3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

[REL] GTA IV Control Center

saracoglu

When I try to dl this tool, PeerGuardian 2 stop it because : anti-piracy.de sarcasm.gif

I do not know about PeerGuardian. Perhaps it mentioned an executable within a zip file?

Anyway. This is a net.2 executable. That means you can reverse-engineer it even with a visual studio express up to its full source code on a click of a button (in visual studio). I will be posting the source code as I have done with all other gta control centers. If you are able to understand the code, read it for yourself.

For the server, it is registered to my son in person, hosted by a legitime web-space provider (strato.de) in Germany. So I assume this was a false alarm.

Saracoglu, Please answer my above questions. I would love to try this CC out cus i know how great your San Andreas CC was but i wont get this one till i know about what i asked. (again in the above questions)

Thank you in Advance......

Saracoglu, Please answer my above questions. I would love to try this CC out cus i know how great your San Andreas CC was but i wont get this one till i know about what i asked. (again in the above questions)

Hi Viscera,

I simply do not know what would happen to your online profile or achievements. if you use any kind of memory editing / scripting. Nothing has happened to mine yet, and I am heavily editing memory locations, simply to see the results, and find good memory locations / offsets to include in the control center.

You can always create several profiles, online or offline as such and test it for yourself. You have paid for your game, so no one can stop you from using it or ban the paid game serial. in the worst case, you might need to create a new profile for the 'cheated' gameplay.

Anyway, check for the latest build. I have included some interesting flags for the player, weather settings, ability to set a different weapon to another slot (you might need to save and load for the texture to be loaded properly), also a fully-funcitonal teleport map which you can zoom into.

cheers,

after trying the 3rd build i still cant get the health and armor to change.

perhaps im doing something wrong.

1) what is the order of actions i need to do in order to make health change?

2) if i set health to, say, 1. will the health meter adjust to show i only have very lil health or will it still look full but will empty with just one hit?

id i set health to 1000 will the circle look full green?!

im not sure what kinda of outcome i should expect...

Saracoglu,  Please answer my above questions. I would love to try this CC out cus i know how great your San Andreas CC was but i wont get this one till i know about what i asked. (again in the above questions)

Hi Viscera,

I simply do not know what would happen to your online profile or achievements. if you use any kind of memory editing / scripting. Nothing has happened to mine yet, and I am heavily editing memory locations, simply to see the results, and find good memory locations / offsets to include in the control center.

You can always create several profiles, online or offline as such and test it for yourself. You have paid for your game, so no one can stop you from using it or ban the paid game serial. in the worst case, you might need to create a new profile for the 'cheated' gameplay.

Anyway, check for the latest build. I have included some interesting flags for the player, weather settings, ability to set a different weapon to another slot (you might need to save and load for the texture to be loaded properly), also a fully-funcitonal teleport map which you can zoom into.

cheers,

Hey Thank You so much for your response, ok that makes me feel a lot better about trying your New CC. I know i still use your SACC to this day, i have played GTA:SA over and over again and always used your Best SACC every time so i am looking forward to trying this one out as well.

Thanks again....

You'd better add "replaceable map" on Teleport Locations, it would be benefit to players who are making side missions such as stealing and pigeon.

im running perfect smile.gif

but it does get a bit annoying when you have to alt+tab after every cutscene for the god mode setting lol

Doesn't work for me on Vista 64 at all. I click on Sync - nothing happens. I click on Read from GTA - a message appears telling me the date 30.11.2002 00:00:00 is invalid.

Whenever i try to "read from GTA IV" i'm having an error message : Argument "day" is not valid!

Can someone help me with this? cryani.gifsuicidal.gif

I tried using the "Invincible Vehicle" option but it doesn't seems to work.. I'm using Vista and patch 1.1, maybe i'm not activating it correctly? All the other functions are working perfectly biggrin.gif

Doesn't work for me on Vista 64 at all. I click on Sync - nothing happens. I click on Read from GTA - a message appears telling me the date 30.11.2002 00:00:00 is invalid.

Same here, Vista 64-bit also. Teleporting can read my current location from IV, but nothing happens after I select a location to teleport to and click on Teleport...

The vehicle data and keyboard shortcuts section seem to be grayed out for me, I can't change anything on there. Also, I can't seem to be able to change the ammo and money I have.

The vehicle data and keyboard shortcuts section seem to be grayed out for me,

I can't change anything on there. Also, I can't seem to be able to change the ammo and money I have.

Check the new alpha version for saveable locations and shortcuts.

If you cannot change ammo or money, you are probably missing the xlive.dll wrapper from Rick.

There is a link for the wrapper dll in the first post.

Just tried the latest version...still no good on 64-bit systems. As soon as I launch it, I get an error about some values and 11/30/2002 12:00:00AM not being valid. confused.gif

can anyone confirm the invisible player thing. do you still have to alt+tab out of the game after cutscenes ? or does it stay enabled now ? smile.gif

This is a great tool! I wonder how much time you spent putting another chars into your source code wink.gif. No1 trainer, ever! Hope you'll put more locations on your teleport map!

can anyone confirm the invisible player thing. do you still have to alt+tab out of the game after cutscenes ? or does it stay enabled now ? smile.gif

as in the gta_sa control center, you have now a 'lock' button for all changeable values.

On Vista 64-bit when already running the game I get this on startup:

Game Values were not read

---------------------------

Value of '30-11-2002 0:00:00' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'MinDate' and 'MaxDate'.

Parameter name: Value

two times....

On Vista 64-bit when already running the game I get this on startup:

Game Values were not read

---------------------------

Value of '30-11-2002 0:00:00' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'MinDate' and 'MaxDate'.

Parameter name: Value

two times....

hmm.

I really have thought game story starts on 01.01.2003, because then the day of week (see niko's mobile phone) would be right.

That has not to do with vista or 64 bit. Do you have the dvd version? I will change the min date from 01.01.2003 to sth else.

Could you introduce, before the next version, a version which has that fixed?

I am currently working on a dll addition as asi (thanks aru, jacob, alexander and all coders that made this possible) as a back-end for some vehicle functions.

The next version can take some time. So I have recompiled the old version with the change on minumum dates.

Please check the first page for the new link.

cheers, and happy playing