2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ångels Of Death MC

=A= Angels Of Death MC (Part 1)

elbarro

Whats the wierdest screen name or user name that you guys ever saw on the internet? Mine was Milfseeker

Jiggy95

I saw this guy called 'elbarro' once, he was a f*cking nutter?

Zelos302

*chuckles* wheelbarrow.

LeRay0409

I dont put maps on the wall from my games, it ruins them.

Zelos302

Why, they don't get ruined. Unless you pull too much in them and it's kinda risky to use tape also.

But the folding is easy, just keep trying to fold it and in the end you find the first fold and then it's easy to fold the rest and put it back in it's cover (I've done that before, it's simple even with big posters. Ruined only two posters though because I pulled it down from the wall which was dumb)

LeRay0409

I still wont do it..

I am attempting to buy some MS points from Ebay, i offered him £15 for 2100, and he keeps counter offering me with £17.50...

Now for that i can go down town and pick some up without having to wait..

TheRandomGuy93

ya but if u get them on ebay u dont really have to wait, well i guess it depends who's selling it, because i bought a month of xbl on ebay for $4 and the guy just sent me a message with the code the next day, wat does the shipping cost?

jaky2008

Just watched Con Air and i have got to say the old classic movies are much better than the modern ones, i like movies about Prison and gangs even movies with strong emotional elements (lol yeah a little nerdy vocab), not teenagers and their gay rock bands or movies about weddings! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif :snail:

LeRay0409

Well the shipping was free, but the card would have been sent to me, i am just going to go to the shop tomorrow and buy some.

I got 2100 MSP, as well as a brand new mic for £25, bargin

Edited by LeRay0409

Zelos302

If only the headset were a little better, or that you could buy a better headset which has sound on both ears and that it works longer than the one you get with your Xbox.

I bought 4200 MSP for about 32£, but does points went pretty damn fast and I still regret buying one of the map packs for MW2 cryani.gif

LeRay0409

Diggdy, get your f*cking arse on RDN...

Also i am getting things i am not going to regret getting..

L4D2 DLC, and GoW 2 DLC

Zelos302

Now there's a good fellow.. The L4D2 DLC is totally worth it. A neat little thing that one yes.

My unactivity senses are tingling... There's no one at RDN posting or anything no more.. Everyone got sick of it? ph34r.gif

Jiggy95
Everyone got sick of it? ph34r.gif

Yepp.

Im just trucking through SP still, and I knew the 'Gang/Clan/Posse' concept wouldnt work aswell on RDR as it did GTA.

Just sayin. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

beep41

My posse is doing fine >.>

elbarro
Diggdy, get your f*cking arse on RDN...

Also i am getting things i am not going to regret getting..

L4D2 DLC, and GoW 2 DLC

Lol, also one more thing guys..... HAPPY 4th OF JULY !!! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Mae King Fuch

damn king,you've got quite a collection of gta posters bud biggrin.gificon14.gif

happy 4th eeeeerrryyybody!the day we showed our cocks to england and pissed in the indians' cornflakes.yay. happy.gif

elbarro

speaking of cornflakes ima go get some frosted ones right now

TheRandomGuy93

well it was good playing with u gents while it lasted, but in exactly 2 hours and 4 minutes my free gold weekend is fini

i got to rank 12 on RDR, i didnt do anything productive on GTA just sh*ts and giggles, and im at rank 70 on modern fagfare but i tought a couple of camping noobs noy to be such little bitches, oh ya and me and leray epically failed on L4D2........ good times, good times biggrin.gif

but my sister said i couldnt keep my tv in that room after the free weekend so it will be another long while before i can do any of those things again cryani.gif

Mae King Fuch

fun while it lasted my friend.t'was nice tearin' sht up with ya on thar devil.gif

Booze

Good thing I decided to test out my connection anyway, against the bad odds. I actually didn't have problems connecting to anyone, until my internet went out sad.gif

Too bad you didn't have a mic though, I had to mute two out of the three people with mics (excessive noise is excessive!).

tubbs51

yeah i've gotten severly bored of RDR and have started up WoW again suicidal.gif

We NEED a good BOGT sesh and soon... cause im soo bored im going nuts literally biggrin.gif

LeRay0409

f*ck TBoGT, IV all the way, i was cracking myself up lastnight, with my brother, he was watching as i kept doing stupid stuff, like jumping out my car into on coming traffic, attempting to fly through a bridge, and then watching a Sanchez leelee had been saving for me fly in the air.. fun times fun times.

Zelos302

Now that's the thing RDR misses, if only there were lasso in MP now that would be fun..

Shaaaaaaaaaame on you, tubbs. I am very disappointed. I am also bored stiff without my Xbox but I'd rather go outside on the beach than being inside playing Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Also, as the f*cking idiot I am, I forgot to put away my phone before swimming so sh*t is broken now. This is why I always have swim shorts with pockets in front but since I forgot my old ones, I had to use one of my brothers which has pockets in the back and it's hard to notice if it's there or not if your not sitting. So no phone for me in the next 24 days at least, FML angry.gif

Edited by Zelos302

Nitty Don

Haha that story reminds me of Kevin Bloody Wilson's Potato song !!! go google it Zelos !! wink.gif

Got BC2 and Fallout 3 at the weekend both for £25.00 !! not a bad price enjoying both at the moment but not too impressed with the multi player on BC2 but then I only played 2 games so maybe I need to give it more time ?

GTAking33

well it was good playing with u gents while it lasted, but in exactly 2 hours and 4 minutes my free gold weekend is fini

i got to rank 12 on RDR, i didnt do anything productive on GTA just sh*ts and giggles, and im at rank 70 on modern fagfare but i tought a couple of camping noobs noy to be such little bitches, oh ya and me and leray epically failed on L4D2........ good times, good times biggrin.gif

but my sister said i couldnt keep my tv in that room after the free weekend so it will be another long while before i can do any of those things again cryani.gif

You don't prestige? I'm prestige 5 and in the 40s or 50s. and on RDR I'm Legendary 2 or 3. smile.gif

thanks king fuch the messed up thing is I missed a few, like my GTA 1,2, and London posters and some others. lol

Edited by GTAking33

swooner

I just got back from possibly the last big family hoorah with my pops. The whole mcintosh clan was there camping & It was a bit surreal but f*cking amazing inlove.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Sux I missed playing some MP with you dBoi, I might be on today and I'm still playing RDR pretty regularly. icon14.gif

LeRay - that video was amazing... lmfao by :44. Inside Edition are a bunch of quacks!!

All the yanks have fun peeping at the chinese candles this year? Happy independence btw..

monocle.giftounge.gif haha I wonder where we'd be if we were still new britainia instead....

Zelos302

Really funny Nitty.. sneaky2.gif

That damn phone better be working tomorrow, as of the water inside the screen has almost dried and every time I put the battery back in, a red light and the blitz blinks. Or else I'll just use my old phone when I get home.

gamesguru

I saw this last night. It's quite old now, but funny nonetheless:

@Leelee: I managed to watch Top Gear last night. As soon as I left the Xbox, I refreshed the page and the video was up and streaming perfectly fine.

LeRay0409

I watched about 26 minutes and then got a bit bored. so i went downstairs..

Also, i have a job interview on Saturday, it may be back at McDonalds but atleast i will be working and not sitting on my arse all day everyday doing nothing.

Zelos302

Working at McDonalds means leftover food icon14.gif Good luck with that sir.

I am (maybe) going to play Mario Kart in real life around midnight with some mates. Gonna be around 7-9 people at a kind of big track. Gonna be fun..