4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

No blood, no money?

Neveen

Hey.

I just installed GTA vice city and I don't know what is the problem, when I kill someone on the street, his/her blood doesn't appear, same with the cash, which is wired.

The last time i played the game it was normal, but when I installed it this last time and played it I found this problem mercie_blink.gif

Does someone knows what is the problem?

Hey buddy, first thing's first. Where have you purchased the game from? Is it a legal copy?

If you don't have a legitimate copy of the game, this forum does not support illegal purchases, and we won't be able to help you.

The problem you are suffering with doesn't seem too major. Perhaps, if you're on the PC, re-installing might do the trick? It cures a lot of minor issues like this one, if you haven't done that yet I'd seriously suggest you do. icon14.gif

Ditto on posting all the required info..

beyond that, where do you live?? Certain countries have censored the game-- the content is still in the game, but I believe that if your game is installed and you have your countries settings in the PC setup, and you live in a "censored" country, that the game won't show the censored content.

I don't know which countries do this--

Try deleting your .set file in my documents VC user files folder...

CHange your PC location in windows control panel to the US.... and then fire up the game and see if that fixes it-- I have no idea if this will work-- but I believe I read that it will...

If that doesn't do it, delete your .set file again, leave the PC settings as US and uninstall and reinstall the game and see if that does it...

Sorry, i feel little confused blush.gif

platform: PC (laptop)

CPU: 1.5-GHz Intel Celeron M 1400MHz

RAM/Expandable to 512MB DDR/1GB

Graphics/Video Memory: Intel Extreme/64MB shared

Operating System: windows XP SP2

I've removed the game and reinstalled it but still didn't work

if it's about graphics or something like that, I don't think it is the problem because I've played the game on the same laptop before more than once

I don't have any mods installed BTW

Edited by Neveen

See his flag. I believe that's Egypt?

beyond that, where do you live?? Certain countries have censored the game-- the content is still in the game, but I believe that if your game is installed and you have your countries settings in the PC setup, and you live in a "censored" country, that the game won't show the censored content.

CHange your PC location in windows control panel to the US.... and then fire up the game and see if that fixes it-- I have no idea if this will work-- but I believe I read that it will...

If that doesn't do it, delete your .set file again, leave the PC settings as US and uninstall and reinstall the game and see if that does it...

OH YEAH!

thanks Spuds725!, it worked biggrin.gif

BTW, what would cause this: when I get wasted or busted and the screen turns black, some error happens and causes breaking for the game and have to restart the laptop in order to get off the game

Hey buddy. I assume the triple post saying the same thing was unintentional...? Got rid of them anyway. In future, instead of double-posting, a simple edit of your previous post is the way to go. It will still be read, and double-posts are usually frowned upon around here. smile.gif

No, honestly I didn't mean to do it, it was some sort of error caused by the internet connection, I had to refresh the page till the post get sent, then found out that it's 3 posts blush.gif , u know how girls lose controls tounge2.gif

yes, I'm no buddy ok? biggrin.gif

If that doesn't do it, delete your .set file again,  leave the PC settings as US and uninstall and reinstall the game and see if that does it...

OH YEAH!

thanks Spuds725!, it worked biggrin.gif

BTW, what would cause this: when I get wasted or busted and the screen turns black, some error happens and causes breaking for the game and have to restart the laptop in order to get off the game

Did just changing the country settings fix it? or did you have to re-install with them changed?

I don't know if I can help you with the screen turning black thing... I honestly don't play on the PC version much (or the PS2 version for that matter)

You shouldn't have to restart the computer-- can you end the program in task manager?? Or Alt-tab or Alt-Esc out or does the computer lock up hard??

I don't know what to tell you for that error-- I guess that is good motivation for not dying or getting wasted wink.gif

Are all your drivers up to date??

Hello

well, I've tried the game last night 3 times, and everything went well smile.gif

no it never worked when I try to end the game with task manager, it doesn't even appear so I can turn the game from it or even any other thing but the black screen that appears when the game is loading, but since I've changed the country to my country name, it worked well smile.gif

I'm grateful for everyone who tried to help me happy.gifhappy.gif

Thank u smile.gif