FASTEST CAR IN GTA LCS!

Lithial

WEll... i found that in a few ways... i think its the Infernus 2nd cheetah

1st = timed it it beat the cheetah by around a sec on the airport ( longest air strip)

2nd = a jump in the airport... hard to explain 93 m distance jump from a lil jump.. but i reached max speek with the cheatah i managed only 91m

any1 plz post wat they think ^^ icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

The Banshee is the fastest car in LCS. You can find a full list of all vehicles in the following topic which also lists top speed, durability and more.

oO... i swear i can feel that the infernus has more speed confused.gif

better acceleration always fooled me.

DU8afL0.jpg

Well just gave ma psp to a friend till the end of the year... cuz with it i cant work propery and im the type of guy who doesnt have much will to not play wen its rite there xD so wen i get ma good grades then il try the tests again but as the other guy sed... banshee is the fastest... but damn didnt expect the hellenbacht to be so quik!?!?! quiker then the cheetah fffs :OOOO

I tested all cars for speed at the airport. I made sure acceleration was not a factor so I made it go as fast as it possibly could, and did it multiple times. The car with the most distance/speed off the airport jump was the Hellenbach GT with 105m distance. All others did good but did not crack 100m.

obessed_with_LCS

yeah I think The fastest are the Banshee and the Hellenbach(hell and back, LoL).

I'm pretty surprised that the hellenbach jumped farther than the banshee because the Hellenbach GT is a lot heavier than the Banshee. But in reality, the banshee is better than the Hellenbach GT because of its fast accerleration, while on the other side, the hellenbach GT can withstand more damage before it cathes fire.

IMO, Hellenbach is faster, I did some more tests at the airstrip not involving jumps.

But, I would not want it for street racing, for that I would use Banshee or Cheetah. Why? Because of their acceleration and ability to take hard corners. If you try to get into a tight corner on the Hellenbach it will spin out on you and you're gonna have to start again

• 13 years later...
JethroAnIdiot

Tbh if we are talking about the fastest 4-door car, i bet it's the leone sentinel bc i use it always, even in every race and i still win with it, But the fastest overall car is either the infernus or the cheetah.