Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ångels Of Death MC

=A= Angels Of Death MC (Part 1)

CelticSniper

So whose on today?

JakeTheHuman

So whose on today?

There's this GREAT button in the middle of your controller, with an X on it, and some lights around it. If you press and hold it, you'll find out.

Edited by Z0MBIEStheyN0MBIES

Cult Of Personality
So whose on today?

There's this GREAT button on the middle of your controller, with an X on it, and some lights around it. If you press and hold it, you'll find out.

Xbox.com is always useful aswel but only on the weekends. wink.gif

CelticSniper

Ok you jackasses, enough of that. The damn button won't tell who will be on later will it now?

JakeTheHuman
Ok you jackasses, enough of that. The damn button won't tell who will be on later will it now?

No, but neither will we. We'll get on when we get on.

Booze

I'm on PS3, Demon's Souls hasn't brought me down yet devil.gif

Mae King Fuch

workin' all weekend.tis ghey.church is still up in the air for me. cryani.gif

Edited by Mae King Fuch

JakeTheHuman

Morning, everyone. I'll be on all day today because my sleep schedule is somewhat back on track. You guys need to get on and join me on Battlefield. I'm doing pretty well.

Oh, and Sweaty? Eat your heart out.

user posted image

I went 63-19 on Port Valdez with a final score of 15,690. SO tounge.gif. And I guess Toke was right. Your Legi33t skills are rubbing off on me.

Picture of full scoreboard to follow.

@Jedi: Any more word on the match?

.2D

Nice score, Zombies. Now take a helicopter down with a tank. >:)

JakeTheHuman

A sniper rifle bullet to the pilot's head is much more cost efficient. tounge2.gif

Edited by Z0MBIEStheyN0MBIES

Cult Of Personality
@Jedi: Any more word on the match?

Nice score man! I'll get back to you on the match. icon14.gif

SweatyPa1ms

I've done that on a number of occasions, its such an awesome feeling when the shell connects. I'm all like "OHHHHHHHH, BOOM, SIT DOWN!" It's not that hard tbh. Getting 60+ kills is pretty hard though so well done Zombies. I would have got that score with about half the deaths on that Valpariso game the other day if it hadn't kicked me angry.gif. I've done it before though.

I might rig up my capture card later.

I'll post church details today at some point aswell so watch this space bitches.

Cult Of Personality

Your a boss at BC2, speaking of bosses...

Talk to corporate (like a boss)

Approve memos (like a boss)

Lead a workshop (like a boss)

Remember birthdays (like a boss)

Direct workflow (like a boss)

My own bathroom (like a boss)

Micro manage (like a boss)

Promote synergy (like a boss)

Hit on Deborah (like a boss)

Get rejected (like a boss)

Swallow sadness (like a boss)

Send some faxes (like a boss)

Call a sex line (like a boss)

Cry deeply (like a boss)

Demand a refund (like a boss)

Eat a bagel (like a boss)

Harassment lawsuit (like a boss)

No promotion (like a boss)

Fifth of vodka (like a boss)

sh*t on debrah's desk (like a boss)

Buy a gun (like a boss)

In my mouth (like a boss)

Oh, f*ck me a can't f*cking do it sh*t

Pussy out (like a boss)

Puke on debrah's desk (like a boss)

Jump out the window (like a boss)

Suck a dudes dick (like a boss)

Score some coke (like a boss)

Crash my car (like a boss)

Suck my own dick (like a boss)

Eat some chicken strips (like a boss)

Chop my balls off (like a boss)

Black out in the sewer (like a boss)

Meet a giant fish (like a boss)

f*ck his brains out (like a boss)

Turn into a jet (like a boss)

Bomb the Russians (like a boss)

Crash into the sun (like a boss)

Now I'm dead (like a boss)

It was awesome playing with swooner again, be good if he turns up for church. icon14.gif

SweatyPa1ms

Alien - You gonna be at church tomorrow? I could do with knowing to organise the game types around which version we are playing. If you could get back to me tonight at some point that'd be awesome.

Peace alien.gificon14.gif.

Mae King Fuch

sorry sweaty.been at work alllll f*cking day.working a double tomorrow.i should have regular iv by next week though.

Toke

I remember playing Moonwalker. Its was pretty cool for the time and Michael wasn't openly diddling kids so no one had a problem with him or the homosexual dance moves that he showcased in the game.

Elijah Wood's face at 2:33 is the face of pure unadulterated madness.

Songs good too.

So now that I actually have a copy of GTA IV that works i plan on doing some turf scouting on Monday if anyone wants to join me. More or less finding good landmarks and then figuring out the boundaries of our control outwards from that landmark. After that I'm making my request for a turf map in the gfx section since our resident gfxers are a tad too busy to it.

Edited by Toke

Booze

So, Church will be an hour later right? If everyone agrees, I'll change it on the private forum too.

Good to hear that you have GTA back, Toke. I have some awesome ideas in my head for AoD videos, but I'm still waiting for my equipment to arrive. The guy actually brought the PC and the capture card, but forgot the host cable and the sound card and external harddrive (where I'm planning to store the recorded material on) have yet to be delivered dozingoff.gif

Cult Of Personality

Toke: Nice, I'll join you. icon14.gif I've been working on that AoD machinima and have a few awesome scenes in my head. I had another plot for the machinima but it would only work if I had another gangs permission if you see what I'm getting at.

---

I too have alot of ideas in my head but I really want to play around with my capture card to get the best possible quality before I start on some serious projects. Everyone's all HD these days that I'll need the best quality out of mine to make it look feasable.

Toke

Good to hear that you have GTA back, Toke. I have some awesome ideas in my head for AoD videos, but I'm still waiting for my equipment to arrive. The guy actually brought the PC and the capture card, but forgot the host cable and the sound card and external harddrive (where I'm planning to store the recorded material on) have yet to be delivered dozingoff.gif

lol with our luck the host cable, sound card and external hard drive will all arrive separately weeks apart from each other. So that leads me to wonder. Since you're going to have the "bomb shnoize" of well, everything, for video capturing and editing how are we gonna do all the videos that we want? Or rather who is going to be doing what videos and how can those without the mega capture card/computer still contribute to the video making/editing process since anything boozah puts out is going to be of the highest quality?

@Jedi-thanx dude. Its more or less gonna be me wandering around aimlessly looking for enter-able buildings and areas with overall good "battle potential".

@Sweaty-you better have hooked up that capture card nigga joe blow. Tis the season for recording!

It would seem that since I have gta back the love of da game is back as well! Well sorta. lol Still not interested in doing any sort of clan matches or the like, my skills have devolved something terrible compared to release day.

Edited by Toke

CelticSniper

Still don't know if I can make it guys.

Timmobile

I will definately be there, just remember to invite me!!

PS to all the newer members and to older members who are not aware, my gamertag is now Tasty Timmy. Feel free toi send friend requests

If anyone wants to know how that gamertag came about, povt me and i will gladly provide a very graphic explanation for you.

Lots of love from your Queen Bee. Toodle pip!

Booze

Since you're going to have the "bomb shnoize" of well, everything, for video capturing and editing how are we gonna do all the videos that we want? Or rather who is going to be doing what videos and how can those without the mega capture card/computer  still contribute to the video making/editing process since anything boozah puts out is going to be of the highest quality? 

That's a good question. I think people need to be free to experiment and learn and basically have fun recording what they want. The question is, do we want those videos on the AoD YouTube channel or keep them on the channel of the person that made it?

I would like to request one thing though and that is for me to keep control over the Club Business videos.

If anyone wants to know how that gamertag came about, povt me and i will gladly provide a very graphic explanation for you.

Why do hot girls never have this mindset sad.gif

tounge.gif Glad to have you there, Tim!

Cult Of Personality

Awesome church today guys, we got back to our normal attendance ('cause swooner was there biggrin.gif)

I've edited the 4 events/games we did and I'll have them all uploaded tomorrow, some of them (Mafiya Work to name one) are very epic. Thanks for Sweaty for organising Church and thanks for everyone else that made it, t'was awesome.

About the whole recording issue, it seems like it's just going to be Booze who puts things up on our front page and channel. Although I don't entirely agree on it I do see why it would be the sensible option. icon14.gif

CelticSniper

We need to do racers and breakers again.

SweatyPa1ms
Awesome church today guys, we got back to our normal attendance ('cause swooner was there biggrin.gif)

I've edited the 4 events/games we did and I'll have them all uploaded tomorrow, some of them (Mafiya Work to name one) are very epic. Thanks for Sweaty for organising Church and thanks for everyone else that made it, t'was awesome.

Yeah, church was pure epicness. It was successful because we didn't spend too much time in the lobby chatting sh*t. Long may this continue.

You best have included my epic drive-by from TMW and my take out to win the game at the end of R&B in your recording. Your a little bitch if you haven't lol sly.gif.

Toke

Good to hear church is on the up and up! Hopfully with some more members we can have a full lobby of AoD. We need to get our LIVE friends to sign up here as well. Sweaty has Cal signed up here? It'd be nice to see Danny get off his ass and sign up here as well. Dare I even ponder the thought of swizz beats? Jedi what about Tutley? I'm just saying that just getting those guys signed up and applying it'd beef up our already massive roster.

Know what you limey bastards get with your BF3 pre oder? A frickin AVATAR ITEM!!! I KNOW!!! OOMMMFFFGGG! Toke is so jealous!

http://www.gamersspot.com/?controller=news...s&news_id=86750

Also, I believe beep sweaty and jedi were wondering about the notorious Tonksi. Well it turns out that I found the beginng of his tirade against the AoD. Enjoy reading boys.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...st&p=1059006787

Edited by Toke

Booze

That fight was EPIC indeed! Sounds exactly like one of the "wars" LeeLee used to throw in my face as an argument why the good old days were so much better. Funny, notice how he started posting only after Tonksi got banned? Jam (2D) was very impressive, too.

Jedi, nothing is set in stone about the videos. I'm putting it up for debate. I have no desire to suppress anyone's creativity confused.gif

gamesguru

It is rather interesting to note that, in general, the argument the Angels of Death were fighting against is one that we most recently were defending in favour for. I'm referring to the use of everything within the game to gain the advantage. What Toke linked wasn't even the tip of the iceberg. The Angels of Death, Hare Krishna, Exiles/Triple Alliance cluster-f*ck was something of legend, somewhat like the Golden-Era of Hip-Hop or music in the 70's.

There were hints of my levelheadedness even in those times, but evidently I was still conflicting with an inner immature cockney tyrant. Some of my insults and witty remarks were laughable at best. Even though I felt I still made decent points. From time to time I have reflected on past glories and skimmed topics of yesteryear. Needless to say some crazy sh*t happened back in the day.

Oh, and please don't refer Swizz Beats to here. My patience and resiliency does not have a threshold strong enough to maintain sanity with the like's of himself being in our company.

----------------------------------------------------

Additionally I would like to note that I watched the awesomeness that is Scooby-Doo for the first time in some time this morning. Still a quality show.

Booze

Oh, and please don't refer Swizz Beats to here. My patience and resiliency does not have a threshold strong enough to maintain sanity with the like's of himself being in our company.

Same here. That also goes for atrocious grammar and spelling monocle.gif

Just playing, Guru tounge.gif