2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Vehicle Manifest

That's pretty disappointing that the Wayfarer is just like the Angel.

Yeah...

I expected that the wayfarer will be the same as the one in SA...

I expected that the wayfarer will be the same as the one in SA...

Or that it had wings and could fly, right? turn.gif

I understand how you could hope for it to be the same type of motorcycle as the Wayfarer in SA, but I fail to see how you could possibly expect it to be.

Bati Custom (better quality):

http://www.isarapix.org/pix16/1235264913.jpg

Edit: The lighting's better now (it was foggy when I took that one), I'll take another picture (I'll also move it into the same position as the Bati-800 picture on the front page).

Edit: Wolfsbane:

http://www.isarapix.org/pix80/1235265827.jpg

Edited by Pat
The Hakuchou Custom looks sweet. How does the Innovation bike perform? Seeing as it only spawns from getting 50 Seagulls.

For a chopper I find that it handles quite well and is pretty good speed-wise too.

The Hakuchou Custom looks sweet. How does the Innovation bike perform? Seeing as it only spawns from getting 50 Seagulls.

For a chopper I find that it handles quite well and is pretty good speed-wise too.

Do you prefer the performance of it over the other chopper bikes? Or is just preference?

Do you prefer the performance of it over the other chopper bikes? Or is just preference?

Yep, I prefer it's performance over all of the other chopper bikes, it's not my preference/favourite of all the chopper bikes though, just because I don't like the handlebars.

The Innovation looks f*cking awesome. It shares sounds with the Diabolus, though. Would've been nice with a unique sound for the unique bike.

El Zilcho

To be honest I was disappointed with the Innovation as a prize for getting the Seagulls, but I soon started to love the unique chopper, it looks totaly different to all the others.

Claude4Catalina

The Gang Burrito is a DeClasse, evident from the Police Radio during chases. I've been using this technique to try and find the Slamvan and Towtruck makes, but I haven't been able to hear the make when they say it.

The Hexer is a Liberty City Choppers product. The Lycan has a strange logo on its petrol tank, possibly the L.C.C. logo?

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get a Regina outside of missions with the AoD in them? I'm having a really hard time getting one.

OysterBarron
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get a Regina outside of missions with the AoD in them? I'm having a really hard time getting one.

As far as everyone is aware thats the only mission you can get it in but theres a technique to get it, i drove it off and failed the mission and it takes it off you and goes to a cut scene.

Im also scouting around in free roam for hidden spawn locations of cars and stuff, Ive found a zombie hidden up from view on a path out of the way and hidden by a road barrier, so im positive in free roam rockstar have hidden up some of the L&D bikes we just gotta find them.

Touge Union

As far as everyone is aware thats the only mission you can get it in but theres a technique to get it, i drove it off and failed the mission and it takes it off you and goes to a cut scene.

Im also scouting around in free roam for hidden spawn locations of cars and stuff, Ive found a zombie hidden up from view on a path out of the way and hidden by a road barrier, so im positive in free roam rockstar have hidden up some of the L&D bikes we just gotta find them.

i want to see this!!! have you gotta pic? or map location?

I have a Bati custom sitting at my safehouse, I can try to get you a good pic of it if you still need one.

Anyone found the Tampa car yet?

Has it been confirmed that the Tampa is in TLAD? I read in another forum that it was in the Brady guide. Anyone know for sure?

Anyone found the Tampa car yet?

Has it been confirmed that the Tampa is in TLAD? I read in another forum that it was in the Brady guide. Anyone know for sure?

I haven't seen one yet, that's for sure. What sort of car is it supposed to be?

UPDATE:

Added pictures of the Bati Custom and the Prison Bus, supplied by Pat. Just missing the Wolfsbane now. smile.gif

Only the Wolfsbane left 2 find now.

Is there an echo in here? sigh.gif

I would also like to see a better quality picture of the Double T Custom. The current one is a bit wishy washy in the bottom.

I would also like to see a better quality picture of the Double T Custom. The current one is a bit wishy washy in the bottom.

http://i41.tinypic.com/1znljmh.jpghttp://i41.tinypic.com/1znljmh.jpg

They don't seem to be much better, but those are two more I've got. The bottom of it has some weird shadowing which seems to make most pics of it look weird at the bottom, if those ones aren't okay hopefully somebody with a higher quality camera could get a picture of that one.

Edited by Enjoii

Thanks mate, I'll try making that one work. It's hard to tell how they turn out before I've played around with the contrast and color settings. smile.gif

I would like to see someone collect all the different Bati Custom designs. I have seen a few posted here already. I got one at my safehouse that has a design that looks like stitched skin, like a leatherface mask.