4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[REL] GTA IV Control Center

saracoglu

Hey,

I tested with your new version, and edited my post (see page 6, edit 4 of my post) about it. I made some small adjustments because of the removed functions (marked gray now) and some things i tested incorrectly. There are however no other red things removed as far as i can remember. Are you working on these things, or do they work at you. And do the things marked red on page 6 in my post work on the others on this forum (this is a request to test them, people! wink.gif thanks). If they do work at you/others, we'll have to find out why it doesn't here.

I also noticed that it sometimes does work, and sometimes it doesn't on some things. Very strange. Anybody else seeing this?

Last point: i added some things you might want to add in the future, especially the first thing would be awesome. It's on the bottom of edit 4 of my post on page 6.

Vincent

GTA 4 Control Center is released.

Current version is 1.0.4

I have also released the source code (of all gta control centers that I wrote)

Please check the first post for download links.

I will probably find some more time to work on this project again in summer.

Until then,

cheers and happy playing...

GTA 4 Control Center is released.

Current version is 1.0.4

I have also released the source code (of all gta control centers that I wrote)

Please check the first post for download links.

I will probably find some more time to work on this project again in summer.

Until then,

cheers and happy playing...

What a JOB you have done!! thanks a lot.

I've tried the latest version(1.0.4), there's 1 thing I have 2 mention: the no reload delay function did not affect the grenade, the ammo still reduced when u r throwing it. Anyway, it's still the best tool for GTA IV !!!

RadioActiveLobster

The new patch is out!

I haven't tested this Control center with the new patch because XLiveLess doesn't work with it (at least it seems to be giving me trouble)

How is the teleport feature supposed to work? The app is working fine (I can set invincible, change percentages, etc.), but teleport isn't doing anything. I click on the map to select a location, a blue dot comes up, and I click Teleport. Yet I'm still in the same location when I go back to the game... notify.gif

Using 64-bit Vista...

How is the teleport feature supposed to work? The app is working fine (I can set invincible, change percentages, etc.), but teleport isn't doing anything. I click on the map to select a location, a blue dot comes up, and I click Teleport. Yet I'm still in the same location when I go back to the game... notify.gif

Using 64-bit Vista...

I just right click on the short cut location (for example Safehouse) i see it appear on map then i right click it again i dont think u have to but i read coords then i click on teleport thru the right click menu on that location, then go back to game and Bam you have just bend time and space as Hiro would say. lol

ANd as far as the new beta goes everything works fine. Someone said the ammo delay didnt work , it works for me.

Thanks for your hard work Saracoglu, and all those the helped as well........

Well R* finally released the long awaited 1.0.2 patch but of course with the good comes the bad, now this new release of the CC is not working wont sync up, so we sit and wait will there be an update to the CC?

Using 64-bit Vista...

I just right click on the short cut location (for example Safehouse) i see it appear on map then i right click it again i dont think u have to but i read coords then i click on teleport thru the right click menu on that location, then go back to game and Bam you have just bend time and space as Hiro would say. lol

ANd as far as the new beta goes everything works fine. Someone said the ammo delay didnt work , it works for me.

Thanks for your hard work Saracoglu, and all those the helped as well........

Hmm, after several tries, I got it to work! This will make Stevie's car thefts much easier. biggrin.gif

Is Niko supposed to be dropped to that location from above? It sometimes acts a big strange, either dropping me or bumping me up from below the road...

Thank you, you're the man biggrin.gif

The feature I was expecting the most - vehicle spawner - now works.

Also this is the first release that worked for me with no problems, excellent work.

RadioActiveLobster

XLiveLess and some of the other ASI loaders have been updated, but it appears the ASI files themselves need updated to work with the new patch.

XLiveLess and some of the other ASI loaders have been updated, but it appears the ASI files themselves need updated to work with the new patch.

I think I need to work some more on the project smile.gif

Thanks to aru, and his framework for asi, the gta4cc.asi can be recompiled to work for the 1.0.2 version of the game. The memory locations for the rest of the functions for syncing, health, armor, car dirt, dates & friends etc. needs to be researched. Even the player adresse has changed. We now have to remap the gta4 memory again.

No big deal. It will just take some time.

RadioActiveLobster

I think I need to work some more on the project smile.gif

Thanks to aru, and his framework for asi, the gta4cc.asi can be recompiled to work for the 1.0.2 version of the game. The memory locations for the rest of the functions for syncing, health, armor, car dirt, dates & friends etc. needs to be researched. Even the player adresse has changed. We now have to remap the gta4 memory again.

No big deal. It will just take some time.

Rockstar wouldn't want to go making it easy now...

They did actually up to a point. They have for example hardcoded handling. That means, the locations of handling values would not change anymore. Just like good old days (of gta3), we can now have a 400 tons car, and drive around as normal smile.gif Again, this would take some time to fish-out from memory.

RadioActiveLobster

They did actually up to a point. They have for example hardcoded handling. That means, the locations of handling values would not change anymore. Just like good old days (of gta3), we can now have a 400 tons car, and drive around as normal smile.gif Again, this would take some time to fish-out from memory.

That would explain why the double damage and handling mod (which I loved) doesn't seem to work anymore. Tis a shame, the double car damage was awesome.

Yea or have a nearly invincible boat doin 180mph on the water, thats what I have the jetmax doin. I even had the tug flip, had to adjust those settings abit tounge.gif

Love the prog sarac, I figured the new patch would create a problem, as I see, now that is presenting the same error it did b4 you released that "updated" GTAIVCC.asi ..

The new graphic settings actually are a nice addition, to alteast allow the extra adjustment.

Sadly, from the look of it, Rappo's guards dont work w/ it now either dontgetit.gif I liked havin my dudes w/ me to fight the cops.. Hope he updates too..

Odd thing is, using Alexanders latest .asi loader, your CC shows up as green and passing the functiontest but the effects are not ingame and always get error about that game values were not read, " argument 'month' is not a valid value " ... Still no guards and havent tried Alex's Alice superman yet ..

Edited by Costar

RadioActiveLobster

XLiveLess has been updated to support the new patch.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=388658

Hopefully you can get those new memory address figured out and get a working Control Center for the new patch soon. It is the best tool out there and I can't think of playing GTA IV without it (already beat it twice, now it's time to have fun)

Ty FFx

I used the updated xlive and so far it works fine in of itself !

Ofcourse CC doesnt I spose I have to wait for sarac to update that.. I noticed Rappo has updated his bodyguards so that works now smile.gif

I'm jus curious of how this now affects users of "Alice" as it was used to make lua scripts, since now we are told to remove any other asi loaders when installing xlive, frankly I thought "Alice" was a good thing allowing users that can script, to make their own customized mods. I wonder if there is a way to still implement it..

RadioActiveLobster
Ty FFx

I used the updated xlive and so far it works fine in of itself !

Ofcourse CC doesnt I spose I have to wait for sarac to update that.. I noticed Rappo has updated his bodyguards so that works now smile.gif

I'm jus curious of how this now affects users of "Alice" as it was used to make lua scripts, since now we are told to remove any other asi loaders when installing xlive, frankly I thought "Alice" was a good thing allowing users that can script, to make their own customized mods. I wonder if there is a way to still implement it..

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you can use ALICE asi files with XLiveLess

Here is an idea do not know if it can be done, this was discussed as a mod on another thread talking about a super punch mod. Well i was thinking it would be better to add a super punch to the CC if thats possible? But hows this, have the punch be majored in pounds and have a scale menu to scroll to how many pounds per square inch (or PPSI) you want it so there for every punch will not be out Ragious if you do not desire them to be or just strong enough it knock them around and beat them into a painful slow death lol.

It would be cool as hell if you want to punish a cop lower the PPSI of the punch or if you want to punch a swat truck full of swat into the next zip code you can by raising the PPSI back up again, or a bank truck punch it just hard enough to cause it to stall kill the driver and then blow it up and take all the money out of it. See what i mean? that would be kick ass, no pun attended, ok a little pun, lol Now add super jump to that bad boy and Liberty City has it very first super villain with all the bells and whistles.

Just some ideas.............

RadioActiveLobster

saracoglu, not sure if any of the stuff on this trainer interests you for the GTA IV trainer (I'm trying to think back to all the stuff that was on the San Andreas Control Center)

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=392973&st=0&hl=

Things like "Fix Car", "Flip Car", "Clean Car", stuff for opening/closing car doors/hoods/trunks

FFx, I remember being told to remove all asi loaders "including Alice" if using xlive, since Alice used scripts then there wasnt any support in xlive for that, only asi files.

I had went to Alex's topic and as I was trying things, nothing workt, so he suggested to most of us to remove mods/asi's etc then try to re-implement them..

Well, I put my game directories back to original EXCEPT for the .magic files as they'd really have no bearing w/ the approp filelist.pak in-place.

I installed the 1rst patch w/ "Alice" files in, game dint run. I dint investigate.

I decided to proceed w/ 2nd game patch, (I dint even replace the filelist.pak, I know the patch replaces it..), anyways, I deleted binkhooked as Alex said and installed his dsound.dll (asi loader). The game ran fine, "Superman.lua" still dint initialize, however his loader IS working because Rappo's updated guard.asi workt fine w/ out xlive wrapper or anything else!!

I'm not a programmer, havent learned script but I thought it was a good idea to be able to create custom scripts, especially if you're unsure how to implement the "mod" through an actual .asi such as "Guards.asi" ..

It isnt crucial for me to have "Alice scripts" working, I really wanted the invincibility it offered. Its still good to have custom scripts & knew so many ppl workt on them, they even took up learning script language to write them..

If CC can come back "online" then that'd work fine for me, its an excellent program & very much appreciate the hard work for our enjoyment colgate.gif I wonder if the updated CC will work however, w/ Alex's new loader or if I have to use the xlive.. :: waiting to see ::

Viscera, that'd be a nice addition, I used to have Niko's martialartlevel up, he could swing w/ the bat/pool cue and flip cars, that was pretty cool, but it doesnt do much for melee since usually its a quick kill or they stumble away & never fight back. So, yea a toggle would be neat tounge.gif

FFx I'm guessing those "flip car, fix car..." would be implemented using hot keys ? so ofcourse wouldnt have to tab in/out ...

Thats a good idea, you wouldnt have to keep opening the phone to fix car.. I've simply zeroed out the damage other than visual, in handling.dat, for my most used vehicles.. I noticed somethin funky, when I used a handlin.. editor, some values it wouldnt change, it would but when I save & it loox ok, then look at the vehicle again, its default values are still there, this happened on boats, flight vehicles, I had to edit the file manually.. mehh no biggie..

Edited by Costar

I have uploaded a new version for GTA IV Patch 1.0.2 compatibility.

Thanks to aru for new sdk, and to listener for the xliveless.

RadioActiveLobster

The requested URL /gta4center/GTA4Center_v1_0_5.zip was not found on this server.

[Darth Vader Voice]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/Darth Vader Voice]

Edit: Nevermind, Wrong version anyways!

Just downloaded 1.0.6

Edited by FFxSTALKERx

Can anyone post a working asi loader cause the alexander asi loader doesn't work for me. When i launch the game it has a error

Can anyone post a working asi loader cause the alexander asi loader doesn't work for me. When i launch the game it has a error

Hey D4rk this is the latest xliveless asi loader

http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-iv/tools/1975

In it are instructions too

I just got the latest CC, I dont have xliveless, I am using Alex's latest asi loader "dsound.dll" and SO FAR, CC is working fine, atleast the options I use, invincibility, never tired, give x weapon, no reload.. I'll continue play to see if at some point I get a crash. Right now I also have bodyguards and so far is functioning perfect .. smile.gif Ty sarac for the newest CC biggrin.gif

Updating: So far, everything seems to be fine w/ Alex's new .asi loader, no crashes or anything, I've used the car dirt level set, and spawn vehicle along w/ previously mentioned, I also ran a mission, no problems. Thanx to sarac, Alex, Rappo & all the other folks that contributed colgate.gifcolgate.gif

Edited by Costar

RadioActiveLobster

Setting the Respect/Like for people doesn't seem to matter. If you set it to say, 95% it'll show up as that in the Stats, but if they call you to go out to an activity and you go (or decline) it seems to set back to what it originally was.

Not sure if saving the games locks the levels or not, didn't really try it (I had autosave OFF as well)