• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sjaak327

• Backtrap

• Astrixone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTAIV NATIVE TRAINER V6.5 (16-02-2013) Menu system, Options (all options this trainer has to offer), Car Options (all car options), Bodyguard/Ped Spawning Car spawning (all models), Mission Help, Mode

I still need to do bodyguard stuff, and most car and general options. It will take me a while, I am hoping to have it ready by the end of next week. If not, I will probably release it with some option

I was planning on uploading it to the same places as the IV trainer: GTAGARAGE GTA5mods and my own server.   Now I have no idea how long approval will take, so downloading it from my server will

I'm obviously biased on the subject, but to ask a blunt question: why?

As you note, we have a few GTA V trainer projects, like the open source Enhanced Native Trainer I'm running, and there's already a danger of fragmentation. For example a bodyguard-centric one seems to be taking the Enhanced updates and not feeding back into the codebase.

Why write another one? Can't we work together instead and produce a single, ultimate version?

Good question. The main reason is that I promised to create a successor to the Simple Trainer for GTAIV (also known as SNT by some, even though that actually never was the real name).

I have seen your enhanced trainer, and whilst I like it, it is based upon Blade's Native trainer, I want to create one that takes a different approach and is basically built from the ground up. There must be a dozen trainers based upon Blade's trainer, that pretty much all use the same menu system and options.

This one will have a different menu system (with more options, so less scrolling), it will be customizable by the user (via ini file) and it transpires to be complete. Now the completeness will take quite a bit of time, but I will support it for years to come (as I did with the previous trainer, which was updated as recent as 2013).

As a small update:

Have the car mods system up and running, and so far it's looking good. Was struggeling with the fact that I couldn't seem to add mods to cars that don't have them, asked blade about it, and he said it could only be done via file editing, however one line of code or one trip to los santos customs, seems to enable the vehicle mod system for any car. Cars spawned with the trainer will of course have that one line of code in.

In the interest of sharing: VEHICLE::SET_MOD_KIT(VEH,0);

I've got a few questions about it.

1. Have you included car component support? There are still a fair few things you can't do at the mod shop, such as the lights on the Patriot or the Stallion's roof.

2. Does it look like the IV version or the ScripthookV trainer?

3. Does it scroll fast? This was something I liked in your SNT but it's missing from the Blade trainer.

Edited by TheAdmiester

As you note, we have a few GTA V trainer projects, like the open source Enhanced Native Trainer I'm running, and there's already a danger of fragmentation. For example a bodyguard-centric one seems to be taking the Enhanced updates and not feeding back into the codebase.

Why write another one? Can't we work together instead and produce a single, ultimate version?

Good question. The main reason is that I promised to create a successor to the Simple Trainer for GTAIV (also known as SNT by some, even though that actually never was the real name).

I have seen your enhanced trainer, and whilst I like it, it is based upon Blade's Native trainer, I want to create one that takes a different approach and is basically built from the ground up. There must be a dozen trainers based upon Blade's trainer, that pretty much all use the same menu system and options.

This one will have a different menu system (with more options, so less scrolling), it will be customizable by the user (via ini file) and it transpires to be complete. Now the completeness will take quite a bit of time, but I will support it for years to come (as I did with the previous trainer, which was updated as recent as 2013).

As a small update:

Have the car mods system up and running, and so far it's looking good. Was struggeling with the fact that I couldn't seem to add mods to cars that don't have them, asked blade about it, and he said it could only be done via file editing, however one line of code or one trip to los santos customs, seems to enable the vehicle mod system for any car. Cars spawned with the trainer will of course have that one line of code in.

can you share the code for car mods so someone can make a true car customization shop thats less limited than the official one where you can paint chrome all that more options

1. Have you included car component support? There are still a fair few things you can't do at the mod shop, such as the lights on the Patriot or the Stallion's roof.

3. Does it scroll fast? This was something I liked in your SNT but it's missing from the Blade trainer.

1) not yet, I just started with the car options, but I will port the components system over

2) It looks and operates like the IV trainer, more options on each menu page.

3) for now you cannot set the scroll speed, but that is maybe something I can later, for now it seems to scroll fast enough for me :)

• Like 2

@arewenotmen:

Is there anything missing in Sjaak's trainer for IV?

No, Imho it's got it all, and that's exactly what his trainer for V will be. Maybe not in version 1.0 but in the end it will be just as perfect.

I'm using Blades Trainer since its out and it's good to begin with, but it misses a lot options that I think are necessary. Sjaak already announced these options will be in his trainer, so screw all other trainers, only Simple Native Trainer is the real deal.

Edited by doppelblind

This being my favorite trainer from IV, I only had two hopes for the GTAV version; being able to customize the license plate (which you've already said is implemented) and being able to change the car color via HEX or RGB color codes.

I haven't used the GTAIV trainer for years, so I forget if that latter was already implemented in such detail. But being able to set the color in-game via HEX or RGB rather than preset colors allows you to replicate real world paint colors extremely easily.

Once SNT is released and up running, youtuber Jantsuu can make funny moment with GTAV like he did with GTAIV.

Or also Machinima with those crazy videos with funny music tracks :D

I'm so looking for their videos.

This kind of sh*t is what we really need for PC GTA games: fun and customisation.

It's ashame R* is making it harder for us now.

What does random cops do exactly? Have cops and cop cars spawn on the streets like in IV? And what about garbage trucks, trains and boats? Don't they spawn randomly anyway?

1) not yet, I just started with the car options, but I will port the components system over

3) for now you cannot set the scroll speed, but that is maybe something I can later, for now it seems to scroll fast enough for me :)

1) Good to hear.

2) Better to hear.

3) I'm not picky, I don't need scroll speed options, was just wondering how navigating the menus compares to the SNT version. Considering how many amazing options you provide, there's a lot to scroll through lol. Anything similar to IV SNT is more than good enough.

As a small update:

Will this trainer have options as the old one did. With bodyguard animations like having them drive or whateveR we we want them to do. As well as object spawning and being able to place bodyguards objects extra anywhere we want and have them do whatever we want right the trainer in GTA 4

sorry for all the Miss words I was using my voice text. but I meant will we be able to do whatever we want and have basically the whole game at our fingertips like the old simple native trainer in GTA 4?

@sjaak327

1.is it possible to port animations from gta iv into the trainer that your making for V so we could have those as well?

2. will we have control over moving and placing objects and having bodyguards do what we want them to do like IV as well?

I couldn't help noticing the dlc I'm Not a Hipster Update and read that it had the following

from wikia

49 new tattoos available, 170+ new items of clothing available, and eight new masks available.

I hope you can add these tattoo's and clothes for offline play use too please? to the SNT/Native trainer of yours????

but this I'm Not a Hipster Update is mostly for online use only, however later on after Trevor is unlocked the tear gas is available at Ammu-Nation and the Antique Cavalry Dagger too, this dagger is awesome looking, but Alexander Blade[V|REL] Script Hook V trainer might of unlocked or displayed them in Ammu-Nation store too?

Edited by Craigsters
enjoythekilling

Sjaak. Will you include some sort of online character editor for single player? I've been looking for such a feature everywhere and i don't mean the skin selector's where you can change the appearance of the skin like that's included in most current trainers. That's too complicated to use. It would make a great addition.

I couldn't help noticing the dlc I'm Not a Hipster Update and read that it had the following

from wikia

49 new tattoos available, 170+ new items of clothing available, and eight new masks available.

I hope you can add these tattoo's and clothes for offline play use too please? to the SNT/Native trainer of yours????

but this I'm Not a Hipster Update is mostly for online use only, however later on after Trevor is unlocked the tear gas is available at Ammu-Nation and the Antique Cavalry Dagger too, this dagger is awesome looking, but Alexander Blade[V|REL] Script Hook V trainer might of unlocked or displayed them in Ammu-Nation store too?

How can he add any of the online/DLC clothing or tattoos if they're restricted to the online character models in more than just code? He'd have to convert every single model and variant for every single SP character and then implement it into the game, which is not even possible right now with OpenIV, let alone actually doing all of that work, lol.

This is awesome, thanks sjaak!

I also had the problem where I couldn't answer the phone (phone would automatically close when answered). I fixed it by toggling the phone sleep mode on and then off (setting in the ini was off - as per default settings). Only had to do it once and the issue was resolved.

I also noticed that the Tab save feature would stop working after completing a mission. Not sure what was causing this. No big deal as the teleport to safehouse was just as easy :)

Looking forward to your GTA V trainer.

Lucian Dragos

This is awesome, thanks sjaak!

I also had the problem where I couldn't answer the phone (phone would automatically close when answered). I fixed it by toggling the phone sleep mode on and then off (setting in the ini was off - as per default settings). Only had to do it once and the issue was resolved.

I also noticed that the Tab save feature would stop working after completing a mission. Not sure what was causing this. No big deal as the teleport to safehouse was just as easy :)

Looking forward to your GTA V trainer.

IDK if it was coincidence or not, But I found that certain options on LINGON's trainer (IE never wanted) would cause the cell hanging up issue for me. I have not had it happen since I stop using his for Blade's

SeductiveJelly

Yes they will Thanks to gforce there will be some amazing teleports options.

I love everything that you are doing and your previous trainer was spectacular. I'm so excited to see what you have in store for this one. Do you have any expected release date for v1.0 anytime soon?

So, any E.T.A. on a preliminary release? By all accounts, it sounds like you're mostly done with the basic options and tweaks, and what remains is the more complex stuff (including research for even more complex stuff).

I still need to do bodyguard stuff, and most car and general options. It will take me a while, I am hoping to have it ready by the end of next week. If not, I will probably release it with some options still pending.

Sjaak, I know this might be a touchy question, but I'm genuinely curious: have you ever considered making SNT open source?

I can understand the reasons not to. Like people stealing your work and claiming it as theirs. I've dealt with that kind of crap in the past. Personally though I feel like even through all that, my decisions to make all of the work I've currently done open source has been nothing but a benefit to me and the respective projects. I wonder how much better a trainer already as good as SNT with an already reputable author behind it would get if it went open source? Things like actual issue tracking and forks by others to experiment and/or add new potential features without hampering the main development could potentially go a long way.

Maybe it's just my extreme want to contribute to the trainer in some fashion. I've been using it for years and I still think it's the best, hands down. Hell, I'd donate to it if I could because of the excellent work that you've done.

I've actually just spent the last hour reading through the native functions and SDK stuff and it seems like the API in general is pretty easy to work with compared to the other engines I've had to work with in the past.

My rambling aside, I'm curious to hear your opinion on the matter.

Hi sjaak ! Thanks you for your trainer ! Thanks to you GTA IV is alive 5 years after.

It's a very complete trainer, no doubt that the V's version will be the same !

However, will you use the same keys for the commands ? (like . in the numpad for vehicle boost, ctrl + number for color, etc...)

Sorry if you already responded :p (I searched a little bit but didn't found)

Thanks again and bye !

Edited by jojo337

Can you see about adding teleportation to all 19 liquor store and convenience store robbery locations, I place those black point of interest map markers on the map where they all are and they keep disappearing on me all the time, I have to keep a map displayed on my tablet showing all 19 locations all the time!..

here's a map showing all 19 locations robbery locations on the map

right :)

Not sure if I want to work for R :)

Anyway, I am making fairly good progress, doing bodyguards now, then finally adding back the easy car options (the difficult ones have already been done, like mod menu and car color menu). And a few general options.

I guess somewhere next week it would be ready.