3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

listener

[REL|GTAIV] XLiveLess

vrbaa007

Hello :)

Please, can anyone help me , my gta iv single player works, but multiplayer is not responding...
Please help, ty :)

B Dawg

Xliveless disables GFWL, meaning it disables Multiplayer as well.

Delete or move xlive.dll elsewhere to play Multiplayer.

Edited by B Dawg

karenjan99

hi guys anyone can help? where i must copy this file savetogamefolder.dll to change save game path? im use clean version of gta 4 only with razor crack and xliveless

thanks

123iamking

I tried to use the LAN multiplayer function - it's LAN so it's totally private & not consider cheating, but I always got disconnect session message. Is there anyway I can use LAN feature with xliveless?

Edit: Oh, I think maybe because xliveless disable loggin so LAN feature can't be used as well. But still, Is there anyway?

Edited by 123iamking

gamer1997

i'm having trouble getting this working i'm on windows 10 i extracted xlive.dll to game folder and i'v got the steam version i get the social club login i click play offline and the game won't open up how do i fix this

gamer1997

and i have episodes from liberty city working but can't get iv working

MrJanitor_

Hey, can someone help me? Once I take it to my GTA's folder or System32, the game works perfectly, but I can't log in LIVE, if I don't take it to my GTA's folder or System32 the game doesn't open, why that happens?

B Dawg

The whole point of XLiveless is disabling LIVE. Why the game won't open for you without it, I don't know.

MrJanitor_

The whole point of XLiveless is disabling LIVE. Why the game won't open for you without it, I don't know.

I think it's because this XLiveless is modded. If I install Games for windows live the game will works? I'll try it and type details here.

hoXiu

If you're on Windows 10 the game won't start without xliveless because GFWL is not supported on that OS.

MrJanitor_

If you're on Windows 10 the game won't start without xliveless because GFWL is not supported on that OS.

I'm using windows 8.1, a few days ago I was using windows 10, but now i'm using 8.1 @[email protected] I'll try to install GFWL.

ClaudeTheMan

Thank you

Monkeypolice188

Inserting xlive.dll into my files seems to cure the WTV270 problem (understandable), but the game doesn't launch at all. I've removed my ASIloader, same situation.

Marcin6

Yeah today`s patch broke the game.

zanesix

Xlive working fine over here.

ThirteenAG

I didn't want to update xliveless directly, so instead I made a separate asi file that should work with any game version and patch exe specific stuff that xliveless supposed to patch.

Download here: https://bitbucket.org/ThirteenAG/xlivelessaddon/downloads

Also, latest release of UAL can be xliveless, just put dinput8.dll to IV/EFLC folder, rename to xlive.dll and it's done. That's how I tested xlivelessaddon anyway.

Jitnaught

I didn't want to update xliveless directly, so instead I made a separate asi file that should work with any game version and patch exe specific stuff that xliveless supposed to patch.

Download here: https://bitbucket.org/ThirteenAG/xlivelessaddon/downloads

Also, latest release of UAL can be xliveless, just put dinput8.dll to IV/EFLC folder, rename to xlive.dll and it's done. That's how I tested xlivelessaddon anyway.

Awesome, thanks!

Help! I've installed the new patch on GTA EFLC and now I cannot find the new path for save games for Windows 7. I have a 100% savegame but new patch doesn't recognize it. I found a path for the new patch here http://gtaforums.com/topic/874370-gta-iv-patch-1080eflc-patch-1130/page-5?do=findComment&comment=1069239191 but it appears is for newer OSes - Windows 8.1 or 10, as I cannot find that folder anywhere on my PC (the game is installed on D:\ drive). I tried several locations and the game still only loads a new game! Please say the new setting / save game location for the 1.1.3.0 version for Windows 7 please! (For now I simply cannot find it at all). :facedesk:

Edited by 65536

Blackbird88

Help! I've installed the new patch on GTA EFLC and now I cannot find the new path for save games for Windows 7. I have a 100% savegame but new patch doesn't recognize it. I found a path for the new patch here http://gtaforums.com/topic/874370-gta-iv-patch-1080eflc-patch-1130/page-5?do=findComment&comment=1069239191 but it appears is for newer OSes - Windows 8.1 or 10, as I cannot find that folder anywhere on my PC (the game is installed on D:\ drive). I tried several locations and the game still only loads a new game! Please say the new setting / save game location for the 1.1.3.0 version for Windows 7 please! (For now I simply cannot find it at all). :facedesk:

Did you even read the posts above? Get XlivelessAddon from the bitbucket and use it alongside original xliveless.

Oh, thanks! Now I launched the game again with XLIvelessAddon.asi and its ini placed and it was recognized the 100% savegame for TBoGT this time! Thanks again! :music::sigh:

I hope this post to be useful for someone else who have troubles to load their savegames in latest patch 1.1.3.0 for Episodes From Liberty City. Savegames for TLaD and TBoGT are located where are GTA IV ones - Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA IV (NOT the "TBoGT" folder!)\savegames\SGTA4?? (where ?? are is a number from 00 to 11).

Edited by 65536

xXAlduin99

hello,

i have the steam version of EFLC (i also have GTA IV, but the CD version)

i'm using this: http://www.gtavision.com/?section=downloads&site=download&id=2914(i think this is the same xliveless like in this thread)

and i have a strange problem: if its not scripted by an mission (ONLY forced), i can't get any wanted level. not even with the raise wanted level cheat. i only have wanted level in missions, where the wanted level is forced and can't be changed. and this makes me sad, because.. its a stupid bug.

and no, i'm not using other cheats/trainer. (i try to install the simple native trainer, but the trainer/asi loader is not working at all so i cant use that thing, sadly.)

and no, I will NOT downgrade my game. never ever.

can anyone explain this to me or help me to fix that on other ways?

and btw: i'm german, don't blame me for my weird english please haha

PutinsMixtape

Greeting, first time poster, long time lurker. i just did this mod and was able to play for the first time since january this year, but i think i did somithing wrong. when i first started i lost my save games, but i went to my C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames\ folder and moved the saves and "controlmap" files from my jan-17 folder to the auto generated dec-17 folder. now my saves show up in game but i cant load them as i get an error. i was a little over halfway through the game so i really dont want to start over. any suggestions would help.

Mince

I hate to bump this thread, but I'm having trouble getting this to work now. From what I've read, even with the song removal patch, the game is still on the same version. With that in mind, I tried the original xlive.dll and the xlive addon posted in this thread, but the game will not start with them. In fact, with a new install on Windows 10, the game does not even have an xlive.dll file. My old install on Windows 7 from last year was working with xliveless, so I'm guessing the patch last month did change something. I know the prompt telling you to make an Xbox Live account is new, it used to be a social club prompt. The game does run fine for me and even seems smoother than ever, but of course I can't use my save games. Is there any way to get xliveless working now?

Mince

Thanks, that worked for the main game and EFLC on Steam for me.

Alex_357

Howdy. Is one of the following issues possible:

1) A game installed on a 64-bit OS having some sort of conflict with savegames made on a 32-bit OS?

2) A game played while using GeForce 10 series having some other sort of conflict with savegames made while using older GPUs?

The only two explanations I can see so far. XLiveLess works fine with both vanilla and patched games, but the game cannot load those saves. Either an infinite load screen with music (vanilla) or simply a black screen (with patches).

B Dawg

No to 1 and 2.

Dealux

What the f*cking f*ck did R* do this time? I can't f*cking launch this abortion of a game anymore.