[IV]GarageMod

GAK

One more thing . . . how about being able to enter any car as a passenger(without saving the car)?

I think I can do that too^^

Drunk Russian 9
One more thing . . . how about being able to enter any car as a passenger(without saving the car)?

I think I can do that too^^

Awesome looking forward to it turn.gif

It doesn't work even with the new version of alice?

Sadly, no.

Strange, it does work for me in 1.0.2.0.

Can you make it so you can save a color scheme so you can press one button and it changes the colors of the car you are in to the scheme you saved?

Drunk Russian 9

Oh I installed it wrong . . . I treated it like an asi file lol.

So when can we expect the next version, GAK?

Great work on the mod! When I first saw this mod, I thought it was going to add some kind of garage into the game like a pay'n'spray.

How possible would it be to have a version of this where the car modding options only popped up when you drove into a certain garage/place and have it so the most of the options cost money. (A big GAK'S GARAGE sign on the outside biggrin.gif ) I think this would be great for game immersion, would actually give something to use money on late in the game, and wouldn't feel like I was cheating by magically modifying a car out of thin air smile.gif

What do you think, is it possible?

I think it's possible but long to achieve.

Maybe a future version^^.

EDIT : And I agree, the name is not really representative, but I did not find others.

Someone has an idea?

Edited by GAK

• 3 months later...

Doesn't work for me.

I'm still using the 1.0.2.0 patch and Alice 0.32.

In the Alice text file it says that the .lua has loaded successfully but I still nothing happens when I press F# then a Numpad #.

I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, and have a Xbox 360 controller plugged in as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me which version and which program to install??

I tried almost every combination of alice and asi loader but is still doesn't work sad.gif

IM USING VISTA if it can help U

• 2 months later...
jackass2009

On multiplayer, If you crouch down on the back of the car while the trunk is open, then you use the ragdoll mod then use the euphoria mod to grab on from the inside, then the driver closes the trunk while you're in, will you be alive and in the trunk, or will you be a dead guy? Great mod, by the way.

On multiplayer, If you crouch down on the back of the car while the trunk is open, then you use the ragdoll mod then use the euphoria mod to grab on from the inside, then the driver closes the trunk while you're in, will you be alive and in the trunk, or will you be a dead guy? Great mod, by the way.

I think you'll be alive, but i've never tested this tbh ^^