Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,553 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Monitor57

GTA SA : LC - II

klintmane

Well dude i've played Gta4 and all i can say is that this mod brings out rockstar's secret tounge.gif

Hope you'll keep up the good work that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

_Rob_

if you want me to help, either pm mor or hook me up on msn, and loving the monument

Monitor57

mod looks great...

just 1 question

do you have gta4?

if so u could modify and add textures to your buildings.It would truly look awesome

Damn straight iv got GTA4, with a computer setup like mine!.. and what sort of True GTA fan would i be without IV PC ?

Lol, if you play that game online beware, i play it alot. if ur any good at racing il probably give you a bloody good run for ur money tounge.gif (I mainly only play GTA RACE)

Besides the point, i have no editing software for it.. so i havent actually got round to pinching all its textures... but yes, you are right.. i will be doing that most certainly for Staunton biggrin.gif

-M57

aoxsystems

Well thats nice to know.

Best of luck to you and your mod

and please if you could concentrate more on buildings and save cars for later(you already made

plenty of them)

Monitor57

Well thats nice to know.

Best of luck to you and your mod

and please if you could concentrate more on buildings and save cars for later(you already made

plenty of them)

Lol thanks, I wanted to be focusing more on the map side of things anyway so i wouldnt worry too much there wink.gif

Updated the 1st post with the mod Video links.. check 'em out if you havent seen them!.. otherwise you might just want to know that there is an assorted list of video's on the 1st post with dates for when these images where being captured from my game.. smile.gif

-M57

Madcock

Hey, Nice mod icon14.gif keep it up heres some cookies cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif and how's the progress?

Monitor57

Not alot for today.. Got out of College at 9pm.. finished my dinner by 10.. left 2 hours to play with.. so i havent made a start on the other set of buildings but i have done this:

user posted image

Pop-ups on the banshee!! ph34r.gif

-M57

Gouveia

That's just awesome tounge.gif

Is your Banshee GTR going into this game? That car was awesome

Monitor57
That's just awesome tounge.gif

Is your Banshee GTR going into this game? That car was awesome

Lol, well seeming as i posted it on the 1st page.. then yes i am pleased to say it will smile.gif

user posted image

-M57

Gouveia

Oh sh*t, I didn't see it before tounge.gif

So this is a map project, but will you do safehouses, restaurants and all that stuff that was in SA ?

Monitor57

Blatently.. id of thought the burger shot in my screenies would of been a hint there tounge.gif

and as for safehouses, i already got that in the works.. portlands going to have atleast 5 i recon.

As for now, in the short time since my last post i tweaked the Banshee GTR abit as i thought she was a lil skinny lookin tounge.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

-M57

Madcock

Lol that's sweet g keep it up icon14.gif here's some cookies for good luck cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Monitor57

Update, didnt get long to work on the mod 2nite, so i made a Video instead previewing the new Callahan bridge and buildings in the surrounding area.. Besides that the audio for it is pretti cool tounge.gif

Heres the link:

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO IN HIGH QUALITY (If you see the link enabling you to do so at the bottom right of the video screen.)

Enjoy, its a gud 1 tounge.gif

-M57

jp245

its a awesome vid but can you post your enb settings cuz they look awesome

Madcock

Ye send ya ENB settings but the video SWEET!!! keep it up hope this mod dosent die its lke a whole new gta g good work cant wait icon14.gif

_Rob_

ok, well as you never got back to me about helping i thought id show you one last thing, its kinda HD gta3 style, you can use it if you ant, and i can make more, or not, but just let me know please smile.gif

user posted image

Overview

user posted image

Auto shop

user posted image

Alley inbetween

user posted image

On the corner

user posted image

Auto shop

Monitor57

ok, well as you never got back to me about helping i thought id show you one last thing, its kinda HD gta3 style, you can use it if you ant, and i can make more, or not, but just let me know please  smile.gif

-Pics-

Auto shop

Nice models, I like the Remake of Joeys Garage tounge.gif

However, i dont mean any offense but your modeling style differs too much from mine..

What i mean is, im trying to make everything in this mod similar, ie No differances in anything, hence why i have made everything so far.. This is not to say i dont want others to help, the only condition is that u can try to make your stuff to the same style that i am.

In order to do this, you need to:

- use GTAIII textures on everything 1st as a base.

- Model the objects based on the texture.. For example

This becomes -------------------> This

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

- Replace textures where neccasary, re-make old GTAIII textures (Converting ther same image to higher resolution so it is clear and not all blurry and murky) or use new ones, i try to do a 50 / 50 of both.

- Model as much as you can in 3d. Everything basically.

What i would suggest is to pick and original building or set from GTAIII and remake them, following what i said and hopefully it should come out alright smile.gif

I hope this helps, at the moment im afriad i cant take you on because the way your buildings would stand out against mine.. im not saying there are sh*te or anything cos they aint. But if maybe you can revise your style of modelling to match, and then re-post once you have done so i will definatly re-consider as i need all the help i can get smile.gif

[Edit] ENB settings

[PROXY]EnableProxyLibrary=0InitProxyFunctions=1ProxyLibrary=[GLOBAL]UseEffect=0AlternativeDepth=1AllowAntialias=1BugFixMode=0SkipShaderOptimization=0QuadVertexBuffer=0EnableShaders_3_0=1AdditionalConfigFile=enbseries2.iniUseMRTRendering=0[EFFECT]EnableBloom=0EnableOcclusion=0EnableReflection=1EnableMotionBlur=1EnableWater=1EnableShadow=0DepthBias=0EnableDepthOfField=0[iNPUT]KeyUseEffect=123KeyBloom=120KeyOcclusion=121KeyReflection=122KeyCombination=16KeyScreenshot=44KeyShadow=119KeyWater=118KeyShowFPS=106[REFLECTION]ReflectionPower=28ChromePower=40UseCurrentFrameReflection=1ReflectionQuality=30ReflectionSourceSpecular=50ReflectionSourceTFactor=50UseAdditiveReflection=0ReflectionDepthBias=0UseLowResReflection=0ReflectionSinglePass=1UseEnvBump=0EnvBumpAmount=100EnvBumpOffset=100ReflectionFlip=1[bLOOM]BloomPowerDay=20BloomFadeTime=2000BloomConstantDay=5BloomQuality=0BloomScreenLevelDay=20BloomCurveDay=3BloomPowerNight=20BloomConstantNight=5BloomCurveNight=3BloomScreenLevelNight=20BloomAdaptationScreenLevel=80BloomAdaptationMultiplier=20BloomAllowOversaturation=1BloomMaxLimit=100[sSAO]UseFilter=1OcclusionQuality=30FilterQuality=1DarkeningLevel=10BrighteningLevel=30IlluminationLevel=30AdditiveIlluminationLevel=30UseAmbientOcclusion=1UseIndirectLighting=1FadeDistance=50UseForAlphaTest=1UseForAlphaBlend=1[colorCORRECTION]DarkeningAmountDay=10ScreenLevelDay=60ScreenLevelNight=20DarkeningAmountNight=-20GammaCurveDay=0GammaCurveNight=3ColorSaturationDay=0ColorSaturationNight=0UsePaletteTexture=0[WATER]UseWaterDeep=0WaterDeepness=1WaterQuality=70[sHADOW]ShadowFadeStart=40ShadowFadeEnd=80ShadowAmountDay=50ShadowAmountNight=30ShadowScreenLevelDay=50ShadowScreenLevelNight=20ShadowQuality=0UseShadowFilter=1FilterQuality=2ShadowBlurRange=30[ENGINE]ForceAnisotropicFiltering=1MaxAnisotropy=8ForceDisplayRefreshRate=0DisplayRefreshRateHz=75[MOTIONBLUR]MotionBlurQuality=1MotionBlurVelocity=40MotionBlurRotation=40[PERPIXELLIGHTING]SpecularColorMin=0SpecularColorMax=100SpecularColorMultiplier=100SpecularGlossinessMin=0SpecularGlossinessMax=100SpecularGlossinessMultiplier=100[DEPTHOFFIELD]DOFQuality=2DOFNumberOfPasses=2DOFFocusRange=80DOFBlurinessRange=2

-M57

Edited by Monitor57

_Rob_
ok, well as you never got back to me about helping i thought id show you one last thing, its kinda HD gta3 style, you can use it if you ant, and i can make more, or not, but just let me know please  smile.gif

-Pics-

Auto shop

Nice models, I like the Remake of Joeys Garage tounge.gif

However, i dont mean any offense but your modeling style differs too much from mine..

What i mean is, im trying to make everything in this mod similar, ie No differances in anything, hence why i have made everything so far.. This is not to say i dont want others to help, the only condition is that u can try to make your stuff to the same style that i am.

In order to do this, you need to:

- use GTAIII textures on everything 1st as a base.

- Model the objects based on the texture.. For example

This becomes -------------------> This

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

- Replace textures where neccasary, re-make old GTAIII textures (Converting ther same image to higher resolution so it is clear and not all blurry and murky) or use new ones, i try to do a 50 / 50 of both.

- Model as much as you can in 3d. Everything basically.

What i would suggest is to pick and original building or set from GTAIII and remake them, following what i said and hopefully it should come out alright smile.gif

I hope this helps, at the moment im afriad i cant take you on because the way your buildings would stand out against mine.. im not saying there are sh*te or anything cos they aint. But if maybe you can revise your style of modelling to match, and then re-post once you have done so i will definatly re-consider as i need all the help i can get smile.gif

[Edit] ENB settings

[PROXY]EnableProxyLibrary=0InitProxyFunctions=1ProxyLibrary=[GLOBAL]UseEffect=0AlternativeDepth=1AllowAntialias=1BugFixMode=0SkipShaderOptimization=0QuadVertexBuffer=0EnableShaders_3_0=1AdditionalConfigFile=enbseries2.iniUseMRTRendering=0[EFFECT]EnableBloom=0EnableOcclusion=0EnableReflection=1EnableMotionBlur=1EnableWater=1EnableShadow=0DepthBias=0EnableDepthOfField=0[iNPUT]KeyUseEffect=123KeyBloom=120KeyOcclusion=121KeyReflection=122KeyCombination=16KeyScreenshot=44KeyShadow=119KeyWater=118KeyShowFPS=106[REFLECTION]ReflectionPower=28ChromePower=40UseCurrentFrameReflection=1ReflectionQuality=30ReflectionSourceSpecular=50ReflectionSourceTFactor=50UseAdditiveReflection=0ReflectionDepthBias=0UseLowResReflection=0ReflectionSinglePass=1UseEnvBump=0EnvBumpAmount=100EnvBumpOffset=100ReflectionFlip=1[bLOOM]BloomPowerDay=20BloomFadeTime=2000BloomConstantDay=5BloomQuality=0BloomScreenLevelDay=20BloomCurveDay=3BloomPowerNight=20BloomConstantNight=5BloomCurveNight=3BloomScreenLevelNight=20BloomAdaptationScreenLevel=80BloomAdaptationMultiplier=20BloomAllowOversaturation=1BloomMaxLimit=100[sSAO]UseFilter=1OcclusionQuality=30FilterQuality=1DarkeningLevel=10BrighteningLevel=30IlluminationLevel=30AdditiveIlluminationLevel=30UseAmbientOcclusion=1UseIndirectLighting=1FadeDistance=50UseForAlphaTest=1UseForAlphaBlend=1[colorCORRECTION]DarkeningAmountDay=10ScreenLevelDay=60ScreenLevelNight=20DarkeningAmountNight=-20GammaCurveDay=0GammaCurveNight=3ColorSaturationDay=0ColorSaturationNight=0UsePaletteTexture=0[WATER]UseWaterDeep=0WaterDeepness=1WaterQuality=70[sHADOW]ShadowFadeStart=40ShadowFadeEnd=80ShadowAmountDay=50ShadowAmountNight=30ShadowScreenLevelDay=50ShadowScreenLevelNight=20ShadowQuality=0UseShadowFilter=1FilterQuality=2ShadowBlurRange=30[ENGINE]ForceAnisotropicFiltering=1MaxAnisotropy=8ForceDisplayRefreshRate=0DisplayRefreshRateHz=75[MOTIONBLUR]MotionBlurQuality=1MotionBlurVelocity=40MotionBlurRotation=40[PERPIXELLIGHTING]SpecularColorMin=0SpecularColorMax=100SpecularColorMultiplier=100SpecularGlossinessMin=0SpecularGlossinessMax=100SpecularGlossinessMultiplier=100[DEPTHOFFIELD]DOFQuality=2DOFNumberOfPasses=2DOFFocusRange=80DOFBlurinessRange=2

-M57

ok im free tomorrow maybe il start on the exterior of Joey's garage, the only problem is getting textures to wrok properly, il figure that out im sure, if u got MSN you can add me if you want, then i can show you progress and you could perhaps tell where where im deviating from the right style

Madcock

cool mod g icon14.gif how the % monitor57

jp245

sweet settings man i love them ima tweak them to add a bit of shadow and a bit a bloom and for real man cant wait till this mod comes out

Monitor57

Not much in the ways of progress today, got the other set of buildins started on.. will probably take 4-5 nights to finish off this lot smile.gif

As you can see, im really not that far done..

As for my Enb setting everybody pestered me for since i started using it.. they arent brilliant are they? I mean i have pretty much all the effects turned off tounge.gif (Also enables me to record at 1280X1024 with 30Fps + Sound biggrin.gif)

[Edit] I Think i have decided.. I need a website.. help?

-M57

Edited by Monitor57

jp245

nice man and try these settings a bit edited of yours added bloom shadows and yea and kept your reflecs motion blur and water

[PROXY]

EnableProxyLibrary=0

InitProxyFunctions=1

ProxyLibrary=

[GLOBAL]

UseEffect=1

AlternativeDepth=1

AllowAntialias=1

BugFixMode=0

SkipShaderOptimization=0

QuadVertexBuffer=0

EnableShaders_3_0=1

AdditionalConfigFile=enbseries2.ini

UseMRTRendering=0

[EFFECT]

EnableBloom=1

EnableOcclusion=0

EnableReflection=1

EnableMotionBlur=1

EnableWater=1

EnableShadow=1

DepthBias=0

EnableDepthOfField=0

[iNPUT]

KeyUseEffect=123

KeyBloom=120

KeyOcclusion=121

KeyReflection=122

KeyCombination=16

KeyScreenshot=44

KeyShadow=119

KeyWater=118

KeyShowFPS=106

[REFLECTION]

ReflectionPower=28

ChromePower=40

UseCurrentFrameReflection=1

ReflectionQuality=30

ReflectionSourceSpecular=50

ReflectionSourceTFactor=50

UseAdditiveReflection=0

ReflectionDepthBias=0

UseLowResReflection=0

ReflectionSinglePass=1

UseEnvBump=0

EnvBumpAmount=100

EnvBumpOffset=100

ReflectionFlip=1

[bLOOM]

BloomPowerDay=0

BloomFadeTime=500

BloomConstantDay=0

BloomQuality=0

BloomScreenLevelDay=80

BloomCurveDay=0

BloomPowerNight=14

BloomConstantNight=0

BloomCurveNight=-7

BloomScreenLevelNight=100

BloomAdaptationScreenLevel=70

BloomAdaptationMultiplier=100

BloomAllowOversaturation=1

BloomMaxLimit=100

[sSAO]

UseFilter=1

OcclusionQuality=30

FilterQuality=1

DarkeningLevel=10

BrighteningLevel=30

IlluminationLevel=30

AdditiveIlluminationLevel=30

UseAmbientOcclusion=1

UseIndirectLighting=1

FadeDistance=50

UseForAlphaTest=1

UseForAlphaBlend=1

[colorCORRECTION]

DarkeningAmountDay=10

ScreenLevelDay=60

ScreenLevelNight=20

DarkeningAmountNight=-20

GammaCurveDay=0

GammaCurveNight=3

ColorSaturationDay=0

ColorSaturationNight=0

UsePaletteTexture=0

[WATER]

UseWaterDeep=0

WaterDeepness=1

WaterQuality=70

[sHADOW]

ShadowFadeStart=800

ShadowFadeEnd=700

ShadowAmountDay=49

ShadowAmountNight=20

ShadowScreenLevelDay=70

ShadowScreenLevelNight=35

ShadowQuality=2

UseShadowFilter=1

FilterQuality=2

ShadowBlurRange=47

[ENGINE]

ForceAnisotropicFiltering=1

MaxAnisotropy=8

ForceDisplayRefreshRate=0

DisplayRefreshRateHz=75

[MOTIONBLUR]

MotionBlurQuality=1

MotionBlurVelocity=40

MotionBlurRotation=40

[PERPIXELLIGHTING]

SpecularColorMin=0

SpecularColorMax=100

SpecularColorMultiplier=100

SpecularGlossinessMin=0

SpecularGlossinessMax=100

SpecularGlossinessMultiplier=100

[DEPTHOFFIELD]

DOFQuality=2

DOFNumberOfPasses=2

DOFFocusRange=80

DOFBlurinessRange=2

since i cant use sa lc for some reason i took some in normal sa and i use pallete texture

user posted image

Edited by jp245

Monitor57

Haha! awesome lol, im gna try that out in a minute tounge.gif

Banshee GT-R Ingame:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

-M57

jp245

k and awesome banshee didint you start the gt-r cuz of rolling thunder lol

Monitor57

k and awesome banshee didint you start the gt-r cuz of rolling thunder lol

Rolling thunder? i dont quite know what you mean.. explain.

I did start the GT-R about 2 years ago mind, all iv done recently is add the phat arches and tidy her up abit tounge.gif

-M57

jp245

remember kinky's tc for sa called gta rolling thunder it was like a racing tc or something i dont remember

Monitor57

remember kinky's tc for sa called gta rolling thunder it was like a racing tc or something i dont remember

Oh yeah.. bloody hell, you must be a fan if you can remember that and i cant tounge.gif

oh, and in answer to your LC problems, what version are you using? im pretty sure the most stable version is B5 v4.. i think thats what im using but i cant gaurentee it.. Mines runs ok smile.gif but does crash... eventually..

-M57

jp245

fo sho man lol jk but yea i am a fan of your work and i just was looking at the topic and i saw your replys i was like o yea thats when the banshee gt-r was started lol

edit---

using same version as u man i think i downloaded from links you posted in the sa lc topic

Edited by jp245

Monitor57
fo sho man lol jk but yea i am a fan of your work and i just was looking at the topic and i saw your replys i was like o yea thats when the banshee gt-r was started lol

edit---

using same version as u man i think i downloaded from links you posted in the sa lc topic

Lol, i dont know if thats B5 v4... i think thats the combo pack.. I would have re-uploaded my download of SA-LC but i cant find the file.. only the game sad.gif (And pray it doesnt fubar itself.. bin good now for over a year smile.gif )

-M57

okei

edit---

Lol, i dont know if thats B5 v4... i think thats the combo pack.. I would have re-uploaded my download of SA-LC but i cant find the file.. only the game sad.gif (And pray it doesnt fubar itself.. bin good now for over a year smile.gif )

-M57

cant sleep?