• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sjaak327

• Backtrap

• Astrixone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTAIV NATIVE TRAINER V6.5 (16-02-2013) Menu system, Options (all options this trainer has to offer), Car Options (all car options), Bodyguard/Ped Spawning Car spawning (all models), Mission Help, Mode

I still need to do bodyguard stuff, and most car and general options. It will take me a while, I am hoping to have it ready by the end of next week. If not, I will probably release it with some option

I was planning on uploading it to the same places as the IV trainer: GTAGARAGE GTA5mods and my own server.   Now I have no idea how long approval will take, so downloading it from my server will

I have specifically NOT included the race nitro, as I thought it was way to long before you could re-use the nitro.

On a typical race, I could use the nitro two or three times, after that the race was already over. This nitro is a no wait kind of nitro, and it stays that way.

If you like that kind of nitro, you will have to do the races, as there the game's nitro is running, not the trainer's nitro.

Oh, well, it would have been nice to have both!

Thanks for your answer smile.gif

Have a nice day!

@luis-vip, the key used for nitro is the one that is mapped to cinematic camera in game.

So if the game allows it to be mapped to whatever key you want, so does the trainer.

@luis-vip, the key used for nitro is the one that is mapped to cinematic camera in game.

So if the game allows it to be mapped to whatever key you want, so does the trainer.

Excellent smile.gif ,but i don't know x360 buttons ID... sad.gif

sjaak, could u tell me how can i hold weapon too when i load the animations from last saved animation, for example RALT + 1? Because weapon disappear. I tried to change keys, but still doesn't work.

Edited by LeitoPL

I have only one question regarding simple trainer. I'm sorry if this had been asked before, but is it ever possible to enable parachutes for vanilla GTA 4? Im asking this because these new shadows in EFLC are so FPS hungry...

Edited by vivo

sjaak, could u tell me how can i hold weapon too when i load the animations from last saved animation, for example RALT + 1? Because weapon disappear. I tried to change keys, but still doesn't work.

You can't, as these are using the same numbers as weapon keys, use the menu if you want the weapon.

@vivo, yeah should be easy, you just need to:

1) import the parachute object into IV

2) write a parachute script for IV, as the parachute is fully scripted (it's just an object after all).

For 2 you either need C++ knowledge (or any of the languages that .net hook supports), or find yourself someone wo has that knowledge and is willing to write a script for the parachute.

Edited by sjaak327
MadcapSmoky22

Sjaak, thanks alot for adding nitro to new trainer! It will be very fun, but does it actually adds speed or it's just a screen effect?

Sjaak, thanks alot for adding nitro to new trainer! It will be very fun, but does it actually adds speed or it's just a screen effect?

It adds force, (just as the game does), and it adds visual effects at the car (like flames).

Hey sjaak if I teleport myself into a cutscene interior, the interior doesn't load. I've looked into the ini, and there's also no key binded to it or configuration of it. So what am I doing wrong? With your Interiors.asi script I successfully did it (sometimes by pressing F8, but still).

Also, where's the Skylift magnet key binding in the ini?

MadcapSmoky22

It adds force, (just as the game does), and it adds visual effects at the car (like flames).

Great, just as it was suspossed to be, it will be great for ramming those pesky police vehicles, thx!

Hey sjaak if I teleport myself into a cutscene interior, the interior doesn't load. I've looked into the ini, and there's also no key binded to it or configuration of it. So what am I doing wrong? With your Interiors.asi script I successfully did it (sometimes by pressing F8, but still).

Also, where's the Skylift magnet key binding in the ini?

How did you teleport to it ? The only way is using the pigeons menu, interiors teleporting option. If it's an interior which isn't there, give me the coords so I can add it.

Skylift doesn't have a specific key binding, as it shares the M key with 9 other functions.

Hey sjaak327, is there a way to keybind "Hide Hud and Radar"? If there was one button to press instead of having to go into the menu to turn it on and off, it would be more convenient to take snapshots.

EDIT: Nevermind that. I found it. =P This trainer has too many functions. sleepy.gif

Edited by imphranki

sjack just a few suggestions do you think you could add;

warp to passenger seat of nearest car (backseat if both front are full)

bullet time mode (hold 0 and everything goes in slow motion) i seen this in a dif mod and it was the best thing since sliced bread

100% mission score (all missions are passed by the EXACTING standard)

sjack just a few suggestions do you think you could add;

warp to passenger seat of nearest car (backseat if both front are full)

bullet time mode (hold 0 and everything goes in slow motion) i seen this in a dif mod and it was the best thing since sliced bread

100% mission score (all missions are passed by the EXACTING standard)

Didn't you see the part where I am NOT addding new features ?

Enough is enough. I am stopping adding new features for the time being, as I need my time on other stuff.

In any case the bullet time mode is already in there, it's called cycle time scale.

the last one would be too easy, and defeats the purpose of the mission replay system totally.

no i didnt see, thats why i asked, anyway good luck with your other stuff,

which page is the cycle time scale on and what button do i press to activate it, and for the 100% people could make it too easy anyway thats what a trainers for!, (which i didnt use to get 100% mission progress) i just want the dialogue back after i completed the missions 100% instead of the chars switchin the radio on all the time.

no i didnt see, thats why i asked, anyway good luck with your other stuff,

which page is the cycle time scale on and what button do i press to activate it, and for the 100% people could make it too easy anyway thats what a trainers for!, (which i didnt use to get 100% mission progress) i just want the dialogue back after i completed the missions 100% instead of the chars switchin the radio on all the time.

I want a milllion dollars, but aren't getting that either, this thread is not a replacement for reading the included documentation. Read the readme, instead of asking questions here, again this thread has not been created for people too lazy to read a document.

@olesik, yes it is finished, just need a bit of testing, expect a release later today.

doesnt evry1 wants a million $???

i did read the document, except u keep releasing versions every 2 days, its unlikly that any1s going to bother reading the new read me every hour or so

doesnt evry1 wants a million $???

i did read the document, except u keep releasing versions every 2 days, its unlikly that any1s going to bother reading the new read me every hour or so

Well, the readme isn't changed that much, it contains all information, including a list of all shortcuts, so open up the document, use CTRL+F, type time scale and press search, bamm you get presented with the shortcut for it.

The changes.txt is used as add-on to the readme, so you can see the changes...

NoTimeToDrive

Hi people.

First of all..many thanks sjaak327 for this trainer.

we have a lot of fun with it. Thx for that!!!

I have trouble with this.

@:by shut of the game..always black srceen and small message to see,---> game works not more.

No mouse to see and we most do windows button of Ctrl/Alt/Del to get mouse work and shutdown program of.

And one question:If there are traffic lights in trainer!!where can i find it??

I hope you can read this..bad english here..XD dutch guy in the air!!!!!!! wink.gif

I am still testing it, I said I will release today, and unless I find some major thing, I will do just that.

@Cheiser, yes I probably could, but I won't, I need my time on other stuff now.

@NoTimeToDrive, this happens when you went to MP, I think it is down to the scripthook.dll in this case, very small problem in any case, as you were going to shut down the game anyway..

You're testing 2 days for such a weak list?

Weak list ?, if you have nothing else to say, keep your comments out of this topic please, You have absolutely no idea about how much time is involved here. Absolutely no idea whatsoever.

Thanks for making up my mind, I am not even considering adding anthing more to this trainer. Go figure, I put in many many hours for absolutely no pay whatsoever, only to find a few spoiled brats commenting on this thread.

It's just because there are people who do seem to appreciate what I'm doing, that I kept continuing this, but for spoiled brats such as yourself, I have nothing but utter contempt.

You're testing 2 days for such a weak list?

Weak list ?, if you have nothing else to say, keep your comments out of this topic please, You have absolutely no idea about how much time is involved here. Absolutely no idea whatsoever.

Thanks for making up my mind, I am not even considering adding anthing more to this trainer. Go figure, I put in many many hours for absolutely no pay whatsoever, only to find a few spoiled brats commenting on this thread.

It's just because there are people who do seem to appreciate what I'm doing, that I kept continuing this, but for spoiled brats such as yourself, I have nothing but utter contempt.

Lets all ignore kingbullet as he always has negative comments even on my mods whatsthat.gif

Awesome job sjaak keep it on and screw all those haters or negative people wink.gif

sjaak327 i'm sure i speak for more than 99% of the people who use your trainer when i say we all appreciate the countless hours and time you have spent into creating the code, extracting the objects, sounds and making the best trainer EVER!!! How many other trainers have had this many revisions of updates and countless improvements and new content, i'll tell you NONE!!!

Please dont let this 1 low brain user put you off making a 5.9 or a 6.0

Again thanks for all your effort and time, I dont know why you havent got a medal next to your name yet!!!