• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sjaak327

• Backtrap

• Astrixone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTAIV NATIVE TRAINER V6.5 (16-02-2013) Menu system, Options (all options this trainer has to offer), Car Options (all car options), Bodyguard/Ped Spawning Car spawning (all models), Mission Help, Mode

I still need to do bodyguard stuff, and most car and general options. It will take me a while, I am hoping to have it ready by the end of next week. If not, I will probably release it with some option

I was planning on uploading it to the same places as the IV trainer: GTAGARAGE GTA5mods and my own server.   Now I have no idea how long approval will take, so downloading it from my server will

Error: The Side-by-Side configuration information for "d:\games\rockstar games\grand theft auto iv\SCRIPTHOOK.DLL" contains errors. This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem (14001).

Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.

Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module.

DWMAPI.DLL [Error opening file system cannot find the file specified (2).]

[MPR.DLL]

[sHLWAPI.DLL]

notify.gif

wow.gif Strange, seems we're having different kinds of errors

I have

Error: The Side-by-Side configuration information for "c:\program files\rockstar games\grand theft auto iv\SCRIPTHOOK.DLL" contains errors. The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail (14001).

Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.

Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module.

IESHIMS.DLL Error opening file system cannot find the file specified (2)

What could be wrong?!

EDIT: i have placed

IESHIMS.DLL and it no longer finds it as an error, but only

is left. And trainer still does not load, neither does scripthook.dll make a log.

[sHLWAPI.DLL]

IEFRAME.DLL

are redded out too

Edited by SnakeHelah

yes thank you very much and my thanks to ARU icon14.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.giftounge2.gif

i was worried something was wrong with windows lol

here are some object correction for sjaak, mostl stuff i use to make offroad ramps with but figured i could post so you can add to newr versions

Object1=3863802474

Correction1=1.2478

Object2=3182539749

Correction2=1.6093

Object3=3619871151

Correction3=.01017

Object4=791096922

Correction4=.41283

Object5=3480246114

Correction5=.72759

Object6=3423296520

Correction6=15.00359

Object7=1392848021

Correction7=15.00359

Object8=2889572096

Correction8=14.9298

Object9=1022296169

Correction9=15.004

For anyone with problems, you might want to try this

I KNOW that it was a Scripthook issue smile.gif Now works great, hope that you will release new version soon smile.gif Thank you.

Please make this trainer compatible with spawning weapons (as objects) because it shows me "invalid model hash" what I try to spawn it via model hash... -.-

Edited by iDash

Please make this trainer compatible with spawning weapons (as objects) because it shows me "invalid model hash" what I try to spawn it via model hash... -.-

It is compatible with weapons. While generating hash you need only a name of model, for example: w_ak47, NOT w_ak47.wdr

My a ask for a 'ghost function' (like seen in most fps games) in one of the next releases? It would be come in handy to fly your player around and gowning through walls and stuff. Maby we can find hidden interiors in on of the buildings...

* I miss the hidden / cut scene interiors mod like we had in GTAVC ... moto_whistle.gif

It is compatible with weapons. While generating hash you need only a name of model, for example: w_ak47, NOT w_ak47.wdr

I dont understand. I can only tipe in the number hash not the model name o.0

Hello, i have a problem. I cant use the Simple Trainer in patch 1.0.6.0 / EFLC. nothing happens when i hit f3, enabling and disabling it with the command isnt working. i hope you can help me.

Hello, i have a problem. I cant use the Simple Trainer in patch 1.0.6.0 / EFLC. nothing happens when i hit f3, enabling and disabling it with the command isnt working. i hope you can help me.

read sjaaks above post and click the link....updated scripthook from today

Ok, i will try this.

Edited by countergame

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION!

I don't understand why it works for everyone else but not me. sad.gif I've followed all the help in this topic for 1.0.6.0 and nothin works. Got the dsound, got the scripthook 3.42 or whatever, but it still doesn't work. D:

I dont understand. I can only tipe in the number hash not the model name o.0

I said, while GENERATING hash. I will write a simple tutorial for all of you (thanks, r.schuidnt!):

1. Find the name of file you are interested in. For example, ak_47.wdr. Delete extension (dot and after) - you will get ak_47

2. Paste ak_47 into some hash generator (I reccomend ooiinnkk HASHISH Gen) - it will generate working hash for you

3. Edit in trainer.ini in ////OBJECTS SECTION//// Model=hash generated before

4. ...

5. Profit!

does the trainer 5.3 work for windows xp

It works on all OS which can handle IV

my gta4 works good but the trainer doesnt work and i now more people who have the same problem and they have windows xp

Hey Sjaak, since you're updating the trainer for DLC content, I have a question.  For the spawners and such (vehicle for example), the way the game is installed, would it be possible to spawn TLAD vehicles in BOGT and vice-versa?  It should be, but then again the handling and such are stored in different folders so I don't know.

No that is not possible, as that content is DLC specific. You can load all the stuff from IV in each DLC, but content that is new is DLC specific, ie you can't run the skylift in TLAD for instance.

Okay, thanks. Just needed to know that.

I said, while GENERATING hash. I will write a simple tutorial for all of you (thanks, r.schuidnt!):

1. Find the name of file you are interested in. For example, ak_47.wdr. Delete extension (dot and after) - you will get ak_47

2. Paste ak_47 into some hash generator (I reccomend ooiinnkk HASHISH Gen) - it will generate working hash for you

4. ...

5. Profit!

w_ak47 = 467469635 = Invalid Model Hash

w_glock = 4098655133 = Invalid Model Hash

You helped me really... Just doing like I were an idiot.

I have newest scripthook and trainer but i started game from launcher( gta.exe doesnt work) and wen i press the keys nothing happens. What i must to do?

I bought original copy of game but i cannot play it without trainer. Help me please

won't work for me either

the game won't even start using xliveless i get like wrong number in file something so it won't even start and i need a asi loader to make the trainer working i know scripthook has been updated for patch 6 i thout xliveless was aswell

btw i use patch 6 with original key

4. ...

5. Profit!

user posted image

user posted image

Don't blame me, as you see, it WORKS.

I've got a problem. My keys (NUM4, NUM2, NUM6, NUM5 and NUM8) are late. I mean, i have to hold the NUM5 to Enter options or something. confused.gif Sometimes doesn't work. Choosing peds is very slow and i don't know how to fix it. Could someone help?

4. ...

5. Profit!

user posted image

user posted image

Don't blame me, as you see, it WORKS.

WTF?? =(

user posted image

Why it doesn't works on my PC? sad.gif

won't work for me either

the game won't even start using xliveless i get like wrong number in file something so it won't even start and i need a asi loader to make the trainer working i know scripthook has been updated for patch 6 i thout xliveless was aswell

btw i use patch 6 with original key

Try using the Yaasil ASI Loader, it worked for me.

lol i just thought it would be fun for people to know that if you turn "Roman's Sorrow Reverse" on it makes the Hove Beach safe house work as one in the DLCs (i tested it with BoGT)

lol i just thought it would be fun for people to know that if you turn "Roman's Sorrow Reverse" on it makes the Hove Beach safe house work as one in the DLCs (i tested it with BoGT)

Really? That's awesome! lol.gif

Someone had asked a few pages earlier about whether or not LAD vehicles could be spawned in TBoGT. Sjaak's response was that the vehicles were unique to each DLC and could not crossover except for the GTA IV vehicles.

Now, I can say for sure, at least one of the vehicles from TAD can be spawned (by the game at least) in TBoGT. I was hosting a very long free mode game with Simple Trainer 5.3 just today. After nearly 5 hours of non-stop play, I'm walking along "Times Square" (suddenly can't recall GTA naming) shooting up cars with a auto-shotty, when the SlamVan starts spawning in the place behind a Burrito. I hop in (was '70s green and white) and drove around for about 20 minutes before getting tired of it. Unfortunately, I did not take a screenshot, though it did occur to me I should have at the time. I had decided against it since I had thought the SlamVan was apart of the TBoGT after following this thread for the last 50 or so pages. Only now looking it up in the wiki do I realize it is supposedly "unique" to LAD. I'm thinking since LAD and TBoGT came together on Steam via EFLC (at least for us who bought EFLC), the vehicles might actually cross over from LAD and GTA IV into TBoGT.

So Sjaak, I think, at least with the SlamVan, the vehicles from TAD might be spawnable in TBoGT. Of course, my proof is only word and I was too careless to take a screenshot. However, if I spot another one in MP while hosting, I will definitely capture a screenshot of the vehicle.

Just my food for thought. smile.gif

Edited by Acreo Aeneas