Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,296 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ångels Of Death MC

=A= Angels Of Death MC

Booze

Sorry Cyril, didn't mean to make you feel sidelined. It's just that Dizzy was President of our former PS3 chapter so he's got the experience and I know that he can handle it. But it's good to know that you're willing to take up responsibility so if we do revive the chapter, the President we decide on might be comfortable giving you an officer position. That is, if he feels like you can handle certain situations in a mature manner . ;)

In any case, the decision is not solely mine. We'll get back to you guys.

Toke

Well, I believe today was the first since release where I did not experience any sort of connection issues whatsoever.

It was a blast grinding the Merryweather mission with Leray, Dboi, Stev, Mitch and....Original Techno :sui: . Leveled up a few times and racked in 13000k. :^:

Todays activities also included: Helping Dboi get the bounty cheevo. Fending off four or five randoms at the Sandy Shores Airbase. "Formation" flying the Titans and having quite the laugh at my titan sh*tting out Booze, Leray and Mitch out of its cargo hold. And that was just today.

Edit-Also just noticed that the crew has a "GTA Online" tab. Looks pretty cool.

Edited by Toke

SweatyPa1ms

One of you messas get online please. Bored as fook...

:beerhat:

Edited by SweatyPa1ms

Cluster

@Cyril: Yeah man...I didn't mean to walk in and bump you out of the picture or anything like that. Booze has a valid point. I was Prez for the Ps3 chapter and Secretary for the Xbox 360 chapter a while back and had to step down cause of RL issues. I know that doesn't put me ahead of you by any means. But if they go that way...thats why. No hard feelings I hope. However, I would just be happy to have a good group of guys to ride with...so what ever they go with, I am cool with Prez or no. That being said...

@ Booze: We will just hang tight and wait on the word. Cyril could be just a good a Prez as any I think...so if not me...then most certainly him.

Also who did the livery for the Social Club Crew page? The one that Boozey is rocking on that fancy jacket? That is some pro work right there. Took me a while to figure out that that wasn't up loaded, but made purely out of shape art.

Edited by DizzyFromFumes

Imaeechew

Imaeechew, thanks for the app, we're considering it and you should hear back from us soon. :^:

Awesome!

I got some time to play today. I have had a busy schedule since Online launched. I was actually able to connect and it ran great. Only weird thing was my character was there along with my money and bike, but it had me go through the character creation again.

ClingingMArs

Violent Duck for the f*cking win

beep41

More great games tonight Toke and Cal. We all raided the army base and got jets for ourselves:

FDEPEkJ.png

nYnV7IT.png

This game is so sick :inlove:

Edited by beep41

Big_Mitch_Baker

@Dizzy:

- Names' just for your own reference, others see you by your PSN/XBL ID...I was wondering the same thing a few pages back

- We were discussing the PS3 chapter & nobody has a problem with it, we've just been ironing out some of the details

Also noticed a bug(?) yesterday, after we stole those vans from the quarry missions Nothing I drove would go over the speed limit. I had the pedal to the metal in a Vader and was still being passed by NPC traffic :/ seemed to fix itself when I got disconnected from one of the Titan runs though. Otherwise, good times :^:

Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker

LeRay0409

Update todays genitals.

The option to replay has been taken out. :(

Edited by LeRay0409

PrimeTime MP

Name (Optional): Mike

Which consoles do you play on? Xbox

PSN/XBL/Windows Gamertag: Prime Time MP

R☆ Social Club profile: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/mikep1084

Do you have a mic? Yes

Time Zone: USA EST

Do you have any special skills that you can bring to a gang? Driving, Shooting, i have played every GTA and am willing to do whatever the MC needs

How regularly do you visit GTAForums? Just joined but will be on daily

Are there any type of members/gangs/clans you do not want to be associated with? No

Have you been in any gangs before? No

Any entries in your member log? No

Anything else you might want to add Watched some of your guys youtube vids and loved it kind of stuff i try doing but is hard to do in open lobbys with random people. I would love to be a part of the Angels of Death MC and wish i had come here a lot sooner in GTA IV

Edited by PrimeTime MP

Cluster

Update todays genitals.

The option to replay has been taken out. :(

For the Xbox or the Ps3???...cause Ps3 still has replay. Although I am having the every time you log off and log back in my money is all gone issue! =( Witch is entirely separate from that issue...it is still errrr f*cking irritating non the less. Wish they had a replay button for my Maze Account!!!

Lost at least 25k so far. So I been blowing all my money before I log off...so as to keep what I earned in clothes and sh*t.

@ Baker: Good to know boss man!

Edited by DizzyFromFumes

Branacane

Fending off four or five randoms at the Sandy Shores Airbase. "Formation" flying the Titans and having quite the laugh at my titan sh*tting out Booze, Leray and Mitch out of its cargo hold. And that was just today.

Thanks for forgetting me Toke, you make me feel so appreciated :(

Yesterday was also my first proper day online, did a few missions with LeRay, Booze, Mitch and Toke, also formation flying Titan's and trying to get vehicles into the back was the high point!

LeRay0409

For the 360 Dizzy.

Yes the formation flying was great until me and cpt i believe flew into each other.

SweatyPa1ms

I'll probably jump on it tomorrrow. You niggas better teach me the ropes.

Booze

Your optimism is admirable, Sweaty :p

Tried to get on this morning after the patch and I still get a "Rockstar cloud servers unavailable" message. :(

Edit: Dizzy, Guru made the emblem (I just added the feathers). And yes, it was a bitch to make, took him a good few hours.

Edited by Booze T

LeRay0409

Dizzy: Maybe you could make me a signature.

I want something awesome with the V logo in it, and maybe you could also make a 16 v logo for me.

Check the link below :)

So after spending almost 5 days sitting on my arse playing Online, my arse is now hurting :(

Got my little nephew today, we are going to Goose Fair which is a fair thing in Nottingham. So wont know when I am back on.

Branacane

So had quite a bit of fun this morning with Hippy, Vendetta and Ferrets. Got a few selfies and pics whilst flying/messing around, good times.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Dboi 420

my arse is now hurting :(

You cant blame GTAO for that. :p

JordynTower

So I got kicked out of one of my other crews because some high ranking guy flipped me off so I smashed his head in with a bat and finished him off with my boot.. lol

Shaquille O'Seal

That's how we do Jordyn ;)

Ångels Of Death MC

Welcome, Imaeechew

You have recently posted an application and the officers have taken a vote. You will be added to the roster as an Associate. You may now change your member title to =AoD= Associate if you wish so. You may not yet wear any AoD colors (avatars and signatures). Your first trial period will last for one month, after which the officers will take another vote. Stay active and stay loyal, so one day we may call you Brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome, RagTop

You have recently posted an application and the officers have taken a vote. You will be added to the roster as an Associate. You may now change your member title to =AoD= Associate if you wish so. You may not yet wear any AoD colors (avatars and signatures). Your first trial period will last for one month, after which the officers will take another vote. Stay active and stay loyal, so one day we may call you Brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome, Yardarm07

Attention, Ripped Condom

You have recently posted an application and the officers have taken a vote. We are sorry to inform you that your application has been denied. For more information, please contact one of the officers.

Edited by Ångels Of Death MC

Schemer

Tonight was literally the most fun I've had playing a game ever.

I really enjoyed the shenanigans with y'all that night. I laughed so hard I couldn't even breathe anymore. Most of the time my mic was just muted cause I didn't want to annoy y'all with my consistent laughter. Especially when I pinned my truck between that street pole and the trolley car, then flipped a couple times over the trolley car with you and Toke inside.

I had some great times in GTA, but the other night have to been the best time I ever had. The sh*t y'all do... :rol:"Aye watch this, hold my beer!" ;)

Limitless, if I see you again, I will be picking you up with the Cargobob again.. :^:

That was f*cking hilarious.. flying while intoxicated is probably the greatest moment I've had yet.

You f*cker knocked me off my bike and scared the living sh*t out of me! Watching you try to play GTA drunker than sh*t was pretty funny though. We definitely gotta make a night out of that again. Just this time no lifting my Daemon while I'm on the damn thing!

Also about that update... seems like all they did is fix the beginning tutorial and took away the option to replay missions. I haven't gotten the whole "Can't connect to R* servers" thing since the update, but it's obviously still there. Hopefully it all gets fixed so they can drop the custom mission making doohickey thing-a-ma-bob.

Imaeechew

Awesome! Thank you very much.

Cluster

Congrats to the new pups!!! and welcome!

@Lee: Just the V or did you want more then that? Lmk and I'll get right on both.

@Boi: I still need to know what you wanted in that sig!!!

@Booze: Yeah man, when I used to play Forza...that's all I really ended up doing. Spending hours making shape art. It takes ages. Made a grip of money though. But it was so accurate that I thought it was uploaded some how. Boy was I wrong. That man deserves a cookie for that sh*t. :cookie:

@Jordyn: Thanks mate. I just pissed my self. Now I gotta got shower and change!!! :lol:

Edited by DizzyFromFumes

LeRay0409

Just the V please :)

We are currently playing a game of golf.

Edited by LeRay0409

Dboi 420

And what a great game of golf it was. :)

@Dizzy:

@Dboi: You want a Sig of the first picture? That nice little bong load? How do you want it? Anything specific? I can hook something up for you tonight when I get home from work tonight.

That'd be sick dude. :) It'd be be cool if my name (without the 2.0) was in smokey letters above my character's head. :lol: Thanks man. :^:

Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0

LeRay0409

Yes it was indeed. I won and got around 2450RP was rather nice. :)

Dboi 420

I was talking aboot the good times. Not the score LeRay. :p

And just so errybody knows, you can still replay coop missions by pressing RT after liking/disliking. But only 4 times.

Since the end of Breaking Bad I haven't watched much TV besides new episodes of South Park and SoA, but I found a show on american netflix called The League and it's definitely become one of the funniest shows i've ever watched.

Watch the 1st minute and try not to laugh. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0

Schemer

Ah I almost forgot! LeRay, I will get you that banner tonight. I've been sick with the flu for a few days and haven't even touched my computer. Luckily though I just noticed I have the .PSD saved so it shouldn't be much to fix. If you need anything else for 16vLSPD just hit me up. I know you also said you'd like a few signatures and avatars.

Cluster

@DestrucoBoi: OK, so based on what you asked for...this is my first attempt. Lmk what you think. I can make changes in anyway you want.

Now...I put the smoke closer to where it would or could becoming out of the bong naturally. Not that I would know or anything, but that was mainly because I tried over the head in a couple of different ways and it sounds good...it just wasn't looking that great.

[img=http://i43.tinypic.com/2a85aag.png]

2a85aag.png

Edited by DizzyFromFumes