[SA | WIP\REL] CJ SkinTweak 512

navetsea

I'm going to make sweet next, and he has scalp texture, looks like the map looks quite similar to smoke, so I can use his head put it on smoke and make beta rather than make bald head 2x. Where can I find the original beta texture to work on? and dff to preview

at least the name of the txd rockstar give in GTA3.img so I can search

@sokol_janow

check the file at the first page, there is already download links for cesar and smoke, smoke Has all versions with armor & busted armor too all done.

you feel curious, here

user posted image

Edited by navetsea

sweet has been done, and download link is placed on the main post there.

I give him new neat facial hair, more muscle on his lower arm, a print on his Tshirt which is a quick doodle of mine tounge.gif , I got that idea, but too lazy to browse free texture for guns.

and recolor & retexture his pants and shoes too + give a fake shadow on his forehead since he is wearing a cap.

here is 1024 texture

user posted image

Something I've been waiting for a long time... good job! Finally the 'main characters' don't look that dull/pixelated anymore!

One thing that could improve things: try to stick close to the original. For example: the tattoos of Cesar are changed, Sweet his t-shirt has a different print on it, smoke has a different shirt...

It's not a bad thing... I like the changes you have done. But it would be nice to have a version without your nice/neat additions.

Looking good, keep them up! It should be fun to see the other actors/characters becoming more detailed.

thanks guys for liking them

@fullmetal

about cesar tattoo, it was the exact tattoo, on the loading screen, well as close as possible.

and other additions, is going to be minor, grove will wear green. and other will wear their own color, but since now the texture is much bigger, a plain green shirt and T shirt kinda look empty smile.gif

Ok good... I can live with that. But please, I hope you won't add too much 'crappy' things like real brands/logo's/rapper references/...

If you want to add brands, go for 'GTA' brands :].

Can't wait for more...

I won't add real brands, I like the R* victional paralel world and the funny sarcasm in it.

navetsea yo'the best icon14.gif

the shirts are so awesome, remaining to the original one's icon14.gif

The jeans retextured and ... no words

hey man, could you pack sweet skin with rar? cant unpack it confused.gif

and I dont wanna install 7zip

Winrar can open it without any troubles... it works just fine over here.

They are like very grainy or so... are you sure it wont look better when its smooth?

you mean the t shirt is grainy?, I add texture overlay to it, is it grainy in game too?

this mod only a texture replacement, should not cause any gameplay error.

in a worst case when I forgot to include certain texture, then it will play R* original texture or other skin texture replacement you might have used previously.

hey navetsea, i dont wanna bump, but, I dont like the smoke texture, because you changed just his shirt right? I would like you to retexture all his body, its just an opinio, I love the other 3 skins you made smile.gif

on smoke I retexture the shirt, and facial skin, and his lowerarm, and his vest, and add texture overlay to his pants, and change the color of his hat. Can't find the part of the map used for his glasses frame, so it was not changed too

But I left the palm of his hand dirty, because that bastard has dirty hands. I hate him

(psst, the same hand desain is used by sweet and I have retextured sweet hand, so.... cut and paste if you want smile.gif )

on smoke I retexture the shirt, and facial skin, and his lowerarm, and his vest, and add texture overlay to his pants, and change the color of his hat. Can't find the part of the map used for his glasses frame, so it was not changed too

But I left the palm of his hand dirty, because that bastard has dirty hands. I hate him

(psst, the same hand desain is used by sweet and I have retextured sweet hand, so.... cut and paste if you want smile.gif )

oohh srry, you have worked too much on it, i didnt realize because the size of the txd pic smile.gif

Sr HardStyler

Hey your texture are awesome! If you want can U make 4 my mod an HQ Claude Speed face? (your name will be citated in credits wink.gif )

here the face Texture:

user posted image

here some screenies:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

However your re-texturing are fantastic wink.gif

Hey your texture are awesome! If you want can U make 4 my mod an HQ Claude Speed face? (your name will be citated in credits wink.gif )

here the face Texture:

user posted image

here some screenies:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

However your re-texturing are fantastic wink.gif

you stupid f*ck do you think he actually will help you? and your just gonna do nothing! IDIOT! + who the f*ck wants to play as claude?

Here is Kendl,

I made her to look a bit cuter than the original design

user posted image

I spend hours on making those lips, and shading her face, and since I edit the shape of her top a bit, I have to make her shoulder seamless again. I'm thinking of give her a belt, I think it would make the hip sexier

here is the beta texture, use TXDworkshop and import it into cutscene.img

click thumbnail:

user posted image

@srHardstyler

just a face right? I don't have your model, does it use the same mesh with his SA appearance.

BTW

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9940/69110271ss6.jpg

somehow the proportion is not right, either the head is just a bit too big or his shoulder is too narrow

Edited by navetsea