you're gonna have to update some images in your FAQ here. Isara is down and the pictures are not showing.

EDIT: There's two locations for the Noodle Run, where the heck is the second one? You only have one listed.

Edited by MC_320

Sniputer

WTF? That mission where you have to find the signals from the FIB, I can't get the last signal Ok... wheres the spot?

Enjoii
Sorry for double post, but you're gonna have to update some images in your FAQ here. Isara is down and the pictures are not showing.

EDIT: There's two locations for the Noodle Run, where the heck is the second one? You only have one listed.

Yeah I noticed the images. The images were actually just pictures of tables which for some reason caused some massive page breaking throughout the topic when added using [tableb] tags, so I was forced to replace them with images of tables. Although I will have to do them over from scratch, I'll get the tables back asap.

I'll also try and get a SnapMap done for both Noodle Run locations.

Kowaah

What are those photographers? ph34r.gif

Enjoii

If you mean the images that have died, they were pictures of the tables for 100% Checklist and for the Auto-Merchant requirements.

See the post above as to why I had to use images. The new images will be up shortly.

EDIT: Images are back up.

Edited by Enjoii

MC.

You should mention the Liberty City Gun Club in your FAQ and the reward for getting all gold medals in Liberty City Gun Club which is a discount on all weapons from Ammu-Nation. Reward is called "Ammu-Discount".

Kowaah

If you mean the images that have died, they were pictures of the tables for 100% Checklist and for the Auto-Merchant requirements.

Well, when i got chased by cops, i were near from Soldiers Plaza, and two people captured a pic of something, maybe me or maybe the statue. ph34r.gif

They must be reporters or tourists.

Enjoii

Well, when i got chased by cops, i were near from Soldiers Plaza, and two people captured a pic of something, maybe me or maybe the statue.  ph34r.gif

They must be reporters or tourists.

Oh right, I misunderstood. As far as I know they have no real purpose, they just seem to be there to add more atmosphere to the city. I'm pretty sure that I have seen them without a wanted level.

You should mention the Liberty City Gun Club in your FAQ and the reward for getting all gold medals in Liberty City Gun Club which is a discount on all weapons from Ammu-Nation. Reward is called "Ammu-Discount".
Done. Edited by Enjoii

MC.

Good job, boy.

saintdave

I’m curious to know as this as this is set after the events of GTA 4 are places like the burned down depot and other places used a lot during that in the game?

MC.

Yes it's set after GTA: IV. It takes place in 2009 while GTA: IV takes place in 2008. Places like Roman's Cab Depot is not used in the game. Matter fact, it's actually repaired now. Happiness Island was used in a story mission. However Faustin's house was kind of used but it was for the Excess Delivery side missions where you had to deliver a package there.

Reconite

Good job with this Enjoii, but the big question everyone wants to know is how to get the Bulletproof Patriot, I wish Rockstar would tell us or release an update for it or something.

GTA_Loco

Seeing as it isn't listed in the weapons faq, i would like to add that some weapons can be won also in some Scratch and Card shops. The armor is the easiest to obtain.

Vice46

can someone tell me how to open Xin's Mission?

David.

Can you tell me where exactly is the gun club?I keep getting updates about it,but I can't find the place.

ScratchCard

Can you tell me where exactly is the gun club?I keep getting updates about it,but I can't find the place.

user posted image

David.

Thanks a lot ScratchCard!Do give my regards to your butler!=D

Chris1431

I NEED ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!!! im playing gta ctw on my ipod and im on mission 17: jackin' chan. i cant get the fire truck to spray water. WHO CAN TELL ME HOW TO PUT OUT FIRES WITH THE FIRE TRUCK????????????????