3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTANet Annual Awards 2008 Winners

Mark

Yes, thanks guys for voting for me! Wootz, can't wait to get the medal! suicidal.gifcryani.gif

I think there should be a medal of some sort for nominees eh? biggrin.gif

Congratz to everyone who did get a medal though...

I shall take my award for most second places now.

Grats to everybody who won.

Once Girish gets his this year. smile.gif

See, I came second in that too. The irony is killing me!

Slamman didn't steal anybody's awards, ya'll f*cks thought it'd be funny to vote for him and now ya'll bitching about it.

And yes, I do have a Southern-Texas accent when I type, yo.

Slamman didn't steal anybody's awards, ya'll f*cks thought it'd be funny to vote for him and now ya'll bitching about it.

And yes, I do have a Southern-Texas accent when I type, yo.

A southern Texas wigger accent*, yo.

Besides, I openly admit to voting for slamman for sh*ts and giggles. All you kids hating are just jealous cause you're not slammanning it up.

Excellent!! First of all, Thanks and special congrats to Mark for the major contribution award and the staff for the smooth awards distribution..

Now, Congrats to Ottae and CCPD for the gold medals. You guys really shine now! Congrats to SRS and LFM. You guys were really good. Congrats to Gta3freak2001 for best global mod. Finally, congrats to our very own Girish for getting one of the most deserving awards. Winning "Most helpful" in a huge community isn't easy, so, congrats brother. One more and you get a silver medal wink.gif .

F*cking awesome!

Great work Mark and everybody else who put the effort in to make this a huge success. I've thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it, and cannot wait for next year's installment.

Congrats to all the winners, and everybody who got a mention in the first post, definitely something to be proud of. icon14.gif

I'm totally disappointed... I have put most my time of the year to that mod and didn't get any justification, even an award... Well, seems like everything I did in modding was in vain. Thank You! suicidal.gif

I'm totally disappointed... I have put most my time of the year to that mod and didn't get any justification, even an award... Well, seems like everything I did in modding was in vain. Thank You!  suicidal.gif

You did it for the award or for the satisfaction of knowing you've made a difference to your fan club? Because it's piss poor that you did all you have for a medal on an internet forum. Sure, there's irony as I won a medal but I didn't expect it and nor did I do what I did to earn it for the sake of winning an award.

I wanted to get success in modding, winning the award for the best mod, but looks like I failed.

Now you fight harder and then next time you clean sweep.

Dont get to disappointed, if you have faith in your own ability then there is no issue with an award.

I wanted to get success in modding, winning the award for the best mod, but looks like I failed.

An award won't make much of a difference. Sure, you may appear more skilled but it's the quality and contribution that counts. You'll soon know you've made a difference, and I imagine you've done a lot to influence gamers who downloaded your mods.

Why did "charmingcharlie" win if all he does is close threads? I don't get it.

You don't see half of what he does, and he closes threads that have no meaning whatsoever. It's his job to clean up after the mess the IV section can get in sometimes. I'm assuming he's locked a fair few of yours?

Mainland Marauder
Why did "charmingcharlie" win if all he does is close threads? I don't get it.

I guess all area mods do is lock threads rolleyes.gif But Charmers deserved his award in every way. Not many of us deal with the level of idiocy that he does.

I can't say how much I appreciate my second award for my mods. I just want to thank everyone who voted for me once again. Thanks a lot, much appreciated! icon14.gif

Congrats to all the other nominated and winners icon14.gif

Go GTAF!

edit: I just noticed that my "mod partner" Simkas who worked with me on my mod didn'get an award. Is that because I'm considered as the mod starter/leader or is he just forgotton tounge.gif just askin'

Edited by GTAdedan

Struff! What, Struff! There ain't gonna be no rematch!.. Come on mike outa >mumbles incoherently< Struff!! Struff!!!

Yo Struff, we did it!

Cheers c*ntos.

Wait, I win funniest member, lose best mod by 5 votes and most respected by 15 votes behind motherf*cking TANK, and I lose Most Talented GFX by ~80 votes to CCPD?

That's f*cked up.

wink.gif

Thanks to everyone that voted for me in any category. It means a lot to be recognized as having some worth. tounge.gif

edit - haha, got that silver medal finally biggrin.gif

Oh snap, I had no idea; you can imagine the surprise when I checked my e-mail and had a notification saying I won best weapon of 2008 at GTAF biggrin.gif

Thanks for everybody who voted, the pack was fun to do and I hope you've all enjoyed using it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Let's hope my upcoming GTA4 pack has a chance of winning the 2009 award as well ;D

Oh snap, I had no idea; you can imagine the surprise when I checked my e-mail and had a notification saying I won best weapon of 2008 at GTAF biggrin.gif

Thanks for everybody who voted, the pack was fun to do and I hope you've all enjoyed using it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Let's hope my upcoming GTA4 pack has a chance of winning the 2009 award as well ;D

You know, I always followed your stuff at cdg.net and had no idea you were over here. Your stuff kicks severe amounts of ass.