Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,849 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ångels Of Death MC

=A= Angels Of Death MC

Booze

We'll see, but I'll probably not be in the mood to have people shouting in my ear (and possibly spoiling parts of the game for me to add).

LeRay0409

I'll have it Monday.. Have fun boys.. Nah I may not but hopefully I will. Also I will be hopefully streaming it. :)

Shaquille O'Seal

And I shall not be watching, unless I acquire the game early in which case maybe. :alien:

Also, officers: application needs to be seen to on the private forumzzzzz. :beerhat:

Guns N R0se

Guys, I'm going to miss Liberty City.

Calhole

Damn it I accidentally spoiled something for myself today.. Not a plotline or anything like that and I am happy that what I saw is in the game but I would have preferred to find out by myself Y'know. :(

Dboi 420

I've been playing IV's story and DLC chronologically for the past week, giving it the proper sendoff it deserves. After 4 years of playing free mode I forgot how amazing the singleplayer is, from the dialogue, to the memorable characters, to Niko's epic facial expressions in cutscenes, the game truely was the game of the decade. I hope i'm not alone in saying that. :)

Liberty City.... I've.... Had.... The time of my life.

And I owe it all to you! :inlove:

@Guns: I know atleast 3 of us won't be joining parties until we've beaten the story. Though I'll glady party up with you when GTAO launches. :D

Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0

ClingingMArs

I dunno about ya'll, but I'm going to go single player right up until GTAO...and then...well... :lol:

James Death 614

Me to might not play very many missions, just miss aroud and learn the map. I'll do missions on GTA Online to unlock everything. Looking forward to doing some work with you guys.

GunWrath

Toke and I are starting a new gang.. so f*ck y'all.

Let's go Toke.

Toke

Yup, just too many black people in this gang for my taste. LOL

SweatyPa1ms

Messy night on MD's. F**king crazy...

tubbs51

Messy night on MD's. F**king crazy...

Thats a surprise....

Not.

@Toke: f*ck you too niggah.

SweatyPa1ms

Dude, serotonin is love :inlove:

Someone get online please. I'm rushing my tits off and need company.

Edited by SweatyPa1ms

LeRay0409

"Booze T has like your post in the Angels of Death thread." Why thank you I guess..

I can't wait, think I also got double charged for my pre-order too

Branacane

I'm berkkk, had a nice 2 weeks relaxing in the sun, not.

Had hard work trekking through the Pyrenees mapping the geology of the area with around 50 other people! :p

Mostly sunny although we had to put up with storms and flash floods on two days, not so fun.

I should be on in a bit, and will definitely not be joining any parties when I get V, no offence to anyone, just want it to be spoiler free, which it never will be otherwise :inlove:

Ångels Of Death MC

Welcome, LeRay0409

You have recently posted an application and the officers have taken a vote. You will be added to the roster as an Associate. You may now change your member title to =AoD= Associate if you wish so. You may not yet wear any AoD colors (avatars and signatures). Your first trial period will last for one month, after which the officers will take another vote. Stay active and stay loyal, so one day we may call you Brother.

Edited by Ångels Of Death MC

LeRay0409

Welcome, LeRay0409

You have recently posted an application and the officers have taken a vote. You will be added to the roster as an Associate. You may now change your member title to =AoD= Associate if you wish so. You may not yet wear any AoD colors (avatars and signatures). Your first trial period will last for one month, after which the officers will take another vote. Stay active and stay loyal, so one day we may call you Brother.

Can you call me sister instead.. Thinking about having a sex change later next year. :p

Insidious 2.. Yes please.

Edited by LeRay0409

Branacane

In that case we'll call you bitch tits instead :^:

Na I keed, maybe, if you show us proof of your new found femininity!

LeRay0409

What time does Alien usually get on xbox? I wanted to finish off a few bits on the map we was on yesterday.

Mae King Fuch

There ya go Mr.rayray.

LeRay0409

Ahem fools..

BRXqTB1.png

Guess I could be getting it early.

Booze

If that's the case, then naughty, naughty game shop. But good for you. :p

3 DAYS!!!! :panic:

Guns N R0se

You know what would suck? If I get killed by a woman in a minivan on a cell phone on my way to pick up V.

LeRay0409

You know what would suck? If I get killed by a woman in a minivan on a cell phone on my way to pick up V.

It would be worse, if you got it then it happened.

Diggdydog

I got my Shoptooo email today as well, Sister! Hopefully Monday, hey? Remember no movement on Sundays though...

So anyway, I'm having major issues with my Internet still. I think I've traced the problem but i need to call my letting agency to get the password for the router before I can fix it. Hopefully I can get it done tomorrow. Also I haven't been posting but I've been reading off the free Wifi from the pub next to work...

On top of that, I did just agree to work 6 days a week next week, so I have tomorrow off, then I'm off the Sunday after. Gonna have to do some after work cramming!

I'm in the same situation Booze, with the spotty Internet I've had no updates of V in a week or so, so V is still a bit of fantasy. I still can't believe I should be playing it in a few days! Madness.

As always I love you all and you're all on my mind and in my heart. I'm gonna set up the Xbox again tomorrow and hopefully it still works...

LeRay0409

Stephen Worker, where have you gone? :(

Yeah hopefully Monday D-Dog, we shall see though we shall see. I also start work trials Monday doing a 5 - close I believe which should be fun.

Vil.

We. Are. Family. I got all my sisters with me!

Two questions:

1: Is Church on tomorrow?

2: What heinous deed must I have committed in the past and whose God must it have pissed off for me to be working 10:30-18:30 shifts Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday while V hype will inevitably be at it's most frustrating peak?! Late morning, and late home time. Sod's law (worst. law. ever.) that in the months and months leading up to the release of V the job front is as dry as a nun's vagina in a sandpaper factory in the middle of the Mojave desert. The week before release, "OH HEYYY, you know that work trial you've sought after for two years? IT'S HERE! WELCOME ABOARD!". High possibility of full time employment at the end of those three days, too. I despair, and sod... Once again, f*ck your law, mate. And your mother while you're at it. Hate you.

Edited by Blacklisted.

LeRay0409

Two questions:

2: What heinous deed must I have committed in the past and whose God must it have pissed off for me to be working 10:30-18:30 shifts Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday while V hype will inevitably be at it's most frustrating peak?! Late morning, and late home time. Sod's law (worst. law. ever.) that in the months and months leading up to the release of V the job front is as dry as a nun's vagina in a sandpaper factory in the middle of the Mojave desert. The week before release, "OH HEYYY, you know that work trial you've sought after for two years? IT'S HERE! WELCOME ABOARD!". High possibility of full time employment at the end of those three days, too. I despair, and sod... Once again, f*ck your law, mate. And your mother while you're at it. Hate you.

I am kinda in the same boat. My work trial starts Monday 5 - late and I don't know what it is after Monday it could be all week. But they manager told me that the shifts will be different each time to get used to doing different things in the kitchen. :( but :) to be working again.

Also, if church is tomorrow I shall attend, would you want me to delete my mods, the only one I am unable to turn off is super speed.

Also Liam, seeing as you are basically doing what I will be, do I still need to do job search whilst on this trial?

Edited by LeRay0409

Booze

Two questions:

Oh that is terrible. Well, at least you'll be able to play a good couple of chunks after you get home.

I planned this sh*t like a pro: I'm working two 10-hour shifts on Monday and Tuesday, then I have at least a month's worth of vacation. With a bit of luck, I can plan to have my surgery before my vacation's over, so that should be another few weeks of not working and playing V till my eyes bleed. f20E.png:cool::^:

Regarding Church: I have NO idea, you should try to catch Sweaty while he's sober (good luck) and ask him. I won't be there though, I already sacrificed a good night's sleep last week.