2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

My Rigged Stuff

coin-god

Weekend's Pack Season 2 will start in a few months.

Due to the fact that i am extremelly busy right now. So, during this months i WILL NOT DO REQUESTS.

So please dont post any, if you do i will requests for a Lock until i reopen this.

But dont worry! Here is Season 2 first Preview:

http://tjbp.net/upload/WeekPackSeason2.zip

Includes:

Hitman

Kent

Kevin

I did not rig some because of problems. And i didnt rig the Cutscsnees ones, because theres a guy doing it.

Please post pics of them, i cant atm.

Please !!! Make Kent for a player !!! Please do it, or my granny will make a poop (Gtaforums can go bankrupt for that)

Zombie.modder

can you read what he said? He said, he will do nothing because of some problems and BioHazard Alert I think smile.gif

hey coin god, can you rig this model for me? its from half life 2, and i converted i, btw the bones are all set, just need to edit the envilopes. heres the screeny, I'LL PM YOU WHEN YOU REPLIED and ACCEPTED IT

user posted image

Ok. So, you people cant read?

I will ask Gangsta to lock this topic until im back to this.

Didnt want to do it.

Yl8KS.jpg

Function-X-

hey coin god, can you rig this model for me? its from half life 2, and i converted i, btw the bones are all set, just need to edit the envilopes. heres the screeny, I'LL PM YOU WHEN YOU REPLIED and ACCEPTED IT

Somebody rigged most of HL models already, you can find them on moddb

there's no need to do repeated stuff sigh.gif

CharmingCharlie

TC has requested a temporary lock before you all tar and feather me.

• 5 months later...
Mainland Marauder

Reopening on goin-god's request.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."

Reopening on goin-god's request.

Thank you.

No Requests until i say so please.

Still organizing this.

Yl8KS.jpg

Great news !

looking forward to see new great models in SA icon14.gif

Wow, glad that this topic is back. I really liked it. Good luck with it, I may post some requests too.

Wasn't conversions from other games forbidden? This topic broke that rule plenty of times that I'm confused, are admins blind or they are not against thefts and conversions no more?

Rigging or whatever you do was clearly prohibited

Wasn't conversions from other games forbidden? This topic broke that rule plenty of times that I'm confused, are admins blind or they are not against thefts and conversions no more?

Rigging or whatever you do was clearly prohibited

1 that's a moronic rule that some of the moronic staff follow to a tee... but the cool ones ignore.. and 2 Coin can do what he wants cause we all respect his au-thor-i-tie

It has been opened before for several months, never had a problem.

I statted that i only release Models that are not copyrighted. Stand alone free models (public) are released.

Like most of the packs.

And i allways had the Note to the moderators in my first post, noone told me anything.

Yl8KS.jpg

quotetheraven90

Say, Goin-God, you rigged the Max Payne 1 model character for SA in this page:

Max Payne SA

Can you make one for VC, too? Please?

Edited by quotetheraven90

hey goin-god .... i enjoy you work 10+ cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

and a have a requeas to ask from you biggrin.gif i don`t have any 3d models and such but i have a great ideea for a great rigg for SA biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif can you rigg Marcus Reed for true Crime : New York City here`s some models i have in mind http://img198.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=43747247.png check it out biggrin.gif 10x anticippated biggrin.gif

That's a good idea indeed, but you'll have to rip those models from the game, and send it to Coin as a 3ds file, but he mentioned it like 100 times, He only rigs peds, nothing else here.

hey goin-god .... i enjoy you work 10+ cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

and a have a requeas to ask from you biggrin.gif i don`t have any 3d models and such but i have a great ideea for a great rigg for SA biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif can you rigg Marcus Reed for true Crime : New York City here`s some models i have in mind http://img198.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=43747247.png check it out biggrin.gif 10x anticippated biggrin.gif

I have that game , and I've already tried to export things

but I dont know how to use 3DX ripper though.

hey goin-god .... i enjoy you work 10+ cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif 

and a have a requeas to ask from you biggrin.gif i don`t have any 3d models and such but i have a great ideea for a great rigg for SA  biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif  can you rigg  Marcus Reed for true Crime : New York City    here`s some models i have in mind    http://img198.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=43747247.png    check it out biggrin.gif 10x anticippated  biggrin.gif

I have that game , and I've already tried to export things

but I dont know how to use 3DX ripper though.

lol, ehm I think it's easy as hell, but I'll try it too. I could export some things from MohPA, but not all the games are supported, for example, Godfather and Scarface crashes with it.

if it was up to me .... i do a hole Marcus Reed mod ... starting from cloth , hair , Marcus Reed peds , True Crime :NYC peds, and such and such ...... Marcus Reed is more SA style than T.I.P mode , 50cent : Bulletproff mode pice of sh*t .... sorry gtuys but thats just the way it is.

Dont get me wrong the texture`s are incredible hands down , no word about it ...but the ideea of playing as that prick T.I. or that dush bag , candy ass , moran , mental handicap bitch 50CENT .... make me sick to my stomac , you better off playing as Britney Spears or Ahmed smile.gif)))))))

Hope someone pick`s up the Marcus Reed ideea biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

if it was up to me .... i do a hole Marcus Reed mod ... starting from cloth , hair , Marcus Reed peds , True Crime :NYC peds, and such and such ...... Marcus Reed is more SA style than T.I.P mode , 50cent : Bulletproff mode pice of sh*t .... sorry gtuys but thats just the way it is.

Dont get me wrong the texture`s are incredible hands down , no word about it ...but the ideea of playing as that prick T.I. or that dush bag , candy ass , moran , mental handicap bitch 50CENT .... make me sick to my stomac , you better off playing as Britney Spears or Ahmed smile.gif)))))))

Hope someone pick`s up the Marcus Reed ideea biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

dude, we don't f*cking force you to use our mods, bitch please

at least show some damn respect whatsthat.gif

Artur$MD biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif i`m a big fan of your work man ... cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif your models , your textures , scripts and such and such .... all this are wild HQ biggrin.gifcookie.gif but come on dude T.I. smile.gif)) let`s be serious ... how in the f*cks name evan listens or like to T.I. and he isn`t from the West Coust the lil punk is from Atlanta (as i recall RockStar games is imitateing West Coust) .... what`s wrong with 2Pac , Ice Cube , Xzibit , Dr. Dre , The game ... hey dont hate me ... i`m just been a realist here ... and here is another why don`t you try modding CJ from A to Z ... cloth , hair , ..........

Artur$MD biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif i`m a big fan of your work man ... cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif your models , your textures , scripts and such and such .... all this are wild HQ biggrin.gifcookie.gif but come on dude T.I. smile.gif)) let`s be serious ... how in the f*cks name evan listens or like to T.I. and he isn`t from the West Coust the lil punk is from Atlanta (as i recall RockStar games is imitateing West Coust) .... what`s wrong with 2Pac , Ice Cube , Xzibit , Dr. Dre , The game ... hey dont hate me ... i`m just been a realist here ... and here is another why don`t you try modding CJ from A to Z ... cloth , hair , ..........

Omg dont go offtopic.

1st. T.I is one of the best at the moment.

2nd Marcus Reed is cop dont talk about west coast and marcus reed is from new york its on the east coast you smart guy.

3rd Marcus reed never got more style then T.I in the game True Crime NYC you just got 10-20 outfits and in the T.I mod you got over 200ways to cloth your T.I how the fµck you want.

And why the fµck im so lame and spend my time with you...Shame about you dude.If you like Marcus Reed then you must not talk bad things about other mods have some respect.

Now please go ontopic everybody.

Quadropheniac90

Rigging requires skill I guess, so that's why this warrants to be kept open I think. Releasing the actual models is kinda illegal, but who gives a f*ck anyway. I do tend to like scratchmade stuff better though.

user posted image

As long as you stay away from copyrighted non-GTA models, we don't have a problem with rigging characters.

Conversions from other non-GTA games are not allowed.

bS8xA.png

As long as you stay away from copyrighted non-GTA models, we don't have a problem with rigging characters.

Conversions from other non-GTA games are not allowed.

We shouldnt have a problem then Patrick icon14.gif

Guys stop the f*cking rapper mods chat, i hate them aswell. And i dont go around bitching about it.

Requests will be taken next week. smile.gif

Yl8KS.jpg