[SA | WIP\REL] CJ SkinTweak 512

navetsea

Wow-wow-wow, now you must make coin-god rig Kendl from cutscene, or maybe you can manage this by yourself? cool.gif

Hey your texture are awesome! If you want can U make 4 my mod an HQ Claude Speed face? (your name will be citated in credits wink.gif )

here the face Texture:

user posted image

here some screenies:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

However your re-texturing are fantastic wink.gif

HERE you are HD claude! ask them!

SORRY ABOUT DOUBLE POST nervous.gif

Edited by sokol_janow

Dunno what's wrong with her eyes monocle.gif Looks awesome, keep it up. She reminds me Ashanti

Dunno what's wrong with her eyes monocle.gif Looks awesome, keep it up. She reminds me Ashanti

Dat' black thang over her eyse maybe its the model

Wut eva looks awsome

Dunno what's wrong with her eyes  monocle.gif  Looks awesome, keep it up. She reminds me Ashanti

Dat' black thang over her eyse maybe its the model

Wut eva looks awsome

They are called "the eyelashes"

Sr HardStyler
Hey your texture are awesome! If you want can U make 4 my mod an HQ Claude Speed face? (your name will be citated in credits wink.gif )

here the face Texture:

user posted image

here some screenies:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

However your re-texturing are fantastic wink.gif

you stupid f*ck do you think he actually will help you? and your just gonna do nothing! IDIOT! + who the f*ck wants to play as claude?

b cool I have not kill anyone -.-' and who are you 4 tell me what I must do... go back to home idiot...

however I don't like the HD Claude by Gtadedan ( no offence wink.gif )

(sorry navetsea if I've dirted your topic and sorry 4 my bad english)

Outstanding job! As someone else stated too, the face is well done!

Keep them coming... would be a big job doing all main characters, but you work pretty fast as it seems!

cmon! stop it navetsea! haha

youre in my respect list now, keep impressing us! icon14.gif

cant wait to see more of your work. inlove.gif

you got some ideas for ryder? I think with your skills you can make it look like Eazy E, would be nice

Edited by gabe555

user posted image Sr HardStyler, there your request.

I'm still working at kendl, somehow with men skin, I'm more daring, since it doesn't have to look smooth, and it turns out great, while with women skin, it's more difficult.

you are great at modding.

P.S. Kendl is awesome!!!!Can't wait to see da new ryder cool.gif

Edited by Pacman''

Thanks, BTW I saved some step by step recoloring with photoshop of claude face above, here colgate.gif

user posted image

the finished version of Kendl is added to main post, I'll do Ryder next. Thanks all

@rafinha

I just tried to download the file and it's work. do you have problem downloading all the files or just cesar?

the finished version of Kendl is added to main post, I'll do Ryder next. Thanks all

@rafinha

I just tried to download the file and it's work. do you have problem downloading all the files or just cesar?

I downloaded CJ from GTA Garage and I was trying to download Cesar, but it ain't work.

Upload Ces in GTA Garage.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Thanks, BTW I saved some step by step recoloring with photoshop of claude face above, here colgate.gif

user posted image

Insane work do you got an tut or sumtn or is it self made ??

thanks, about that gif pic, it played too fast confused.gif sorry, no it's not really a tuto.

@ rafinha, how strange I saw it in my box.net statistic and it has been downloaded more than 40 times, it should work.

problem is in GTA Garage I have to upload it into rar, and can't use 7zip. and the default max quota which is 1mb last time, so then I need to place a request ticket to increase space, and wait for it to be moderated, such a small upload could take me 1-2 days, I prefer to upload them here, and later packed them all + upload there as 1 file.

can't wait for ryder goin to reinstall SA for this cuz for IV is tooooooooooooooo Buggy

Edit:hey slimshady would be great if you could make NEW models for all the main characters

so it would really look great with the new textures I know it's to much work but it's just a suggestion blush.gif

Edited by PTC187

I'm making ryder at this moment cool.gif

does anybody know which part of his texture that is used as his shades? I couldn't find it, and I really need it suicidal.gif I want to give it a little glow if possible there.

GTA Realizzer

@navetsea

I guess, you forgot the one of kendl for gta3.img.

Can you make a new upload of her including the missing file?

As far: Very good work, I hope after Ryder you'll make, Zero, Toreno, T-Bone, Jizzy, Truth, Tenpenny, Pulaski etc. The best would be, to have all of the main characters redone. Would be awesome. cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

GTA Realizer