1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Probably the worst collection of posts I've seen..

Keith Ward

Look at the joke that the "Chinatown Wars" forum has become.

Why the hell are all of the posts here getting more and more ridiculous?

"i was your girlfriend in the 8th grade"

Edited by Keith Ward

got to agree with you this forum need some serius cleanup and sub forums

The Horror Is Alive

More like "we need more info to discuss" confused.gif

Haha yeh that Girlfriend remark was really stupid and non related to the topic even...... an insult is one thing and friendly banter aswell but stupid remarks are really.............well stupid. I hope the Mods here start cleaning this place up more.

I hope we get sub forums as follows or near to as follows:

Wifi - Friend Codes Share, Match Ups/Comps

Help Section

Tutorial Section

Easter Egg Section (no doubt there will be some)

General

"Can't think of any more but yeh you get the point"

People have to be a little patient. Every forum has different modes that it gets in. First there is "announcement mode" where we hear about the game and then we post about how shocked or happy we are about it. The Fanboys are very vocal during "announcement mode" Then a forum will move into "Speculation-anticipation mode" That is when we start seeing screens and meeting characters, most of the silly stuff goes on during the "speculation-anticipation mode" of blogging....after that comes "Game Released mode" that is when the forum explodes and everyone is posting and reading the same forum for like 5-6months. It starts with reviews, then people will be asking how far everyone else is in the game, then everyone will rank the game against other GTAs, once enough people complete the game...the "whats your favorite" questions will come, after that the cheat coders come to the forum and give away secrets...then we go into "aftermath mode" when we know if the game was really good, or a dud. All the forums go though the same process everyone so be patient.

Oh yea I forgot....Flesh N Bone will eventually come on the forum and state how great San Andreas is compared to Chinatown Wars. Some people will argue with him and then he will go away.

I know it's not a huge release game, but it's kinda slack of Rockstar to not regularly update the Chinatown Wars website 16 DAYS before the game is released! Remember how much info we had on GTA IV and The Lost and the Damned 16 days before?

well if it's any consolation i'm about to start GTA-CTW mini site that will be home to all info and walkthroughs, cheats, images and movies.

Stay Tuned

(if you would like to help i don't mind having more troops)

Look at the joke that the "Chinatown Wars" forum has become.

Why the hell are all of the posts here getting more and more ridiculous?

"i was your girlfriend in the 8th grade"

Why create another topic in the forum itself then, why not just talk to the mods? you yourself have infact created another pointless thread. sigh.gif

GamerShotgun

I don't really think it's useful to spam the mods here with PM's.. blush.gif

I don't really think it's useful to spam the mods here with PM's.. blush.gif

Maybe not, but if this 'Keith Ward' really has a problem then he should contact a mod.

But he wouldn't, because he is also a spamming tard.

Maybe not, but if this 'Keith Ward' really has a problem then he should contact a mod.

But he wouldn't, because he is also a spamming tard.

Spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam sausages spam.

People have to be a little patient. Every forum has different modes that it gets in. First there is "announcement mode" where we hear about the game and then we post about how shocked or happy we are about it. The Fanboys are very vocal during "announcement mode" Then a forum will move into "Speculation-anticipation mode" That is when we start seeing screens and meeting characters, most of the silly stuff goes on during the "speculation-anticipation mode" of blogging....after that comes "Game Released mode" that is when the forum explodes and everyone is posting and reading the same forum for like 5-6months. It starts with reviews, then people will be asking how far everyone else is in the game, then everyone will rank the game against other GTAs, once enough people complete the game...the "whats your favorite" questions will come, after that the cheat coders come to the forum and give away secrets...then we go into "aftermath mode" when we know if the game was really good, or a dud. All the forums go though the same process everyone so be patient.

Oh yea I forgot....Flesh N Bone will eventually come on the forum and state how great San Andreas is compared to Chinatown Wars. Some people will argue with him and then he will go away.

You actually spoke some sense until that last paragraph.

Coolyfett will be on this forum like I am on...the Music one? I dunno, possibly

tounge.gif

I looked over the RN emails today, I have more interest in GTA4 and getting an Xbox360, but the CWs is tempting for a portable, price, and the fact it's a new adventure. However, you can't get past the fact that this version of GTA will be subpar to the PSP game "The Warriors", which many compared to it's PS2 counterpart. I'm sure the main story and actions will feel GTA, but this console from Nintendo can't get close to the PSP and Rockstar's work on The Warriors. That game is one of the best portable ones I've played. I don't think there's a better GTA like game for portables, in terms of what I want to see from them.

I hope we get sub forums as follows or near to as follows:

Wifi - Friend Codes Share, Match Ups/Comps

Help Section

Tutorial Section

Easter Egg Section (no doubt there will be some)

General

"Can't think of any more but yeh you get the point"

No, I don't get the point because there isn't one to being with. Are you actually being serious about those sub-forums you mentioned? Most of those you mentioned don't exist even for full fledged GTA games. Think logically before you suggest something.

There was talk in the staff room about appointing a ledby for this forum but that isn't going to happen because, as it is, the forum is as inactive as the LCS and VCS forums and there is nothing in here that the global mods can't take care of. Besides, there will be pinned topics right in here for Easter Eggs and everything else. In short, no new sub-forums are going to be added. This forum is all that you got.

There are just plenty of sub-forums already, that's the crux of it.

Because of that fact alone, a forum specifically can seem vacant. I note only marginal members on one forum at a time unless a major release comes up or the timing fits with many people being on the site at one time.

I took a screen cap of the most members we had on with the release of GTA4's debut trailer, now THAT was IMPRESSIVE! So much so, I'll put that up on Photobucket. Someone else took the shot but I saved it to my HDD