Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,256 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

aru

[GTAIV|REL|SRC] C++ Script Hook

hunter316

Could you also make it compatible with EFLC 1.1.3.0?

Actually, yes. I modified avail's scripthookhook so it also patches EFLC1.1.3.0 - just had to adjust some offsets. Beware, it's barely tested, but I don 't see why it should work any less, apart from the known problems stated in my earlier post. Same download url.

Thank you, everything seem to work except I'm having problems with the Simple Native Trainer. The trainer itself freezes after picking a couple of options and can't be used. Anyone else having this problem?

redddor

Thank you, everything seem to work except I'm having problems with the Simple Native Trainer. The trainer itself freezes after picking a couple of options and can't be used. Anyone else having this problem?

Spawning cars/objects/peds doesn't work, or are you running into any other problems?

Zolika1351

I'm hoping that sjaak327 sees this and makes a modified version of his trainer that has the same anti-freeze in Model, Ped, Object spawning and Neons as in Car spawning so the trainer doesn't freeze permanently like it does now.

Zolika1351

Sorry for asking so much, but could you possibly get the .NET ScriptHook to work? I tried to do it myself but when building it in Visual Studio I got this error: LNK1181: cannot open input file 'Lib\x86\d3dx9.lib'

Also it seems to have some addresses for different versions and a way to get them for 1.0.8.0 so maybe it could be more compatible than the normal ScriptHook is?

Memoryaccess.h:

// IMPORTANT: EASY way to get the adresses! Run "FunctionAddressScript" or get adresses of object script function manually (subtract baseAddress).
// Then open IDA Pro and jump to the adresses. Enter the inner function (usually first and only CALL).
// In the inner function, first call usually takes the index and THE POOL ADDRESS)
// funcs: GET_CAR_HEALTH, GET_CHAR_HEALTH, SET_OBJECT_VISIBLE, GET_BLIP_COLOUR
EDIT: also sorry for double post I actually forgot that I posted already
Edited by Zolika1351

Zolika1351

Legendary triple hack here everyone, I just wrote an SCO to load the first 2 pages of Model Spawning and the entirety of Car Spawning!

It does completely fill up your VRAM after a few loads though, but it clears out 30 seconds after each time you load the SCO.

https://mega.nz/#!nE4zESZA!qkQFbieBYldZSbEHQobR2jTcZvFiqE-_-rqc3GtPCug

Usage:

Try spawning the model/car you want, then after pressing numpad 5, press whatever key is Skorpro's SCO loader. I set it to Page Down in the ini and by default it's F12 (123 in ini).

Wait about 5-10 seconds for the game to go through the list of models to request and then it should spawn.

Thanks to Skorpro for his SCO loader so I didn't have to include some shady mod loader thing.

Edited by Zolika1351

sjaak327

Hold on, if request_model does not work, that means you can't spawn any peds, vehicles or objects ? Am I reading this wrong ?

B Dawg

If the peds/vehicles/objects are already loaded (anything around the player), then he can. The ones that aren't loaded, he loads in with an SCO script, and then spawns them via Trainer.

Edited by B Dawg

sjaak327

Ok

If the peds/vehicles/objects are already loaded (anything around the player), then he can. The ones that aren't loaded, he loads in with an SCO script, and then spawns them via Trainer.

That's a rather convoluted work-around. I was requested to update trainer for this, but I don't think I am going to bother. To be honest, WHY did anyone upgrade in the first place ? What does 1.0.8 offer in terms of benefits over 1.0.7 ?

zanesix

Allegedly it fixes performance for some people, but other than that it just makes mods incompatible. Way easier to just downgrade and forget 1.0.8 exists.

B Dawg

Well, there's also the fact that all mod checks are removed for the newest versions, and you no longer get separated into mod only lobbies for changing any data file or having any asi mod, which is a plus for me (I can have modified carcols for races, have cars spawn with gang only extras, etc...).

I only keep EFLC at 1120 since random players on it are very rare.

Edited by B Dawg

FeelAlone

who can tell team make new script hook please.

Please some people and who people can fix and how long to update scripthook.dll+scripthook.net.dll and dsound.dll to come for 1.0.8.0/1.1.3.0? for All old mod on game gta iv/eflc v.1.0.8.0/1.1.3.0 please.

sorry my eng it's badly.

Edited by FeelAlone

FeelAlone

BDawg you can make [[[Mod]]] you can make friend Backup same >>>>>> TLAD: Tough Backup to [close friend] to gta iv [Freind For Niko Bellic]>>>Jacob Hughes and >>>TBOGT Gta IV The gay tony ballad [Friend of Luis Lopez] >>>Armando Torres & Henrique Bardas please.

EDU.GAMEYR291

Spawning cars/objects/peds doesn't work, or are you running into any other problems?

Man, its works correctly in my normal GTA IV, but when l put the EFLC version (1.1.3.0) its simply dont work, it dont crash nothing, it dont appear the Menu. Please help me

Edited by EDU.GAMEYR291

spartaque12

Zolika1351

could u make ability to load scripts from folder "scripts" itself , i mean dll scripts

Edited by spartaque12

sjaak327
Posted (edited)

I'm hoping that sjaak327 sees this and makes a modified version of his trainer that has the same anti-freeze in Model, Ped, Object spawning and Neons as in Car spawning so the trainer doesn't freeze permanently like it does now.

Sorry for the late response, but I did update the trainer as requested:

Changes from version 6.5 (almost five years ago!)

-reduced waiting time for spawning cars from 10 to 3 seconds.

-included the same waiting time for anything involving requesting models (cars, peds, objects, neons, subway and taxi)

The two changes are for people wanting to run on the latest patch with a modified scripthook:

http://gtaforums.com...entry1069729638

Now this has NOT been tested at all, so any feedback is welcome.

I have included the modified scripthook + the asi needed to make it all work inside the archive.

http://forum.jvangent.com/download/trainerv66.rar

Edited by sjaak327

(Japan) GTA Love
Posted (edited)

here's the code of my hook to make it work with version 1.0.8

it mostly works, but stuff like SNT crashes on keyboard input when open.

I will crash at the (mission's Lure) TV in the game will not be displayed If this goes well I think that you can also proceed with Lure Please modify (Fix Please)

Sorry Bad English

Edited by JPN GTA LOVE

George Costanza

Can't spawn any object and cant spawn any car except ambulance .

sjaak327

Can't spawn any object and cant spawn any car except ambulance .

does it come back with any error message ?

George Costanza

Unable to load model

sjaak327

Unable to load model

Oh yes, you need to do some work-around I believe, it cannot load models in the latest version, so they need to be loaded by the game, to get around the issue, downgrade to 1.07. :)

Zolika1351

Unable to load model

Oh yes, you need to do some work-around I believe, it cannot load models in the latest version, so they need to be loaded by the game, to get around the issue, downgrade to 1.07. :)

Actually, it's a bit unstable but you can load models by using CREATE_OBJECT and deleting it afterwards.

sjaak327

Unable to load model

Actually, it's a bit unstable but you can load models by using CREATE_OBJECT and deleting it afterwards.

? But to create an object, one needs to also load the model ? And I believed the request_model native does not work ? I have GTAIV + TLAD and TBOGT as DLC on 1.0.7.0 and no way I am going to update that one :)

Zolika1351

Unable to load model

? But to create an object, one needs to also load the model ? And I believed the request_model native does not work ? I have GTAIV + TLAD and TBOGT as DLC on 1.0.7.0 and no way I am going to update that one :)

About 75% of the time, CREATE_OBJECT loads the model by itself without using REQUEST_MODEL. I have no idea why, but it works. I used it for old .asi versions of my menu.

Edited by Zolika1351

B Dawg
Posted (edited)

Apparently, someone did fix scripthook completely, but nobody knew about it. A friend got the link from FiveM devs, he then gave it to me to test it, and it spawned all cars and player models without any issues whatsoever. GET IT HERE.

Edit: EFLC seems to refuse to start for me with the fixed scripthook and snt at the same time.

Edit 2: Yeah, this only appears to work for IV, but not EFLC.

Edited by B Dawg

(Japan) GTA Love
Posted (edited)

Apparently, someone did fix scripthook completely, but nobody knew about it. A friend got the link from FiveM devs, he then gave it to me to test it, and it spawned all cars and player models without any issues whatsoever. GET IT HERE.

Edit: EFLC seems to refuse to start for me with the fixed scripthook and snt at the same time.

Thanks!! !Ihook to Delete (EFLC Work Please)

Edited by (Japan) GTA Love

George Costanza

but what if you use the EFLC as DLC mod? :thonkering:

sjaak327

but what if you use the EFLC as DLC mod? :thonkering:

I do that, so it will probably work just fine, will try this out tonight

George Costanza

I have tried it already and can report it works. (although i have to use Windows 7 Compatibility mode on GTA4.EXE when using W10)

Tomas.
Posted (edited)

^ I think sjaak327 uses his own DLC episodes he bought previously for Patch 7, and not by using this method?

I have GTAIV + TLAD and TBOGT as DLC on 1.0.7.0 and no way I am going to update that one :)

Edited by Tomas.

sjaak327
Posted (edited)

^ I think sjaak327 uses his own DLC episodes he bought previously for Patch 7, and not by using this method?

I have GTAIV + TLAD and TBOGT as DLC on 1.0.7.0 and no way I am going to update that one :)

I am actually using just that, as my DLC's were from GFWL, and that one does not work anymore :)

And I can confirm, I just upgraded to patch 8 and that scripthook seems to work fine, I can spawn objects, vehicles and playermodels without issues. Tested all three games, works fine, excellent.

Edited by sjaak327