Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Summer Special
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Rim

[III] Xbox Version HD

Recommended Posts

maxim444

Is there a way to get everything from the mod but Cloude's face and car textures ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vindsole
9 hours ago, maxim444 said:

Is there a way to get everything from the mod but Cloude's face and car textures ?

Download skins and bones here, and for cars delete everything inside this mod folder except gta3.txt in data, xbox_vehicles.img and xbox_vehicles.dir in models, then go inside gta3.txt and only keep this line inside the text:

CDIMAGE MODELS\XBOX_VEHICLES.IMG

Edited by Vindsole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maxim444
12 hours ago, Vindsole said:

Download skins and bones here, and for cars delete everything inside this mod folder except gta3.txt in data, xbox_vehicles.img and xbox_vehicles.dir in models, then go inside gta3.txt and only keep this line inside the text:

CDIMAGE MODELS\XBOX_VEHICLES.IMG

Im confused...delete everything but keep the xbox car textures ?shouldn't it be the opposite ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vindsole

Oh sorry I misunderstand you, well you have to go to the file gta.dat and delete everything except the first two lines, rename the file to gta3.txt, then go to models and remove xbox_vehicles.img and xbox_vehicles.dir,  and if you installed skins and bones with the .exe file this mod provided you have to replace the backup files in the same name folder using an IMG tool to gta3.img and rebuild, or if you have a more recent version trough modloader just delete the folder.

Edited by Vindsole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Striker02

Can someone could help me? I want to play this mod but the mod lags a lot for me. My laptop runs well the vanilla GTA3 with ASI/Cleo scripts, but my game become unplayable with this mod. I checked the readme but it still doesn't help. Does i need to configure some stuff in the Limit Adjuster?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vindsole
On 6/14/2019 at 12:10 PM, adrien48cb said:

Can someone could help me? I want to play this mod but the mod lags a lot for me. My laptop runs well the vanilla GTA3 with ASI/Cleo scripts, but my game become unplayable with this mod. I checked the readme but it still doesn't help. Does i need to configure some stuff in the Limit Adjuster?

If you have lod lights mod you can lower the render distance to improve fps.

[DrawDistanceChanger]
set Enable = to 1

Set MinDrawDistanceOnTheGround = 400.0 or 200.0

 

Edited by Vindsole
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vindsole

By the way does anyone have the source code for the xbox menu plugin?

 

It has a couple of bugs that should be fixed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SomeDumbPerson

So my game keeps crashing now it comes up with unhandled expectaion everytime I load the game and crash when it opens anyone know a fix?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yaroslaviy

Hello I have installed this mod, it works for me only with exe 1.0.

My first question is: how can I make it work with exe 1.1 ? I would like to play in LU with this mod

Another question is: I can't hit any npc in the head, I have tried to play with and without borders chosen in settings, but still I can't shoot any npc in the head, even with the sniper rifle. Is it result of skin and bones? In mobile version I managed to headshot and it uses bones too, also rampages require headshots, what can I do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowM
4 hours ago, yaroslaviy said:

Hello I have installed this mod, it works for me only with exe 1.0.

My first question is: how can I make it work with exe 1.1 ? I would like to play in LU with this mod

Another question is: I can't hit any npc in the head, I have tried to play with and without borders chosen in settings, but still I can't shoot any npc in the head, even with the sniper rifle. Is it result of skin and bones? In mobile version I managed to headshot and it uses bones too, also rampages require headshots, what can I do?

Dude,download other version!

 

You need to download other version this mod!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yaroslaviy

@ShadowM do you mean I need to download an older version? I would like to use the latest version because it has all the visual fixes and play LU with it. Where can I download that other version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShadowM
7 hours ago, yaroslaviy said:

@ShadowM do you mean I need to download an older version? I would like to use the latest version because it has all the visual fixes and play LU with it. Where can I download that other version?

There --->>> https://mega.nz/#F!791RyaQZ!xCQHXqqWzfRjojPW56gyCg Newest version!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yaroslaviy

@ShadowM I can't manage to download this file form link you gave me, when download reaches 99%, it stops, I waited for half an hour but download doesn't finish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
muh linucs

@Rim Can you update the description to mention that 100% game-completion isn't possible due to the Skin and Bones mod? I personally prefer fully completing the game once and feel that this information is valuable for new users.

Edited by muh linucs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam Lake

just manually update skin and bones, as it should have bugs fixed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zerosaber75
On 8/8/2019 at 1:56 AM, yaroslaviy said:

@ShadowM I can't manage to download this file form link you gave me, when download reaches 99%, it stops, I waited for half an hour but download doesn't finish

Try this, this was taken from the current release from the Steam user's page. http://www.mediafire.com/folder/h7k202vedk6tk/Xbox_Conversion_HD_-_The_Unofficial_Revision

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GuiRSN

Hi, anywone can help me? When i install this mod my game crash and appear this in my screen: Unhandled Exception C0000005

 

~Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpiffyJUNIOR

Crashes when loading the "Luigi's Girl's" mission. Using a v1.0 USA exe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scientist2888

The mod look perfect but im stuck at the loading screen and when I press space to try to fix the game gets an error any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Letus

For me, the mod lags at the intro, the start menu and during the gameplay.. Not sure why.. and yes I am using the 1.0 version, and non modded of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SofiaXY

Ey y'all :) 
Is it just me or does some areas like the Woody's topless bar building are brighter than usual?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JanisD

Can someone tell me what i did wrong?

Why my roads look like this?

8zD7cPB.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735

Looks like a mismatched generic.txd to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JanisD
16 minutes ago, Ash_735 said:

Looks like a mismatched generic.txd to me.

i am using one that comes with this mod, no luck

then i tried to use default one, still no luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JanisD
1 hour ago, Ash_735 said:

Looks like a mismatched generic.txd to me.

I found out that is caused by newer skygfx :/

using skygfx that comes with xbox mod, fixed texture gliches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735
20 minutes ago, JanisD said:

I found out that is caused by newer skygfx :/

using skygfx that comes with xbox mod, fixed texture gliches

Ahh yes, this mod ships it's own neo.txd too where as SkyGFX uses the default one, this would cause mismatched gloss overlays. So when updating SkyGFX, do NOT replace neo.txd if you're using this mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JanisD
7 hours ago, Ash_735 said:

Ahh yes, this mod ships it's own neo.txd too where as SkyGFX uses the default one, this would cause mismatched gloss overlays. So when updating SkyGFX, do NOT replace neo.txd if you're using this mod.

That is the problem, when i update skygfx, i only replaced asi and ini files

I left neo folder untouched.

And then this happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ros2x

Can we play with 1.1 Official version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMarking

So i downloaded this mod, moved everything from the xbox update I to the xbox installation folder, then proceeded to move all of them to my gta III folder, the game loaded well but the problem is that when i try to start a new game, i get an unhandled exception problem, does anyone know how to fix this, plz quick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

    • C1aude_III
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.