1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[REL] GTA IV Control Center

saracoglu

Downloading v0.92, and btw thanks for the link to the older version icon14.gif

You were a tick faster than I.

I have just uploaded a new version. Please download that one.

Thanks for the update , but I just tried it and still receiving the GTA IV is loaded GTA4CC.asi is not message. I put a copy in the main folder and in the alice folder.

I was wondering if someone can teach me where to put the GTACC.asi and how do I load it up with the ASI loader? I've never used it before...

RadioActiveLobster

I've been trying to get this working with XLiveLess ( http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=388658&st=0 )

It does everything Rick's Wrapper does (as my understanding goes) and also has a built in ASI loader.

It doesn't seem to be working though, not sure if you would want to try testing with that

I've tried for all methods and always gives me the infamous message

GTA IV IS RUNNING BUT GTA4CCASI IS NOT LOADED

AND

GTACC.ASI IPC WINDOW NOT FOUND

I'VE ALREADY DOWNLOAD THE ASI LOADER PLUGINS (XLIVELESS , VORBIS AND ALICE)

NOTHING WORKS , do you have the link to download this cra...i mean file?

GREAT WORK THAT YOU ARE DOING MAN!

I'M FEAKING OUT WITH THIS GAME ! wow.gif

Wow thnx mate I'm gonna download it and try it biggrin.gif

come on fellas don't blame him if it's not working for ya

to some ppl it may work and for others don't.. just wait some time and all problems will be solved facedesk.gif

so is the new build 3 having problems as well or is things fixed now?

Ok i went a head and Downloaded this and the options that does work are, Inf health & armor, invisibility, never get tired, ignored by police. So between the things i tried on player data and vehicle data those are the only options i got to work between the 2 pages, nothing else i tried on those 2 pages would work. I followed the instructions put things where it said too and got the things i needed for this to work and those are the only things worked that i mentioned.

What is the player Dynamic, whats it suppose to do? what ever it was it didnt work i set it high and i saw no change, i figure it would make niko hit harder or stronger but i saw no change but still i have no clue what it does.

Re-sync and test asi both didnt work i got those same error message as every one else did.

Over on the Vehicle data page i tried every thing and nothing worked and again what is the Car Dynamic, like the player i thought it would make the car stronger and more durable but instead it crashed up and smoked and blew up as normally it would.

Car forward speed, ok that would suggest that you can increase 4 wheel drive or at least it sounds good, but nothing happened so what is it really for?

Thought i let you know Saracoglu my experience with the new CC and ask those question as well.

Thanks and keep up the great work.......

Edited by Viscera

thanks for your kind words viscera.

so is the new build 3 having problems as well or is things fixed now?

Also, the 'new' build had new things, but also two bugs, that have been removed in Build 4 (check the first page for the dl. link)

Apparently, the asi does not work on your system as well. I do not know what is wrong, and what solution to offer. I am using the ScriptHook.lib c++ from aru, and the 'SampleCustom' asi sample with small modification. I am not a c++ programmer. I have learned some c back in university for about 20 years ago. So I will ask for help, or at least have a look at the source when the minimum stable version with the car dynamics functions are reached. If you have used the gta sa control center, you would know about the 'flight assistance' where you can directly control the vehicle and 'hang' or 'move' in air. The gta4 control center with the asi plugin can do some of this with applying z force and setting the car speed / heading angles etc. But this is not smooth yet.

Anyway, I am working on it as much as I can spare time.

Until then, cheers and happy playing.

Edited by saracoglu

Hey saracoglu, just wondering what do you meant by placing the .asi file with the other asi files. Where are they to be exact? Also, how do I use the Asiloader?

Hey saracoglu, just wondering what do you meant by placing the .asi file with the other asi files. Where are they to be exact? Also, how do I use the Asiloader?

u put it in the GTA4 Folder

Also this newer version same thing i posted that didnt work is still not working, i dont get it i have done every thing i was suppose to. Do i give up of what?

Still not working for me as well , but the program is looking awesome. Right now I am using the original build as I just want the teleport option. Is it anyway to get this separately ? Also it seems that the problem is not the GTAIVCC , but something with the computers we are running. I guess the ones who are having trouble list different options so we might find a similarity. Well I am using a

Steam version

AVG antivirus

Zonealarm

bodyguard. asi

Carbomber.asi

CarSpawner.asi

Using Alice.asi to load

I am also using the native trainer , but removed it completely and tried GTAIVCC the program still didn't read the GTAIVCC.asi

Just tried XLiveLess loader and also nothing.

Edited by Anna&I

Well i primary use the invisibility mode, lock ammo and give weapons, tank mode. I like to earn my money so i do not use money amount options or teleport , i do not mind the travel cause i can jam out with my music. I may use the car spawner from time to time. But i really do not use much besides what i mentioned. So i really can say if all options are not working for me or not just the ones i said that worked.

i try 0.9.4 version but still not working , its says gta iv is running, but gta4accasi is not loaded , so i think the problem is the "asi" file

i try 0.9.4 version but still not working , its says gta iv is running, but gta4accasi is not loaded , so i think the problem is the "asi" file

Hi,

replying in forum, as this might be of interest for others.

I am using the original european dvd version.

The exe and asi communicates with one of the windows messages, the WM_COPYDATA. The asi generates a hidden window, and listens to the messages the exe sends to it.

The message 'gta4cc.asi not loaded' means

1. that the Inter-Process-Communication is blocked or on your computer,

2. or the asi was not allowed to generate a hidden window / a window out of desktop boundaries

3. or the asi does not understand the message being sent, due to used charset, ansi/wide conversions etc.

I will generate a 'troubleshooting' asi to track the above cases to see what can be done, and ask for help, for testing and the logfie.

Hi,

replying in forum, as this might be of interest for others.

I am using the original european dvd version.

The exe and asi communicates with one of the windows messages, the WM_COPYDATA. The asi generates a hidden window, and listens to the messages the exe sends to it.

The message 'gta4cc.asi not loaded' means

1. that the Inter-Process-Communication is blocked or on your computer,

2. or the asi was not allowed to generate a hidden window / a window out of desktop boundaries

3. or the asi does not understand the message being sent, due to used charset, ansi/wide conversions etc.

I will generate a 'troubleshooting' asi to track the above cases to see what can be done, and ask for help, for testing and the logfie.

hi , and , u now how i cant fix thats problems? XD

Cheers

I might have a solution. The asi problems might be due to the debug compiling of the asi. As I have just learned, this compilation requires the debug versions of the visual c runtimes, and not everybody have this.

Could anyone tell me if this asi works?.

http://www.estetiksoft.de/gta4center/gta4c...lease_build.zip

just replace the gta4cc.asi that comes with the version 0.9.4, and try

I might have a solution. The asi problems might be due to the debug compiling of the asi. As I have just learned, this compilation requires the debug versions of the visual c runtimes, and not everybody have this.

Could anyone tell me if this asi works?.

http://www.estetiksoft.de/gta4center/gta4c...lease_build.zip

just replace the gta4cc.asi that comes with the version 0.9.4, and try

u need 2 now i love u tounge.gif , tis gta4cc.asi works fine!!! thx!

Cheers

thank you very much for testing.

I will post this now as/with a new version.

thank you very much for testing.

I will post this now as/with a new version.

if you need another tester for something tell me tounge.gif

That's probably why it did work properly (well, for the biggest part) here: I program in c/c++/c# a bit and have visual studio installed, so i'll probably have these debugger things.. I'll try your new versions ASAP, but i can't guarantee that it'll be today.

Vincent

saracoglu, you are a freaking Amazing it works its works, its alive its alive!!!!!! the car dynamics awesome i took a curve and didnt spin out of control and i was in a banshee they always spin out on curves especially if your going over 60 mph i love this thing thank you keep up the brilliant work and that goes for all that has and will help u with this too....

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Yes! That latest ASI works for me now!

Can't wait to go crazy in GTA4 with the best tool ever.

Thanks again, we all appreciate your work.

Cheers

WOOHOO

I'm inlove.gif with it, Ty saracoglu, I likewise had the same problems as others but your newer .asi file was the fix!

I dont know how much longer it will be b4 you provide that update but it'd proly be a good idea, if not too much to ask, to edit your main post and put the updated .asi link in there w' a short description so ppl wont have to spend much time tryin to figure out why the program isnt working for those who have the same problem. :: gives :: cookie.gif :: cake :: :: ice cream :: , now go run for a couple hours tounge2.gif

Hey saracoglu, is there away to add to the map of the CC where all the locations to the businesses that can be robbed their is 2 laundry mats that can be and Modo Clothing store as well, thats all i accidentally stumbled on too so far. if there is any other places i do not know about as of yet. So if any one else has found any other places then what i said then please post what they are and where they are i'll try to find the laundry mats and get their locations, one of them is right before a bridge from the first island that leads to the 2nd and 3rd island, sorry dont have the bridges name. Any way that would be cool if these places was added to the map to teleport to. It can have its on tab on the CC, like Places to Rob would be cool.

Any way thanks for this great CC and keep up the good work....