[WIP] GTA IV Location Handler

voodoo48

AndyGanteks

Hey dude, i tried this, but it only gives me x and y coords when i try to get them from map, when i try to sync into IV, and try to click read, it doesn't show anything.

ANy help?

Z is for up and down. Once you're at the X and Y coordinate, you can adjust the

Z coordinate accordingly. Used the trainer I linked to in my previous post. Its better. Or at least its more convenient to use because its in game. Sorry Voodoo. sad.gif

Edited by heat84

Hey dude, i tried this, but it only gives me x and y coords when i try to get them from map, when i try to sync into IV, and try to click read, it doesn't show anything.

ANy help?

So... You're ingame, you click on Read, and nothing happens? I'll upload the verbose version again (I was the one who removed it), and after that, we'll see. (Give me one day, cause i'm not at home)

Used the trainer I linked to in my previous post. Its better. Or at least its more convenient to use because its in game.  Sorry Voodoo. sad.gif
It's your choice to use another trainer, but please do not advert or try to convince others. Thank you.

it's good to see you've been updating this Voodoo48, hopefully you'll have this up and running with EFLC and i can then update the locations file to work with TLaD and BOGT smile.gif

keep it up wink.gif

Thank you! smile.gif If everything goes smooth, i will release an update for the latest patch tomorrow. smile.gif But the EFLC-compatibility won't be released within one or two month, because i don't plan buying it before summer. sad.gif